June 2021 Moms

TTGP Check-In 10/15

This check in is for the ladies who actively participated in the Trying to Get Pregnant Board for any length of time.

How far along are you?

Upcoming Appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TTGP Check-In 10/15

• @legallykate GL with your beta! Mine only tested my progesterone in addition to the HCG. They checked my progesterone on Monday when I went in for an US and they had me go on progesterone since it was under 8. I also had lots of light cramping the few days after my BFP. I figured it was the embryo continuing to dig in.

How far along are you? 6+5 based on O date

Upcoming Appointments? Repeat US on Monday next week, then the initial intake call with the nurse next Thursday.

Cravings/Symptoms? Dull pains on the right side. I think I'm also constipated but not constipated 😆. I seem to only have brief periods of nausea otherwise there's none of that.

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Doing pretty good. Anxiously awaiting my US! Hoping the little thing has moved more into my uterus. I found out yesterday (or Tuesday? I lose track of days) that DH had Friday off so I decided I would take the day off too. It's supposed to be pretty cold tomorrow so we may just be doing a cuddle day indoors. Maybe we'll do some house projects/cleaning but I'm struggling with doing that with the uncertainty of the US next week.

Questions? I know you can't do anything to prevent stretch marks, but are any of you already using something to keep your belly/boobs/thighs/butt moisturized? I bought that Bio Oil stuff but of course the scent bothers DH so I'm going to switch to something else when  it's empty. No idea what to use 🤷‍♀️
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • DoubleUp8DoubleUp8 member
    edited October 2020
    How far along are you? 7w 1d
    Upcoming Appointments? 10/19 yay!
    Cravings/Symptoms? nausea, so much nausea.  :s
    How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Tired, going to bed between 9-9:30 every night helps some. Also, the bloat is real. Getting hard to hide. I'm sure this is my own fault for not tightening up my abs more in the past 6 years since my last pregnancy, my belly is just like need more room, ok! Running out of clothes to hide it. I am wearing a sweater over my sweater dress to cover the blump. I guess maybe people will just think I am getting fat? I am going to tell my boss on Monday after my appointment, so that will be a relief to not have to hide if from her. Hoping she doesn't freak out too much as our major annual event is coming up (virtually this year) in 2 weeks. 
    Questions? NATM

@legallykate I have not had betas done, so I am not sure. You could try putting on the questions thread. I think there are only 6ish TTGP moms in June 2021 right now.

Edit: fixing typos
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• legallykatelegallykate member
    edited October 2020
    @inthewoods23 I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter during my last pregnancy, I don't know if it actually helped (I didn't get any stretch marks but I think I am just not genetically predisposed to them), but it smelled good and was moisturizing at least!

@DoubleUp8 I hate the blump phase where you don't look obviously pregnant yet! I am glad I will get to hide out at home for at least first tri.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate to my knowledge both my mom and sister didn't/haven't gotten any stretch marks so I think I'm also not genetically predisposed. I no doubt expect to feel itchy though! DH says the smell reminds him of his grandma. Probably the lavender oil in it haha. I know there's one brand of lotion or cream that's like $36 a jar but everybody raves about it. As someone who normally never lotions up after I shower, I don't want to use something so expensive and then find out it's something I blow through in a matter of weeks! I would feel like I'm blowing through money. I have lotions that are years old that I haven't gone though  :D

@DoubleUp8 I can't tell if I'm more tired at the end of the day or not. Pre-pregnancy I would fall asleep on the couch as we watched something so who knows if I'm actually more tired or not now. A few times though I have definitely felt tired enough to put myself to bed early instead of falling asleep on the couch.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • How far along are you? 5+5

Upcoming Appointments? US 2 weeks from yesterday with OB! I graduated! 

Cravings/Symptoms? Just trying not to puke today! Nausea is definitely stepping up it’s game. And took a two hour nap today lol. 

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?
    Better now that we have seen a heartbeat. Next milestone is hitting 7 weeks and then 8 week ultrasound. Taking it one step at a time. 

