April 2021 Moms

Symptoms Week of 9/7

2»

Re: Symptoms Week of 9/7

• @mamabee1113 @kvh22 OMG that was it then. Good lord it was a TERRIBLE morning until that stuff wore off. But man I just feel so bad. 9 weeks today so hoping things will maybe, maybe turn around soon? Even DH said “I don’t remember you being this sick the last times.” 
    Interesting about the unisom needing to build up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Does anyone know where I can find 25mg tabs of B6? That is what my OB recommended, but I can only find 100mg tabs. 
  • @bbrahmbhatt my OB recommended the same thing, but told me it’s very hard to find 25 mg tabs so I could buy 100 mg and cut it. She said I could take 50 mg twice a day, but I know others do 25 mg 4 times a day. 
  • haha @bblair24 that's such a funny dream! 

I've been having a lot of sex dreams  :D
  • @bbrahmbhatt I got them on Amazon.  I looked in the pharmacy and only found 100 mg tablets, and didn't feel like cutting them up, so I found 25 mg and ordered those.  It took a few days to come so it depends how desperate you are.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @bbrahmbhatt I do what @bblair24 said and cut the 100mg into quarters.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @kvh22 @bblair24 @kadeephd thanks ladies! I'll probably just do the cutting into quarters. 

@theblondebump me too! its so weird!
  • I'm way behind everyone since I'm only 6+3 but man the fatigue has suddenly hit so hard!!! About to go to bed at 7:45 lol! And praying my kids magically sleep through the night (only 1/3 typically do).
  • So we can take 100 mg a day of b6? I’ve only been taking 50. My 25mg tabs came from amazon also. I’m definitely
    going to up my intake though. It’s probably better to do that than continue to stuff my face with chips and queso to ward off nausea.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Not sure if it’s been discussed in here - forgive me if I’m repeating myself/someone else! But a girl in my BMB from DD2 suggested freezer pops when you’re feeling queasy, like the super cheap popsicles in the plastic sleeves. She said she survived on them during her 1st tri. It sounded good but they were out of stock when we added them to the last grocery order. My mom asked the other day if there was anything they could bring me, and I was like wellll actually...😂 They brought some over today and they’re great - easy to eat and cold, which I’ve been craving. So if your stores still have them and you’ve been nauseous, maybe give it a try! I’ve really been wanting a slushy from Sonic but we don’t have one very close by. This is a great substitute! 
  • @bblair24 that sounds good - every time someone posts something here, I'm like ooo that sounds good *mental note to make DH get that at next grocery run* haha. I've been putting OJ in a cup in the freezer for like 30 mins/hour and eating it when it gets kind of icy but not fully frozen. It's been hitting the spot. 
  • @theblondebump I had actually considered freezing juice! We only have apple juice though and I wasn’t sure how that would taste 😂 I bet the OJ is delicious though! 

• GTKY:
    Im in Texas...so no haha. We’re supposed to have a “cold front” come through this week but today it was in the high 90s and felt like 100s sooooo I’m not counting on fall any time soon. I usually love the change of the leaves (I’m from NY so have lots of fall experience from my youth 😆) & the crisp air! Apple picking was probably my fav part of fall when I was younger. Here it’s probably the excitement of going to pumpkin patches soon!
    I’m in Texas too! Moved this year from PA. We definitely had the “cold front” the last two days because I was able to turn off the ac at night and open the windows lol I think it was 62 at one point, but still gonna be in the mid 80s all week. I am so upset about missing fall on the east coast. Back home by now we would have been apple picking at least 3 times and usually spend every weekend in Sept and Oct at a pumpkin patch/fall festival. Having a hard time finding any here in TX.

Symptom this week: superhuman smell. I popped my eyes open at 3 am and smelled that my 9mo had pooped in her sleep...from the next room over. I came home yesterday and identified the flavor of soup my husband had had for lunch 2 hours prior 🤣
  • @Serenamarr love that so much!! I still miss that part of an east coast fall - and we’ve been in Texas over 10 years! I’ve been able to find pumpkin patches here but it’s totally hit or miss if it’ll feel like fall OR if it’ll still be so hot you’re sweating 😂
    Oh and your super human smell - YES!!! This is always a huge thing for me starting the moment I get pregnant. Sometimes it’s awesome - sometimes I wish I couldn’t smell so well lol
  • 9 weeks along, I feel like my only symptom is bloating at this point.  Basically I just feel gross all the time.  I wish I was more tired because then I could go to bed earlier!  No sign of morning sickness or food aversions.  I am just packing on the pounds here.