Re: Intros!

• Options
    Heeeeeyyyyyyy @BourbonBiscuits! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi everyone :)ย 

What's your due date? Feb 7th
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? 1 monthย 
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? This is my third child. I have a 6yo DD and almost 2 yo DD
    - Tell us a little about yourself! Iโ€™m nervous about having a baby during a pandemic. Iโ€™m trying to be calm. My first child I had pre-e and a traumatic c-section and with my 2nd I had a VBAC yay but was forceps delivery. So my births are always interesting. Happy to answer any questions or provide any insights for FTMs...I would love to hear any suggestions yโ€™all have in this โ€œera of Covidโ€. I just found out I was pregnant last week and had my u/s today. So Iโ€™m surprised to be moving right along at 9 weeks when with my other 2 I was so nauseous at like 4 weeks I KNEW I was pregnant. So already this pregnancy is teaching me new things. Looking forward to chatting, I hope Iโ€™m not too much of a lurker.ย 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    sopranoalisopranoali member
    edited July 2020
    Hi due date twin! @augbaby2018 and @lgutu28 !!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! Actually due 1/30 but since it's borderline I might hang out here too.

We have two little girls (4 and 1.5) so this will be kid #3 โค๏ธ I did have a loss early this year

I live in the Midwest with two dogs, chickens, and all the wildlife. Love the outdoors, camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, trail running. DH and I are both engineers :)
  • Options
    @alwaystheowl - Welcome! Here's hoping you finally get your take-home baby <3

Be sure to check out the weekly PGAL check-ins. It's a good supportive group of gals.
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    @travandas I'm so excited for you and we're happy to welcome you to the February board!
  • Options
    @travandas I'm so excited for you and we're happy to welcome you to the February board!
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Tell us a little about yourself!
    Iโ€™m 29 (30 next month), living in SoCal. Iโ€™m a pediatric occupational therapist working in early intervention. I love kids and am so excited I finally get to have one of my own! Itโ€™s still surreal. I have my first ultrasound appt on the 20th and canโ€™t wait to find the heartbeat!
    I missed this post! I am a COTA, granted, I am not practicing right now since having my first child. :smile:
  • Options
    travandas said:
    - What's your due date? March 2nd...I have had all my kids at 38 weeks and this will probably be sooner.
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Two months.
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? I have a 9 yo boy, 6 yo girl and soon to be 14 m old boy.
    - Tell us a little about yourself!ย  My husband and I have been married for 11 years together for 14.ย  We live in NC with our three beautiful children and two pups.ย  Just found out we are going from 3 to 5 kids... :o
    :Twins!? HOW FUN!ย 
  • Options
    travandas said:
    - What's your due date? March 2nd...I have had all my kids at 38 weeks and this will probably be sooner.
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Two months.
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? I have a 9 yo boy, 6 yo girl and soon to be 14 m old boy.
    - Tell us a little about yourself!ย  My husband and I have been married for 11 years together for 14.ย  We live in NC with our three beautiful children and two pups.ย  Just found out we are going from 3 to 5 kids... :o
    :Twins!? HOW FUN!ย 
    Iโ€™m slightly nervous...Iโ€™m going to have three kiddos under 20 months! My other two are older 9 & 6 so they are a big help!
  • Options

- What's your due date? February 10th but, I will more than likely have a csection around the 3rd-5th. I was hoping they would let me do it the 1st but donโ€™t think they will. My oldest sons birthday is the 5th though, so we will see. I had an emergency c-section with my last, after about 11 hours of hard labor they said she wasnโ€™t descending down And they think it was due to some kind of tumor in myย cervix. They can not find such a thing now though. But, this makes me worried to try for a Vbac.

- How long were you trying (if you were)? We werenโ€™t. My husband had plans to get fixed but covid delayed that and the drs were not taking appointments at the time. We just tracked my cycle, which I thought I was good at given I had tracked the last two and it took a year of actively trying and tracking to get pregnant with my last. I ended up ovulating a lot sooner than I should have. I guess it was meant to be.

- Is this your first child/do you have any other children? We already have 4! 13-B, 11-B, 6-G, 18m-G.

