Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms 8/24

• I didn't realize that the April BMB was already up and running! we are now no longer the new kids on the block!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

clevans1
  • @manillabar that does feel a little weird, but I am due early March, so that seems right. 

Going to the beach in a month when I will be 16 weeks. I dont know what kind of bathing suit to wear! I know I won't have an obvious bump and will just look chunky and bloated in my regular bikinis! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @becca07024411 you could wear a bikini and a wrap or some sort if youre worried about it? 
    manillabar
  • @manillabar if you really want your mind blown, there's a May Waiting Room on 1st Tri! Time is really flying!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

manillabar
  • @mvt2003 whoa!

I know technically it makes sense but still feels crazy... Soon the earliest of us will be hitting the second trimester!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

mvt2003
  • @mvt2003 whoa!

I know technically it makes sense but still feels crazy... Soon the earliest of us will be hitting the second trimester!
    Gosh, that is pretty wild. I’m still tight lipped at work hoping nobody suspects anything. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    manillabar
  • I feel like it's far to soon for May but then I knew at 4 weeks 3 days...soooooo I guess not? And with my first pregnancy I was due 5/4 and found out 8/31 when my period was a week late so I guess it's really NOT too soon. whoa. 
    manillabarjuliebeannn
  • So I made potatoes au gratin because I figured I can eat potatoes and I can eat Mac & cheese, so I can probably eat that too, right? 
    ...No. I was terribly wrong. 😔
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar no worse feeling than thinking you can eat something and being wrong. 
    It does feel early for may, but that means we are getting closer to second tri and i will not complain about that! 
    manillabarjuliebeannn
  • @kloe818 yeah, I found out at I think 3+3 with this one (same as last time) and am due early March, so I felt like it took a while for March's board to come up.
    kloe818
  • @becca07024411 I'm mid-March and found out at 3+3. It took FOREVER for the March board to be posted.  I DMed bump admins too. Lol
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @manillabar Ughhhhh I'm so sorry. I constantly feel like the things I can eat are changing every minute! 

manillabar
  • I'm stuck in the horrible cycle of preparing a whole meal and then being completely and totally grossed out by it once it's ready to eat. I've had popcorn for dinner like three nights last week 😌
    manillabar
  • @sunny_native14

I don’t know why I even bother! I was hoping 12w was going to be the magic turn around point for me but I guess not lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

sunny_native14
  • I made a carrot cake last weekend and had small pieces everyday after lunch and dinner last week. Totally counts as a vegetable.
    manillabarjuliebeannntravandas
  • @sunny_native14 I’m in the same cycle! I make dinner for the family take one look at it and can’t eat it. So frustrating...
    @duhduhduck carrot cake definitely counts as a vegetable!
    sunny_native14
  • Carrot cake is for sure one of my favorite vegetables!
  • We can't forget about zucchini or pumpkin bread!
  • oohhh it's zucchini cookie season too... Did you all know sweet potato bread is a thing??
  • I keep a bunch of high protein chocolate ensures/boosts in the fridge for the days when proper food just isn’t happening. Gets me some protein, calories, and vitamins and is tolerable for me at least!
  • @kloe818 I didn’t know about zucchini cookies...I’m going to have to look that one up!
  • travandas said:
    We can't forget about zucchini or pumpkin bread!
    I cannot wait to start making pumpkin everything again. I hope by that point I will have my appetite back so that I can eat them. My mom makes the best and easiest pumpkin muffins and they are sounding SO good right now.

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

travandas
  • @travandas If I remember correctly it's a thicker zucchini bread batter that maintains a scoopable shape. I haven't had them in a very long time due to my mom being the only person who makes them and I'm now gluten free. Also, hubby won't touch the zucchini. Even in breads/cookies/muffins. 
  • Hmmm. I have to go grocery shopping today but maybe ill buy the ingredients for a nice zucchini loaf. 
    travandas
  • I made overnight oats for breakfast, but I made them pumpkin spice flavored and they included 1/4 cup of plain canned pumpkin. I'm counting it as a vegetable for the day! #healthgoddess

juliebeannnmanillabartravandasxvividash
  • @kloe818 That's interesting, I never thought about turning them into cookies!

@swbecca528 I would love to know your mom's recipe for pumpkin muffins!  We should start a recipe / meal sharing post!
    swbecca528
  • @travandas It is 1 box of cake mix(any will do) and 1 can of pumpkin! That is it! I love making it with chocolate cake mix and then I keep them in the fridge and when I want one I pop them in the microwave for 20 seconds and it is the best snack. 

Becca and DH-David-Parents to: Caleb-5/19/15, Elijah-4/3/2017, and Ilana-2/22/2019

Twins! #4 and #5 Due: 03/14/2021

travandasjenotontx
  • @swbecca528 Oh wow, chocolate cake mix with pumpkin sounds delicious! Thanks so much, my kids are going to love these!
  • All this talk of sweets 🤤 they made me do my glucose 1hr this morning, which seems really early (but I guess because my mom is diabetic 🤷‍♀️). Anyone else have to take it this early?
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • @princessjenney that does seem early, how far along are you? How was it? 
  • @princessjenney I can't do the 28 week test due to restricted stomach size so I've been doing blood sugar testing the past couple weeks. I'll do it for a couple weeks each trimester. 

• @princessjenney yeah that’s pretty early... my doc checked my a1c in the first tri because of my weight but they still did the glucose test at 28 weeks with my previous pregnancy and I’m assuming with this one as well.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• it’s standard to do the glucose challenge in first tri (and again at 28 weeks) if there are risk factors. Family history of diabetes might be enough for some doctors. 
    Me: 30   DH: 29
    Together: 3/2007
    Married: 5/30/2015
    BFP #1: 9/14/2015
    EDD: 5/20/2016
    clevans1princessjenney
  • Anyone else's DH/SO have a difficult time empathizing? He's a great husband and dad so I really shouldn't complain but this has been a sore spot during each of my pregnancies (this is baby #3 for us). He doesn't physically verbalize anything but gets visibly annoyed that I am not keeping up with the house as well, am asking him to help with our two littles more, am not very chipper, etc due to the first trimester funk - not sleeping well, nausea, food aversions, etc. He gets really irritable with me and the boys as a result of it and when I bring it up, he says he does struggle with 'the way I'm acting' (aka not feeling well) but will try to do better. However, it is an endless cycle. *end rant* 
  • @manillabar @bcashaw I'm 11wks. It wasn't too bad. The drink was lemon lime. 
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • @princessjenney at my office they ask specific questions that have to do with the likelihood of having gestation diabetes (family history, previous baby born >10lbs, pros, etc).  The answers to that along with your BMI determine if you have to take one in the 1st trimester or if you can wait until 28weeks!
    princessjenney
  • @princessjenney My doc has me doing the 1hr glucose test next week solely based on my weight.  We have no family history of diabetes and I didn't have GD during my last pregnancy.  Funny thing is that I weighed more during my last pregnancy. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
    princessjenney
  • @juliebeannn Soley based on your weight? That's ridiculous. I'd fight that. Offer to do the blood sugar testing like I did for a couple weeks. That's bias. (Also plus sized over here)
    juliebeannnprincessjenney
  • @juliebeannn I hope it goes well! I got my results today and passed but I am pretty sure they're still going to make me do it again when I'm further along 🙄😏
    DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
    juliebeannn
  • So I discovered a new way to listen to the babies and thought I would share. I took a bath the other night and laid my head in the water so my ears were submerged....I could hear the babies bouncing around in my belly! If you eat or drink something before they are very active! 😊
    juliebeannnclevans1Yiggle09