Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 4.6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 4.6

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/6

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: This weekend was a bit of a mixed bag. Saturday was a lot of fun! I zoom chatted with almost all of my siblings and played a ton of Mario Kart online with them in the afternoon and again in the evening. We ended up playing/chatting until 2am on Saturday and were all drinking "together." Yesterday was crappy though because DH drank way too much on Saturday and was super hung over all day. I was super irritated with him because he spent the whole day being miserable and completely useless. Just wasn't how we wanted to spend Sunday. At least Saturday was fun though.

CS/Q:  
  • Options
    @gingermama29 sounds like a really fun weekend! Minus the hungover part

Month/Cycle: 34/whatever

CD: 30?

WAYDTGKU: HIO at some point, PNV and supplements, temping, OPKs, conceive plus

R/R: I was not productive this weekend. Idk what it is about getting things done around the house. All the winter stuff did get packed away so I did accomplish that. We sort of impulsely purchased an electronic drum kit for DH on Friday. He wants to get back into making music and this is a great way for him to be able to do it at all hours of the day. He recently downloaded a free trial of a music editing software and he's already spent HOURS redoing music from years ago. We stayed up until 2am watching The Office. Then I find out Sunday afternoon when we went back to bed that I fell asleep, he couldn't so he edited music some more til 6am. I can't be too mad if he's at least using his time productively.

CS/Q: nothing exciting to see really

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 20/20

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: I bought OPKs, so we're going to just give it a try. :D 

R/R: Weekends during all of this scariness are so much harder for MH, which makes them harder for me in turn. I finished the 21 Day Fix (terrifying when I realize that I started the program the weekend we started social distancing and now I'm contemplating doing it a second time) and I went for a run yesterday. I've got to rebuild some running speed, I haven't run regularly since before egg retrieval so I was slow AF :D 

We signed up for a virtual 5k on April 19th, The Rainbow Run, for IF and Miscarriage Awareness. I think it will be a nice way for me to memorialize what I've been through so far, and my hope for the future. 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited April 2020
    @gingermama29 that’s sounds like such a fun Saturday! 

@inthewoods23 Yay for putting winter stuff away! Wow it sounds like DH is properly into his music! That’s awesome! 

@mvt2003 wow that run sounds amazing and what a great way to memorize what you’ve been through ❤️ What exactly is a virtual run, though may I ask?

Month/Cycle: NTNP

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Using less protection 

R/R: It’s supposed to be really nice this week which is a blessing and a curse. We get to keep the windows and doors open but it’s a tease because we can’t go outside and fully enjoy it. The government is thinking about going on FULL lockdown where we can’t even exercise outdoors because people are still ignoring the “you can exercise outside once a day” rule and are still meeting up in parks and beaches and all that claiming it’s their “exercise allowance” 😩 I really hope it doesn’t come to that.

CS/Q: just started temping again today so nothing exciting 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @gingermama29 I'm glad you got to have a fun Saturday!!!! Hungover husbands are not fun though haha. 

@inthewoods23 MH has electronic drums too, it's been a great way for him to spend time during this period. He also bought himself a new bass, so that's been a good project too. Maybe the husbands can start a band haha! :D:D:D 

@jackie_dunny I get so irritated when I see people still congregating in groups outside. I live across the street from a local park, and I've called the local police non-emergency line more than once. People cut the zip ties keeping the basketball court closed, so someone chained the court closed. And then last night I saw some people playing basketball. I'm going to head over soon to check to see if they cut the chains or just climbed the fence. My virtual run is basically just me running 3.1 miles by myself on the same day as everyone else. It's an honor system kind of thing. I also bought a shirt for it. The 5k is a fundraiser for families who have been nominated for financial assistance with IF related things. 

• Options
    @gingermama29 ugh i hate when that happens!  i hope that you at least had a personally productive/relaxing day sunday
    @inthewoods23 definitely sounds productive!!! and something to keep him occupied is good too :)
    @mvt2003 congrats on finishing the 21 day fix!! might as well go for another round, right?? and the rainbow run sounds like an amazing way to be active AND aware.
    @jackie_dunny i'd have to imagine that being so hard to enforce!!  and i might have missed this in a previous daily, but whats the protocol then for grocery shopping for you?

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, opk, bbt

R/R: DH's bday was a success!  it was a surprising amount of effort to be "on" all day, especially compared to when a birthday falls on a workday.  luckily he slept in so that killed a few hours lol.  i made eggs benedict for brunch, we took the dogs on a long walk, i let him play video games while i made dinner (nice cut of steak), sat outside and smoked a cigar, had bday dessert, then watched a movie. im exhausted today!  and now i am bringing him to the dr for a quick procedure on his hand.  a few months ago he sliced open his tendon but it wasnt diagnosed correctly and hes had to keep getting seen for it.  i need a nap!