Questions? NATM 

@legallykate Mine tested progesterone, TSH, and HCG. I was already on prometrium 2x day so no change there. She did start me on synthroid though. 

@inthewoods23 I used Mama Butter (Don’t love the smell of it either) my first pregnancy and still have horrible stretch marks, so not sure what my plan is for this go around. 

@DoubleUp8 I hear ya on bloat. I only have 1 pair of jeans that fits right now. Thankfully Zoom is just head shots. I don’t plan to tell my boss until Nov/Dec. 
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks today! 

Upcoming Appointments? Nov 9th is my first U/S and had my appt with the OB yesterday for my cervix.

Cravings/Symptoms? Not really craving anything right now. Still not too many symtoms. Boobs have been tender on and off, Been going to bed at 9:30pm every night cause I'm tired, some mild back aches and dull aching pains in my abdomen. Other then that I feel good. 

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Meh, doing ok I guess. What really is good these days? My anxiety and stress have seemed to go up lately but trying not to let it take over. Would be better if I could see this little one and hear a HB. Trying to wait paitently for my u/s in 3.5 weeks. Can't come fast enough. 

Questions? None right now.

@inthewoods23 I have been using the Palmers stretch marks cocoa butter lotion. I like it 👍 and it smells nice too. I also use bio oil. I hope your u/s goes well on Monday. FX for good news. 

@ramzlau yay for graduating! Sorry your feeling so nauseous. That’s the worst. So jealous of your 2 hour nap lol. I wish haha. 

@legallykate GL on your beta test today. I hope the numbers look good. FX for you. With the betas I’ve had they only checked the HCG and not the estradiol or progesterone. They have never mentioned they wanted to do that. 

@DoubleUp8 I hope your appt goes well on Monday. Yay! Sorry that you have so much nausea. I hope it passes soon for you. I go to bed around the same time as you too lol. I like sleep. 
  • @ramzlau Yay for graduating and for seeing the heartbeat, so awesome <3

@mindyb2019 My U/S is in 3.5 weeks too, let’s hope it flies by for both of us!

My first beta came back at 148. That seems decent for 9dp5dt right? I keep seeing much higher numbers in IVF groups but my RE seemed super pleased with it, and my progesterone and estradiol were good too apparently. I go back Monday for my second beta so FX it more than doubles in 72 hours!

*TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate the nurses at my clinic were saying it should be around 100 for being 4 weeks (it was only 15 for me). 148 is definitely good at 9dpt!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Hi guys!! Joining in from the tail end of June!!!

@legallykate my Dr is checking my progesterone too. That looks like a great beta number! They fluctuate so much so as long as your Dr is happy you're good! Doubling is most important.

@inthewoods23 I am NOT a lotion person either but have always needed it in pregnancy bc of the itchy skin. I liked basq best- I think I used 2-4 jars a pregnancy?? It doesn't feel as thick as a lot of the cocoa butter lotions (the thickness is why I don't like lotion). It's a bit pricy but so worth it. The smell is better than cocoa butter too I think. Thinking of you this weekend! Hope you had a great day with DH today and that Monday's ultrasound shows a happy little bean. 

@DoubleUp8 I think people will think I got fat from quarantine too! I'm kind of glad not many people have seen me IRL- when I start back at work in person in a few weeks I'll just play up the overindulging I did lol. Hope you're getting some MS relief!

@ramzlou yay for a heartbeat!! That is great news! Yay for graduating too! I hope you're able to find some relief from the nausea. 

@mindyb2019 girl!!! I've been following your updates and I'm so glad your betas are rising and your cervix looks like it's healing well now! Try to take it day by day- there's nothing you can do right now about the abnormal cells and no matter how much you worry about it you won't be able to change it right now. Easier said than done, I know! 

• How far along are you? 3+3

Upcoming Appointments? Betas Sunday morning. The weekend morning monitoring place is about an hour from where I live and a grocery store I like is out there so making a trip

Cravings/Symptoms? Just cramps! Nips are starting to feel like they're on fire. 

