October 2020 Moms

Updates (separate thread in case it's triggery for some folk)

Re: Updates (separate thread in case it's triggery for some folk)

• Thinking about you @kboydbowman ๐Ÿ’—
  • @kboydbowman sending you warm and kind thoughts. โค๏ธ
  • Loading the player...
  • Iโ€™m so sorry @kboydbowman
  • edited July 2020
    @kboydbowman No no no. Iโ€™m so sorry. My heart is with you both.ย 

Edit: with all THREE. I was just thinking of you and Clementine in mama-solidarity but this must be so hard on the boy-person too. ๐Ÿ’—
  • @kboydbowman I sent you positive thoughts on Facebook but sending them here as well! I'll be thinking about you and Clementine.
  • Iโ€™m so sorry @kboydbowman. Iโ€™ll be thinking of you tonight.
  • I'm so sorry @kboydbowman big hugs and all my best to all three of you
  • Sending you strength and love @kboydbowman.
  • AB518AB518 member
    @kboydbowman ย I'm so sorry. ย My heart breaks hearing that news.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking of you and Clemmie and your partner of course <3
  • Iโ€™m so sorry to hear this!! Iโ€™m thinking of all of you โค๏ธ
  • jgrodojgrodo member
    @kboydbowman sending big hugs. So sorry
  • KurtniKurtni member
    Iโ€™m so sorry- itโ€™s so unfair and I hate that youโ€™re going through this.ย 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So many hugs mama. Sending positives thoughts, and really hoping she stabilizes. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • So sorry to hear that. Sending you three the virtual strength and best thoughts.
  • Thinking of you and sending love. I can't imagine impossible situation you're facing.ย 
  • Iโ€™m so sorry. Thinking of you allย 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeksย 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• We are still in LA. No changes.ย  She is holding on but barely.ย  We are limiting the life saving measures if/ when she goes downhill. Going to see her again now.ย 

Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.ย  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• I'm so sorry @kboydbowman. Sending you all the good thoughts right now. I can't imagine how hard this is on you and your family. *internet hugs*
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Oh @kboydbowman I am so sorry. Sending you strength and hoping for more precious time with your little girl.ย 
  • @kboydbowman been thinking of you often. Sending you lots of strength and love!
  • She is a fighter just like her mama!ย 
  • So so sorry. Sending love and good vibes. I've been thinking of you and hoping for the best.ย 
  • Thinking of you all with tears. I'm so sorry for this, my heart is sad.
    <3 EDD 10/16/20 - Boy
    o:) BFP 10/31/19, MMC 12/13/19
  • **Lurking from July board.**

Iโ€™ve been following your situation for a while now. The deeper you go, the more unbelievably fabricated it feels. To willingly share some specific details, such as the exact hospital you are at, baby is at, etc, is actually insane and feels like a major cry for attention. I hopeย you get the help you need, as well as your baby (if this is real). Iโ€™ve made some really great friends on the bump and shared so much of my life, that is devastates me to think of all the people that are invested in your story, that you might not be completely honest with.

Also astonished at the number of people here who are completely wrapped up in a story that just doesnโ€™t add up.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • *also lurking*
    What @rachstar18 said... something just isnโ€™t right here
  • edited July 2020
    @rachstar18 @blaf322 What is wrong with you guys?? Why would you lurk on some other groupโ€™s board just to call someone a liar and/or โ€œinsaneโ€?ย 
  • @baseballismyfavoriteseason yes. I stand by what I said. I think itโ€™s actually insane to tell internet strangers exactly what hospital your child is at, etc. **Maybe Iโ€™m wrong and every single part of this story is true. But to blindly believe all of it, is ignorant. Whatever the truth here, to me this is a giant cry for attention.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @rachstar18 Seems like itโ€™s a much bigger cry for attention to jump in on someoneโ€™s board and be super shitty like this.ย 
  • @baseballismyfavoriteseason lol. Well played ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @rachstar18 @blaf322 Seriously, how shitty can you be to come and accuse someone going through a huge tramatic event of something like that. Leave it alone. I don't think anyone here cares for your opinion and to poke at this is a huge indicator of attention seeking behavior and just generally rude af. It is not okay. Your actions are not okay. Go lurk somewhere else.ย 
  • In the old days on TB, this would have been questioned as fishy LONG ago. That said, @baseballismyfavoriteseason there are several red flags here. Most recently, everything going on with her FB. Sheโ€™s shared approx 48384839 random memes and posts just today. She also posted a video (that has sense been deleted) only updating on her pain status. No updates on her baby. Thatโ€™s insane to me... especially since the whole reason she shared her FB name was because she provides more updates there. Just seems really sketchy and, probably, a cry for attention. Which, is incredibly sad.ย 
  • @blaf322 I just donโ€™t know why itโ€™s any of your business. Gee, is it at all possible you donโ€™t know everything?
  • @blaf322 You're aware you can have different privacy settings for different kinds of posts, right? Seriously, back off this.
  • What the F is wrong with you guys? I suggest you go back to your board and spread negativity there. What this mom went through here is unimaginable. Do you have a life or do you just spend your time jumping from board to board here accusing people of fabricating stories? Please. It's pretty pathetic. It was this person's choice to share some private details here and whether or not you agree or not with her choices do NOT even try for one second to think that this is made up. I don't even owe you an explanation as to how or why I KNOW this is true. We have all been grieving with her for days now and this just feels like adding insult to the injury, especially coming from COMPLETE STRANGERS.

I find it very creepy that someone from another board is coming into a board that is MONTHS ahead of them to lurk on stuff. I could possibly understand checking the month after for those with late due dates but this...this is just plain weird.

Very thankful we moved off TB.

• babycakesdaybabycakesday member
    edited July 2020
    @rachstar18 Why donโ€™t you stay on your board and just leave her alone? Like what makes you think that saying any of this constructive to her situation? You donโ€™t know her. You have no idea what sheโ€™s comfortable with sharing or not sharing. Sheโ€™s asking for support during such a hard time. If you have nothing kind or support to add, then just stick to your own board. All of your comments 100% unnecessary.ย 

Not to mention you say itโ€™s unbelievable that someone would share so much of their story but also say โ€œย Iโ€™ve made some really great friends on the bump and shared so much of my life...โ€ so you can share so much of your life but she canโ€™t?ย 
  • ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Itโ€™s just what we (and several others) are seeing/feeling. We were originally here because she was on our BMB and someone else lurked and saw she was expecting again. That person kept a check bc everyone was happy for her. Then this popped up and it just seems.... extra. Yโ€™all keep living in your happy little- blindly believe everything an Internet stranger says- bubble. ย ๐Ÿ‘ย 

• @blaf322 Oh wow. Youโ€™re so right. Instead Iโ€™m going to believe YOU, the stranger on the internet who just popped up on the board tonight...ย 
  • @babycakesday like I said, I could be wrong. And yeah, I have made great friends here but Iโ€™m still not going to share super private details on a public forum that anyone can see. But to each their own. As @blaf322 mentioned, she was originally on our board. We saw she was expecting again, and followed because we were hoping for the best. But there have been and were things that didnโ€™t add up before or now. If you donโ€™t like hearing someone elseโ€™s opinion, just because we arenโ€™t part of your board, you probably not communicate on a public forum.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @blaf322 @rachstar18 Your choices to accuse someone you don't know of fabricating such a situation makes you nothing more than the 'mean girls' in high school. What you feel, with no further knowledge of the situation, means nothing. And given any likelihood of this situation being accurate (which it is), you chose to come and be rude to someone going through one of the hardest things? There's no room for this negative BS here.ย 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"