• Options
    @gingermama29 your Saturday sounds like so much fun!

@inthewoods23 wow! Sounds like a very fun hobby for YH!

@mvt2003 nice job on the 21 day fix and the running! The virtual 5k sounds like a great thing to do

@jackie_dunny that is so frustrating! People are the worst sometimes...like just follow the rules and everyone will be happier!

@asf0613 yay for a successful day! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, tracking CM

R/R: Had such a nice weekend! We had multiple zoom hangouts with friends, and spent a ton of time outside yesterday. It’s supposed to be beautiful here today so I’m sure there’s a nice long walk in my future today!

CS/Q: My temps are being a little crazy this cycle, although I guess that’s not really a huge surprise

• Options
    @inthewoods23 that's so exciting about YH getting into music making. I'm glad he seems to be enjoying the software.

@mvt2003 I'm glad you're able to still find a way to do your runs virtually. That's gotta be an especially difficult part of social distancing.

@jackie_dunny ugh it's so frustrating when people ruin things for everyone else. Getting to open to windows and get fresh air in the house is nice though. It's still too chilly here to do that yet. The sun is shining today though so maybe I'll get out in the yard for a bit.

@asf0613 sounds like YH had a great birthday! I hope you get a good nap today!

@runningoncookies zoom hangouts with friends are awesome. Glad you got some nice socialization this weekend! Enjoy your walk today!  
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 10/9/3(al) 

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, clearblue advanced OPK, prenatals. 

R/R: I just worked this weekend! I got super annoyed with DH Friday, because I every time I work the weekends, he just doesn’t do anything around the house, it’s a mess and it stresses me out. We also got our puppy this weekend! We found a lady online who had jug puppies? They’re a pug and jack Russell terrier mix, and he’s very cute! We haven’t found a name yet. We really liked Watson, but that’s a friends brothers name... soo the search continues. 

I ordered cheap ovulation tests last week but I guess amazon prime orders are taking longer because of the covid stuff, I bought the clearblue digital advanced one, it’s very different. Maybe it will help! 

Puppy photo: 

CS/Q: 

• Options

@gingermama29 that sounds like a lovely weekend! That’s great that you’ve found a way to bond even with all this stuff. Sorry DH drank too much! Maybe he’ll remember his hangover next time. 

@inthewoods23 how fun! I bet he’s really enjoying that. DH does music too, so he’s spent a lot of his quarantine time making music. He plays guitar though. 

@mvt2003 I wish I had your motivation! I need to lose some weight. 😬 that’s really cool about when 5k, I have not seen any that support that cause. Gl! 

@jackie_dunny where are you located? That’s crazy. But is coming from someone who lives in one of the 4 (I think) states that haven’t done a lockdown 🙄 Arkansas... I had no idea they weren’t allowing too outside though! What are people doing with their animals and stuff?! 

@asf0613 glad DHs birthday was a success! Hope his leg isn’t too bad! 

@runningoncookies glad you had a nice weekend! Hopefully your temps calm down so

• Options
    mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited April 2020
    *Lurking from TWW*

@photographerwife OMG!! My  little heart ❤️❤️❤️ Your puppy is SOOOOOOO cute.. 🥰🥰🥰 I’m melting over here. I just wanna snuggle him. How about naming him Winston instead? That’s close to Watson and it’s cute. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 ikr!! He’s like a fuzzy little potato right now! And we are considering Winston! I’m gonna look at some names here in a bit and try to get more ideas! 
  • Options
    @photographerwife omg a fuzzy little potato lol 🥰 cuteness overload. Yay!  Yesss to Winston. He totally looks like a Winston. It suits him. GL finding a name. let us know once you pick something out. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle:  Jan 2018

CD:  8

WAYDTGKU: Supplements, temping tracking, opks, etc etc 

R/R: I am so so tired. I haven't been sleeping well, and a front moved through last night. 

CS/Q: So I think I figured out why my OPKs were "weird" this cycle - I think I O'ed early. Pretty close to a positive last night, and temp rise today, so I'll wait until tomorrow to confirm. 

@gingermama29  It's like the man cold of hangovers! Ahhhh. I am glad you got some virtual sibling time though.  

@inthewoods23 The impulse purchase thing is real. I am trying to be conscious of it because i know the supply chain to get it to my home puts people at risk... but at the same time - why YES, those leggings are ESSENTIAL to my life right now. 

@mvt2003  That sounds like a great idea. I'm glad you found a healthy way to channel your emotions. Mostly I've been eating my feelings. 

@jackie_dunny You must be in the UK. I am in a super rural area in VT, so we have been able to get outside - but they are instituting a $1000 fine if you are off your property without a face covering, and have check points at the border with NY. My husband is essential and travels through NY to get to work, so he has had to plan extra time for the stops. Crazy times. 