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? !!!! I just still feel in disbelief. The nurse called a bit ago with my first betas and so I know I didn't make it up! Feeling really positive overall which makes me then feel nervous. Ahhh!!!

Questions? 
  • @_orchid_ heyy friend! Yes, im soo happy your joining us in June. Congrats!! This is so awesome that we all get to be in the same BMB together. June is great!! Lol I hope your betas on Sunday looks good. 
  • @_orchid_ Welcome!! Congrats on the first beta! 

@legallykate Yes that number is a good one for 9dpt! 
  • inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited October 2020
    @ashaislurking FWIW, my progesterone at my first US was also only 7 so I'm on the suppositories. No spotting at all for me so they probably just caught it at a low spot.

Also WTF did I do to start this mass exodus 😂😂  I'm really glad the majority of us have been long-timers, IFers, ALs. I'm going to be super bummed if this next US doesn't go well. I'm still anxious about its positioning. I would *hate* to have kicked off this exodus and then end up right back where I started 😢

Eta: fixed my grammar whoops lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @ashaislurking Yay another TTGP grad! Fx for Monday’s beta. 

@inthewoods23 Hang in there! Almost to Monday! 
  • @ashaislurking congratulations!!!!! So excited to see you here!! FX for those betas and your progesterone. Did your Dr test that again as well?

@inthewoods23 I know! I keep thinking it's too good to be true. I know it won't ease your mind too much, but I've had a bunch of early US with my successful pregnancies, and when it's this early it can be really hard to see the sac depending on location. Sending so many good vibes straight at your uterus
  • @ramzlau I have had very mild cramps and pains down there on the right side all week so I'm hoping that means everything is still progressing. I'm worrying about not really having any symptoms but I know that's a bit irrational since they can come and go.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 wtf is right? Girl, you opened up pandoras box thats what you did 😆 Nice job lol This June BMB is the best 👍I'll be thinking about you on Monday for your u/s. I have faith it will all go well. Keep us posted. 

@ashaislurking welcome welcome. Yay! More TTGP grads. FX for good beta numbers on Monday. 
  • @inthewoods23 Definitely don’t overthink the no symptoms. With my first successful I remember telling my RE at my 6 week appointment that I felt great with no morning sickness! I was puking every 2 hours just 2 weeks later and it lasted the rest of the pregnancy lol. So enjoy the chill symptoms while they last! 
  • @ramzlau it's so funny because I know reading all the silly questions that get posted in the 1st Tri board about no symptoms and the answer is always to chill TF out. And here I am not being chill 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I'm feeling pretty good too so I'm trying to get ahead on all the stuff I'll need to have done the next couple of weeks- yardwork getting winter ready, organizing our late fall stuff, etc. I know in a few weeks I'll feel too sick for that!!
  • @inthewoods23 This mass TTGP exodus is nuts but I'm so happy for the people over here! Like you said most of us had been there a while which is amazing.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @_orchid_ We didn't test progesterone again and probably won't unless my betas are concerning.
    @inthewoods23 This is the soonest I've ever shown symptoms. Not everyone shows symptoms and symptoms can come and go, like you said. I know not worrying is easier said than done.

TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking OMG yay hi welcome friend!!! 90 is an amazing beta for 11dpo! FX for both of our second betas on Monday!
    *TTC History*

• @_orchid_ yay!! Thats great news. Thats a great number :) 
  • @_orchid_ That's an awesome rise for your betas!!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Thinking of you this morning @inthewoods23!! Hoping for good news!!
  • @inthewoods23 thinking of you today friend. Hope your u/s goes well and all looks good. ❤
  • Welcome @halfanewt! FX for you today @inthewoods23!
    *TTC History*

• @inthewoods23 hope everything goes well with your u/s and you get to simply enjoy seeing that little one!

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @inthewoods23 ALL the good vibes for you this morning!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• lurking
    @inthewoods23 crossing everything for you and thinking of you today!!
  • @inthewoods23 Checking in here to check on you! 
  • @inthewoods23 sending you so many good vibes !!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Breathe! Breathe!!
  • @inthewoods23 So many good vibes!! ❤❤❤