September 2020 Moms
Options

PGAL 4/9

How far along are you? 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 

Any upcoming appointments?  

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc).  

What’s an activity you found that helps you feel calm or at peace?

GTKY: What’s your favorite board game? 

Re: PGAL 4/9

• Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks 3 days

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Honestly I’m feeling a little more worried each week. We are creeping up on the point where we lost Jack and it’s making me worry more. And the whole COVID stuff....I know we all worry about that. I really just wish I could see the future and know it will all be okay. 

Any upcoming appointments?  4/20 anatomy scan and 20 week. 

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc).  Baby Ryan is moving a lot I’m just trying to get past this anatomy scan and hoping after that I will feel better. 

Listening to his heartbeat at home really helps. We have been walking a lot more too and it’s nice to get out and do that. Seeing how you all are doing too helps, I love hearing you are doing/feeling well. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite board game? Clue! I love clue and of course love to win. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 17w6d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I'm tired, have no appetite, and am super anxious just generally. Although hearing baby's heartbeat at my appointment on Thursday really helped calm me about the pregnancy, and I've been feeling more and more movement

Any upcoming appointments?  Anatomy scan in 2 weeks!

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc).  The anatomy scan and knowing what this baby is!

What’s an activity you found that helps you feel calm or at peace? I've been gaming a lot, and watching videos on homesteading. I love seeing all of the cute animals =)

GTKY: What’s your favorite board game? Life? I also used to love playing Risk with my dad way back when.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    16 weeks

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 
    pretty okay. my husband is off work due to COVID so all the family time has helped me mentally, a lot. getting out and doing things like walking also has helped a lot.
    i've been dealing with allergies or something so that's been miserable.

I had an appointment today. They wanted to do it via telephone and I said no way.  This was the week I rescheduled w/ my loss and a week later I went in and found out his heart was no longer beating. 

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc).  
    I'm excited to get to 20 weeks but mostly I am just ready to feel baby moving consistently - I feel that will help a lot

We haven't announced yet so I'm looking forward to doing that hopefully soon.

Walking

GTKY: What’s your favorite board game? 
    Hmm.. probably Life.
  • Options
    @pai314 we haven’t announced on social media yet but told immediate family and some friends. When do you think you will announce? 
    We are thinking after anatomy scan. 
    I’m so glad they let you come in for your appointment! Hopefully they will keep being understanding if you need them to be. 
  • Options
    @mflowers929 I’m so excited you are feeling the baby move more. I can’t wait to hear what you are having! 
  • Options
    @ktholysz
    thankfully they were super ok with it!  I only saw the nurse and then facetimed w/ the midwife which I was ok with.

I think we'll announce after the anatomy scan as well.  I am showing quite a bit but since we're quarantined nobody has seen me in weeks ;-P  Only a handful of people know as of right now
  • Options
    @ktholysz this baby seems to be a lot calmer than it's brother so it was freaking me out a bit. DS was a crazy Tasmanian devil from the very beginning and I started feeling him regularly at 13-14 weeks.
    This baby only kicks/punches me irregularly, and I've felt it roll a couple of times.
    I was so upset when they cancelled my 3d ultrasound since I was so looking forward to finding out early what we were having, but I'm kind of over it now and just trying to focus on other things to keep from going crazy over not knowing if it's a boy or girl lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16 + 2

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I am FINALLY feeling better nausea and vomiting wise! Still nauseous throughout the day and have major food and smell aversions but I haven’t puked in 5 days 🙌🏻 And I’m started to eat a lot more and have more things on my list of what I want to eat lol. DH is off work today and the weekend so I decided to be brave and cold turkey off of the bonjesta and see what happens since he can care for DS if I start puking again. So we shall see! I’m hoping to get off the meds and get more energy back! Anxiety wise I go back and forth every day sometimes every hour between confident and super worried about baby 

OB for 18 week check on April 21- haven’t heard what that will look like yet 
    20 week anatomy scan May 6 at MFM at hospital so also curious what that’ll be like. My state just decided no more school the rest of the school year and we’re in shelter in place ATLEAST through April 30 and now everyone is supposed to wear masks to go to appointments or to get food so we shall see, things are getting crazy! 

I really want to feel baby move and starting yesterday I might have but I honestly don’t know if it was baby or digestive gurgles 😬 I know my placenta is anterior which can delay feeling baby but I so badly want reassurance! Last check was at 14 weeks and I don’t have an at home Doppler. Every week the baby is still in me though feels like a milestone since I’ve never had a successful pregnancy. Oh and I’m also waiting to findout gender at anatomy scan and am so excited to find out!! 

Walks and talks with DH and DS. Prayer. Talking to baby (especially now that I know baby can hear me!) FaceTiming my mom. Oh and I’ve been watching Call the Midwife and seeing babies born has been really comforting actually- just remembering how many women do this and reassuring myself my body can do this and this baby and pregnancy is different than the other ones! 

GTKY: What’s your favorite board game? I love board games so it’s hard to pick a favorite! Scrabble, Clue, Quelf, Ticket to Ride , Apples to Apples- so many fun ones and depends on mood and group of people! Haha