@asf0613 I love hollondaise sauce. Omg. That sounds amazing. I'm sorry he's still dealing with an injury. My DH broke his back a few months ago, and the number of times I have said "WE CANNOT GO TO THE ER RIGHT NOW BE CAREFUL!!!" this week... omg. 

@runningoncookies Zoom has been such a lifesaver through all this. 

@p@photographerwife Have you seen the show "chip and potato" - your puppy looks JUST like the main character. omg, impossibly cute. What about Sherlock? He's got the coloring. Lol!

• Options
    @mvt2003 what's the 21 day fix again? is that a diet program or workout program? I had this great idea that I'd buy and have the electronic drum kit delivered to our house as a "surprise you're going to be a dad!" gift but that lost it's traction LONG ago lol. But the idea still holds true that it would allow him to play in the middle of the night or during anyone's nap or sleep times. It does bum me out a bit when he asks to play while I'm watching TV because I can't hear it above the sound of his real drum kit. Currently it's in our great room downstairs which has these skinny "french doors" that have slats so there's no full door closure to keep the sound down when you're upstairs trying to do other normal things. Okay... thinking about all that kinda hits me in the feels. It was such a beautiful plan 2 years ago.

@jackie_dunny I currently have my FIL believing we shouldn't all be quarantined and that only those that are sick should be because they've known for years that malaria drugs are effective against coronaviruses but instead the government would rather destroy our economy than to treat people with these drugs. Considering the number of articles I've read about how most cases may be asymptomatic, asking only the ones showing symptoms to stay home DOESN'T HELP.

@asf0613 sounds like a nice birthday for YH! Slicing open his tendon though :anguished:

@runningoncookies springtime is making this quarantine stuff okay. Even just sitting outside for a little bit does wonders

@photographerwife THAT FACE AWWWWW. What a cute puppy!! Fuzzy little potato is the cutest thing every haha

@the_road_to_oz I definitely treated myself to some new pairs of yoga pants from Target and got them on Friday. Wearing a pair today. Thank you to all the lovely warehouse people who make deliveries possible!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 It's a workout program on Beachbody on Demand - you do a 30 minute workout every day of the week (2 of the days are more stretching based workouts, 1 is yoga 1 is pilates). It basically has you do 2 days of straight strength training upper and lower body, 2 days of cardio, and 1 day that combines them all, plus 1 day of yoga and 1 of pilates. I love that it takes the guess work out for me of what to train every day. Technically you're meant to follow their eating program too, but that's not happening for me haha. I'm doing these workouts for my sanity, for my strength, and to combat the effect of all of the reese's cups I'm eating! 

Also, MH's electronic drums were meant to be for activity for him while we passed the time waiting for my positive pregnancy test. A year later, here we are. So I'm with you on this one. He had me help him bring his huge amp upstairs from the freaking basement so he can play his bass and I almost cried. Nothing says no LO in our house quite like an amp the size of me in one of the bedrooms...  

• Options
    @photographerwife your puppy is so cute!!!!
  • Options
    @photographerwife ohhhh my god! so cute congrats!  and Winston sounds perfect
  • Options
    jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited April 2020
    @mvt2003 omg what the heck!! That’s sooo annoying and irritating!! That run sounds amazing! 

@asf0613 we’re still allowed to go out for essentials but any gatherings are shut down by the police. Even WEDDINGS!! Those poor brides :( wow! You’ve been one busy lady! Sounds like you threw an excellent birthday for YH! 

@runningoncookies I’m glad you had a nice weekend chatting with friends and I hope you went on that walk this afternoon! Your chart doesn’t look all that bad to me

@photographerwife omg a jug 😂 I love the breed name and oh my goodness he is SO CUTE! He’s sitting all prim and proper like 😆 I’m in Bristol, England. You’re currently still allowed out once a day for exercise so I’m assuming people are taking their animals out then (like we are) 

@the_road_to_oz I am in the UK (but I’m American, DH is British)! Wow! Crazy times indeed. 

@inthewoods23 seeing as you were able to come up with such a great gift, I’m sure you’ll be able to come up with another great one when your time
    comes. I’m sorry it hit you in the feels ❤️ Yes! Lots of people are asymptomatic! I also heard about the malaria drugs thing and apparently it doesn’t actually work 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny the study my FIL was referencing was from 2002 anyway. Also like, this is a different coronavirus from what they were testing back then! Come on! From things I've read it doesn't sound like the drugs work for everyone either!

@mvt2003 you and I are like twins in the same boat. Here have this thing for baby. *time passes still no baby*
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @photographerwife omg your puppy is so adorable!!! ❤️❤️❤️