February 2021 Moms
Options

Weekend Plans 6/13-14

Re: Weekend Plans 6/13-14

• Options
    We are still in lockdown, so we are staying in and playing with DS. May head out to the pet store since the pup needs some food. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We’re staying in for the 567th weekend in a row. We’re going to build another planter and start working on plans for a bunny house. Take the kids on some bike rides etc. 
  • Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    Same here.....it's another day at home.  Weather is supposed to be beautiful so I hope we can spend a lot of time in the backyard.  
  • Options
    My weekend is Sunday-Monday so I’m working today, but we have a couple of friends coming over tonight and will probably order takeout. Nothing tomorrow (since it’s not Father’s Day like I thought for weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️) and Monday we are supposed to sign the lease for a new place!!!! I’m so excited for more space!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Same as everyone- staying home, picking up groceries I ordered, getting some sun in the backyard while DS runs around. DH and I sat outside last night at our firepit and I’m not gonna lie, I missed having a drink while out there 😞
  • Options
    Looking like it’s gonna be low key over here! So far my only plans are to go see the family nutritionist for a better prenatal than the one I was taking when we were TTC, which pretty much just had DHA and Folic Acid. Maybe we’ll hang out by the pool later if the weather cooperates. 
  • Options
    We’re taking my son (he’s almost 2) to the playground today since they reopened yesterday. Next weekend we’ll do swim lessons for the first time in forever. 
  • Options
    We are going to my friends house for haircuts since salons still aren’t open here. We have family pictures tomorrow night and we can’t do it with these awful hairdos! I thought about sneaking in a pregnancy announcement to one of our pictures, but I don’t want to jinx anything.
  • Options
    @babymamadimo You’re lucky that you have a hair stylist friend! I’ve got a pixie cut, so my hair needs to be trimmed every six weeks to look good but my last haircut was in early March 😳. I’m too risk-averse to go to salons even though they’re open here, so I cut my own hair yesterday. It looks okay surprisingly! 😂
  • Options
    My girls and my mama and I went to the beach yesterday (hence why I was MIA) and today we're out on our boat. It's so pretty this weekend! 
    Me: 34 DH: 30
    BFP #6: 8/21/21 FX for a sticky baby!

BFP #5: 6/15/21 CP 6/21/21
    BFP #4: 2/14/21 CP 2/17/20
    BFP #3: 6/4/20 MC Blighted Ovum D&C 7/9/20
    BFP #2: 6/12/14 DD Born via CS: 2/12/15 
    BFP #1: 5/8/11 DD Born via CS: 1/18/12                                                      

• Options
    @lanabanafofana that sounds so lovely!
  • Options
    We went and test drove a used SUV today and I should be doing laundry. Apparently most of my weekend was my husband getting on my nerves. 
  • Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    @mdfarmchick
    That made me laugh. This week has been a reminder of how much DH gets on my nerves when I'm pregnant.  He asks at least once an hour if I'm OK.