May 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 9/21

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/21

• Options
    @gusgus14 Yay! Excited about your appointment! 

I started back to my office full time today. I'd been working from home since April I think? I'm fine with it because our office is small, I just don't like having to not look like a homeless person.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gusgus14 how is your mouth not bleeding?! Haha I love sour patch kids but can only eat like 10 of them before it cuts my whole mouth open. 
  • Options
    @SU1989 the roof of my mouth is not in great shape at the moment lol. But they are the only thing that make me feel better so I just keep going. Hoping my doctor will have a better solution when I talk to her today otherwise I won't have anything left on the roof of my mouth in the near future hahahaha
  • Options
    @nbcarlson So stressful. I think we're all neurotic.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @nbcarlson I hope everything is ok, I also had some spotting and know how stressful it is!

@texas_t if from the way I have been examining my paper after wiping in the last 2 weeks, I honestly don't even know if neurotic covers it...!
  • Options
    @gusgus14 so excited for your appointment today! 

@nbcarlson I would be the same way. I hope it goes well for you tomorrow!

@texas_t I would totally be eating those rice crispie treats and not even think twice about it 🤣
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @mimser OMG, every single time, even in the middle of the night. 

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    MagheetaMagheeta member
    edited September 2020
    @mimser & @texas_t I'm still POAS because I can't believe it.  :|
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @texas_t @mimser same same. @nbcarlson will send you all the healthy vibes, appointment buddy! My u/s is at 9:45am then meet with doc. 
  • Options
    @Magheeta you’re not alone there. I’m 7 weeks today and still POAS this morning. Haha 
  • Options
    @Magheeta and @SU1989 I actually bought more HPT today but I'm afraid of the hook effect and it just stressing me out for no good reason :/ The comparison would be from 2 weeks ago.

• Options
    Good vibes @nbcarlson !

I just found out that my sister is coming to visit, she lives a 5 hour drive away in WA. She is coming for her MIL’s funeral, which I’ll be going to (masked up). But we aren’t telling anyone that I’m pregnant- until I get my first appointment and ultrasound to make sure everything is ok. I’ve had a miscarriage before, so I just want to make sure baby is ok before telling people. But she will be the first I tell! Anyways, I have no idea how I’m going to keep it from her. I’m super bloated already, nauseous all the time, can’t drink, and not hungry. She’s going to know!! Ah! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @yellingbanana Did you share with your sister that you had a miscarriage before? 

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @nbcarlson fx for your appointment this morning. What time is it?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Both kids are at preschool this morning and I have the day off, so I crawled back in bed for a glorious morning nap! First tri exhaustion combined with Unisom hangovers warrants some rest. 

@texas_t I’d also be eating all of the Rice Krispie Treats. 
    @gusgus14 hope you had a good first appt!

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"
  • Options
    @JessKo08 Ooooo, I am jealous!

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t yes, I did, but I also told her right away that I was pregnant... and all of our friends (it was a long time ago). It was almost more painful to have her and friends constant worry for a few months after the miscarriage. 

• Options
    @yellingbanana Oh I see. Whatever makes you comfortable!

*Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @yellingbanana omg I really hope 32 isn't old 🤣😂...I'm 32 now and will be almost 33 when this baby is born. I was 30 when I had my first. My parents had all 3 of us by the time my mom was 28 and all of their family members had kids young so they were surprised we waited so long but we just weren't ready! Good luck with them...I hope they are excited for you!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    Thanks @spartan4life and @texas_t !

It is hard to be ready! 

• Options
    @spartan4life My family is the same.  My mom was telling me before I had my daughter at 28 that I needed to start trying if I wanted kids.  Recently she started telling me I was getting old to have another baby and that if I wanted another I needed to start soon.  I'm also 32, gonna be 33 when this baby is born.  Most people in my family have babies early.  My mom had 3 by 26. my sister has 5 kids and started in her teens, finished around my age.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    32 is definitely not old😂 this is my 3rd and I'm 30, I'll be 31 when I have the baby. I did want to be done by the time I was 30 but🤷🏽‍♀️

• Options
    @nbcarlson GREAT GREAT NEWS!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @nbcarlson yayyyyy!!! Great news!!
  • Options
  • Options
    @nbcarlson yes i just saw that! i wasnt following but it came up as something i may like.  hysterical!
  • Options
    Yay! Great news @nbcarlson!!

32 is definitely not old, but I may be biased since I am 32  :D  Most of our friends are just starting to get pregnant with their first. I was considered the young one when I had our first at 29 lol. 
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s old! But I’m finding my family is a little old fashioned...