February 2021 Moms

Spotting/Cramping Support Thread

124»

Re: Spotting/Cramping Support Thread

• @KLS123 thanks so much! I trust my drs so if they don’t seem too concerned - I don’t want to panic. I’m being positive as much as I can be ☺️
  • Hello,

My HCG levels were normal my last couple of draws, but I went into the ER this past week with cramping and spotting. The doctor confirmed I had a missed miscarriage and that the baby stopped growing over a month ago. It still doesn't quite seem real.

I haven’t been super active on the board, but I want to wish you all amazing pregnancies, and am sad that I won't get to know you all better.
  • Loading the player...
  • @sugarcoateddonut I’m so, so sorry to hear that. Take the time you need for yourself. 
  • @sugarcoateddonut
    I'm so sorry to hear this news. Please be kind to yourself as you heal. My thoughts are with you.
  • @sugarcoateddonut - I'm so sorry to hear that. Please take care of yourself  <3
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• @sugarcoateddonut I’m so sorry for your loss 💔 wishing you a healthy recovery and healing process. 
  • @sugarcoateddonut I am terribly sorry to hear what you are going thru. Big internet stranger hugs.
  • I'd forgotten to update here as I haven't been on much since my ER trip Friday nite (more like Sat morn) but prior to that I had spotted while I was battling an over full bladder after not drinking enough during the day (shopping) and being too tired to go to thru bathroom for the umpteenth time upon rehydration. It was pink and stopped after two swipes (sorry if TMI!!) but still worrying because I was having Braxton-Hicks and have had a m/c before... Doc is able to see me tomorrow morning and I'm trying to repeat the mantra Google is evil, google is evil. (I know it's likely from dehyration-I hope but emotionally I'm *extremely* anxious). Really POed Hosp didn't do an u/s. ...
  • Keep us posted @animommy hoping it’s nothing !
  • @animommy I was discussing dehydration with my ob at my last appointment since I struggle to remember to drink water. She said that dehydration commonly causes contractions and spotting. I bet that you're right, and dehydration is what caused yours. But I'm glad you've got an appointment tomorrow. Getting an US or even hearing a heartbeat will be really reassuring.
  • @animommy that sounds super stressful! keep us updated!!! fx for reassuring results.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @animommy I hope it goes well at your appointment. That is really frustrating that the hospital didn’t do an ultrasound.
  • animommyanimommy member
    edited August 2020
    Oops! I updated in the weekly update thread by mistake! Not sure if I can crosspost? Spoiler: All is well though!
  • Well I'm posting here again (this time hopefully just being over cautious) this morning when I woke, I had this time a bright red spot (I just turned 15wks yesterday) when I had my first morning potty trip. Again, I had a full bladder(obviously, but last time was pink sooo a bit psyched). It wasn't much, but still scary given history & am high risk. I called the OB and they really weren't worried since it was just *knock wood* once so far today. I see them tomorrow & am repeating "eff Google, eff Google, eff Google...stay away!" (I know better)!