- Tell us a little about yourself! I am a stay at home mom of 4. I am 35. I use to snowboard all throughout the winter time. I havnt actually been since I had my first son. I love photography, I hardly do it anymore. I once did a figure fitness competition. Right now I feel I donโ€™t have time for the things I once did, but I hope to one day pick up some hobbies again.
  • Options
    - What's your due date?
    February 2!
    - How long were you trying (if you were)?
    About three months
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
    First child for both of us!
    - Tell us a little about yourself!
    We have been talking about having this baby for the last 10 (TEN!) years and finally felt we were in a good place to start our family. We cannot wait to welcome this sweet baby girl!
  • Options

- What's your due date?
    Feb 17th

Not trying at all. This was a complete surprise but we're excited for the ride!

I have 3yo son

This pregnancy came at the weirdest time for us. We're in the process of (unexpectedly) renovating a house we bought due to termite damage and my partner lost his job due to covid. BUT luckily we have a great support system and I'm excited to have this little baby in our world. This will be my partner's first experience with pregnancy, birth, and the before toddler stages so much fun lies ahead!ย 
  • Options
    - What's your due date? February 6th, 2021 (They could be expected to come around January 16th, 2021).

- How long were you trying (if you were)? Unplanned (like always).

- Is this your first child/do you have any other children? This is our 4th & 5th children (twin boys), whose names will be Oliver Troy and Tavian Paul. Siblings are Sierra Kate (8), Elijah Cole (6), and Alyssa Jade (4).

- Tell us a little about yourself! I'm 25 (turning 26 in February), and my DH is 26 (turning 27 in October). I'm a SAHM, and my DH is a surgeon. We started our family at a young age when we were only 17 and 19 and married when I turned 18. We've always wanted to have children but didn't expect it to be this many lol. We have, however, thought of having more children in the near future because we love being parents. We are now in the stages of settling into our newly built home and hopefully start baby shopping.
  • Options
    momcoramomcora Newbie
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    > @travandas said:
    > - What's your due date? March 2nd...I have had all my kids at 38 weeks and this will probably be sooner.- How long were you trying (if you were)? Two months.- Is this your first child/do you have any other children? I have a 9 yo boy, 6 yo girl and soon to be 14 m old boy.- Tell us a little about yourself!ย  My husband and I have been married for 11 years together for 14.ย  We live in NC with our three beautiful children and two pups.ย  Just found out we are going from 3 to 5 kids... :o

Are you expecting twins? If so, me too!
  • Options
    @momcora Yes, I am expecting mono/di twins.ย  My due date is technically March 2nd but I will be delivering Feb. 2nd.ย 
  • Options
    Thank you for starting this!!

My due date is February 12th 2021
    We only started trying and God blessed us that month!
    This is our first baby and we are over the moon! So excited but very nervous as well!

Thank youย 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @momcora my H is a doctor, too! Heโ€™s in oncology. Hopefully your H is in one of the surgery fields that doesnโ€™t have to work crazy hours! My hโ€™s friend is an orthopedic surgeon, and his residency was a gauntlet but now that heโ€™s practicing, heโ€™s got really nice hours. Is your H still in residency?
  • Options
    @suzycupcake oh hiiiieeeee!!!! Thanks for the love friend!ย 
    Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2ย  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Qualityย 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house!ย 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• Options
    - What's your due date?
    Feb 6, 2021 (20 weeks, 1 day)
    4-5 years before my first. We got lucky this time and hadn't really started trying yet. We were talking about starting to try for #2 once or son turned a year old, and got out BFP the week after his birthday!
    Our first is now 15 months
    I'm a little late to the party. I followed the July 19 board for my first but never posted. My first ended up being induced at 37 weeks due to a high blood pressure reading at 36 weeks 6 days (luckily not pre-eclampsia, but OB didn't want to risk it.) I'm hoping to make it to Feb this time as we already have a ton of Jan bdays, but we'll see!
    I'm currently working from my home in IL due to covid-19. I don't really enjoy working from home, but it did allow me to get through my awful (in comparison to my first pregnancy) 1st Tri without being forced to announce at work before I'm ready!
  • Options
    @dlbello23 Welcome! Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re having a good second trimester!
  • Options
    What's your due date?ย February 1st! 30 weeks along now!
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? 9 months, with aย  traumatic miscarriage in there. Ended up with fertility care (again).
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? This sweet little one will be our second, making our 2.5 yr a big sister!
    - Tell us a little about yourself!ย 
    After having been surrounded by friends in family for our first born in Philly, we are now a little lonely in Oklahoma City. We are here now for my husband's job. I own and operate a (very) small home daycare, having previously been a career nanny, so despite the pandemic at least DD has a playmate.