June 2021 Moms

TTGP Check-In 10/15

2»

Re: TTGP Check-In 10/15

• @inthewoods23 I have been waiting all day for this update lol im sorry your annoyed with your RE. That sucks. Im glad things are looking good and were able to see a HB on the screen and that the little sampling was moving. I would have to say that a Transvaginal U/S is more accurate then a doppler but thats just my opinion. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 Was your RE doing it herself? Mine has the tech do it and she just watches? Don’t worry about heartbeat rate at this stage, it starts off slower at 6 weeks and then picks up. Yay for seeing the lo move around and for having heartbeat! I will be so relieved when you go to your OB. I hope he/she is normal lol. Trans is more accurate, but just not necessary after certain point. They may not be able to pick up on Doppler for a few more weeks. 
  • _orchid__orchid_ member
    edited October 2020
    @inthewoods23 that's great news!!! Progress is definitely good, and if you're measuring 6+1 the heart just started beating and even a few days makes a difference for bpm. With a doppler you just hear the HB and it can be hard to find since you have no visual with it- for instance, I had one appt with DS1 where the doppler couldn't pick up the HB bc his position so they did an US and it was fine. Dopplers won't be able to pick up HB until 9/10 weeks too, so good that the RE will drop another transvaginal US in 2 weeks. I don't think it's possible to pick up your heartbeat through TV so whatever you saw/heard was your bean! 

Edited: words are hard
  • lurking from may
     @inthewoods23, FWIW, after 2 weeks (after i was also very concerned), the HR shot up.  i have no doubt it will for you too.  glad to hear that there was movement lower down that previous too.  seems like everything is going in the right direction! hope these 2 weeks fly by for you!
  • @asf0613 I think that was me that had mentioned to you a while ago that early US HBs can easily be less than 100 because it's in early development. Glad everything has been going well for you!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 it WAS you!! so i'm sending those comforting words back at ya!  <3
  • *lurking*

I think there are more TTGPers here than are left in TTGP haha
  • @inthewoods23 I'm so glad to see that your ultrasound is showing progress! A slower heartbeat is still a heartbeat, especially this early on. Hopefully at your next appointment in two weeks you see even more progress! I'm so happy for you!!!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Ugh I have some kicking post-nasal drip going on causing a sore throat. Checked to see if I had a fever last night bc I feel like trash, used my BBT and it didn't work- the battery died!! Talk about timing- I've been using that to chat since 2012 and have never changed the battery. It's a sign, right?! 😂
  • @_orchid_ I have horrible allergies and since getting pregnant I have felt like my head is a giant tub of liquid. My OB put me on Unisom for morning sickness and everything has dried up! Maybe check if it is okay for you to take? 
  • @ramzlau oh man I'm glad to hear yours has dried up! My DH had a cold last week and I'm wondering if that's what I have bc I feel like I've been hit by a truck as well. I'm working from home today bc the 3 minutes I tried wearing a mask this morning my nose dripped all over it 🤢
  • @akoros I am soooo happy to see you over here with me!! I could cry for you ❤ This will be 3rd time the charm for both of us girl. I feel it!! I have hope. I feel ya on the bloat. I have bloat too. 

• I am so, so happy to see so many TTGPers here. It warms my heart!!

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• You called it, @mindyb2019!
  • Seriously this whole thread makes me so happy!! Congratulations @akoros!!
  • Thank you all! Glad to be here with you, you've been missed!