August 2020 Moms

Weekly check in and optional HDBD 4/22

1. How far along and team
2. Size of baby
3. rants/raves/questions
4. GTKY What are you doing to stay sane and keep things in check? 
5. HDBD if you would like to share
Craft Blog

Re: Weekly check in and optional HDBD 4/22

• Loading the player...
  • @sarah0985 I only found out what a rutabaga was last week. I had heard of it, but it didn't know what it was or even that it was a vegetable. In the UK it's a swede, the American name is defiantly fancier.

• @ziggymama06 I'm sorry you've been a bit down this week...hope the weekend is restorative for you! What are you hoping to check out at BBB? 
  • @rivercitynik Thanks girl.  I'm planning on going through my registries today to make a plan for tomorrow and what we need to cover.  Hoping this will give me some mental clarity getting this under wraps. 
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @lachnessmomster Good luck with Photoshop, it's got a steep learning curve but it's worth it. I hadn't used it for at least 6 years but they got it at my school recently so I've had to try and remember how to use it.
  • @cornichonmam It's definitely been an undertaking. I feel like I could take an entire class on this program and still only scratch the surface. The only prior intro I've had is in my high school graphic arts class 12 years ago. 😬 I've been reading and watching tutorials, and it's like if I blink, I miss five essential steps for whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish and have to go back and watch again. Ugh. 
  • @lachnessmomster my husband does slow cooked carnitas too! Thanks for the suggestion for him this week... 😁 I could eat like four million tacos these days.
  • @hypermusic that is DHs <i>dream</i> shower curtain right there j/s