December 2020 Moms

6/14 - 6/20 Weekly Randoms

2»

Re: 6/14 - 6/20 Weekly Randoms

• @antera23 I have type 2 diabetes. I had GD with DS and was diagnosed type 2 when I was pregnant with DD.  Also congrats on your new job and happy birthday so your little man!
  • @nmadjeski oh ok. I was wondering because I had GD with my son and probably will have it again with this baby. But my doctors haven’t really said anything about extra scans yet. That’s why I was wondering. But that makes sense if you had diabetes before pregnancy. 

Thank you! He enjoyed his first cupcake :smiley:
  • Loading the player...
  • @nmadjeski So sorry for your loss!

@mindyb2019 I hope the time goes fast for results! Thinking of you!

DS born 2016
  • So I don’t know what happened but I was logged in and the app didn’t say any new messages so I haven’t checked anything and I come today and all the sudden it’s working. So I’m catching up!
    DS born 2016
  • @jbal918 thank you. And as for the app, it's been weird for me the last couple times I tried to use it. I just use the web browser now even though it really slow.
  • @nmadjeski The bump goes through phases of technology issues. The app is kicking me all the way back to start whenever I try to exit a thread. Weird and annoying. 

• akorosakoros member
    @shelmcclel Good luck! Probably a little crazy, but we made the same choice last year (put an offer in when I was ~10 weeks pregnant), so I totally get it. I figured if we waited it wasn't going to get any easier, so might as well just go for it as the market here is also totally crazy. If you love it, you at least need to try!