Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 3/30

Bowling Hedgehog GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 3/30

• Options
    Omg the hedgie gifs!! 😍 😍 Best way to start the day! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ashaislurking I've pretty much decided every gif I'll use when starting the randoms threads shall be hedgehogs lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @allthingscozy lots of hugs. Those kind of situations are such gut-punches. I'm sick of the quarantine baby boom jokes, too. I know that if I do get KU in the next few months, people are going to make comments and I'm trying to think of a polite way to tell them to shut it. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess. I have a feeling some comments will be made if we end up KU  and just planning to tell people we have been trying for a long time and this wasnt in our plan.  Hopefully that will make them a little uncomfortable and they won't think to make such comments to people in the future (but who am I really kidding!) 

@allthingscozy. Sending love your way.  That is a difficult situation for everyone.  
  • Options
    So DH and I have been spending a lot of time together obviously.  He just said, Babe you just keep changing the topic of conversation without even taking a breath.  And what random things are you talking about?  There is no link between them.  I think he is politely telling me that I talk too much!  
  • Options
    @allthingscozy I’m sorry :neutral: I don’t think people realize that people having been trying and it isn’t as easy as others make it seem!
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    @dobiemom11DH and I both talk too much lol
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    @dobiemom11 Sorry YH made that comment, hope it didn’t hurt your feelings! I actually say the exact same comments to MH all the time. But it’s because I absolutely cannot
    follow his train of thought when he does it and I have no idea if I’m supposed to be just listening, or actually engaging in a back-and-forth convo w him. 
  • Options
    @allthingscozy yeah I saw that and wasn't real happy with that comment.

Also, WTF is with all the birth posts where they're listing yes/no for epidural, pitocin, etc, baby birth stats, due date, birth date, and all that. Why is this a thing now???
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that is a thing now? Why does it matter? 
  • Options
    @dobiemom11 yeah I’m a major talker mostly out of anxiety and I’m a fast talker. Sorry if he hurt your feelings? Maybe he was just trying to track your mental track ? That is my DH term for trying to follow how my speech often lags behind or doesn’t always make sense with how fast my thoughts go. 
  • Options
    Sorry for all the posts it’s been a stressful day and I’ve had a cocktail or two... but Dot’s pretzels ( a seasoned, slightly Spicy local hard pretzels, which are amazing and you should definitely find them) dipped in pickle juice because you ran out of pickles (Vlasic York purely pickled) juice is so yummy! 
  • Options
    @allthingscozy your guess is as good as mine. Idk, is it supposed to be encouraging to other moms or moms-to-be? I have no clue.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I had to comment on the first tri covid thread after reading how unhappy someone is they are pregnant.... ugh let’s trade places! I assure you I would not be “unjoyful” 
  • Options
    @allthingscozy I have a lot of thoughts on that one
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I’d love to hear them. Especially if I’m wrong. I know my emotions are running high today. 
  • Options
    @allthingscozy I loved your response. People don’t think before they speak and it really shows. I get being nervous but not happy, girl bye!
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    Speaking about people not thinking before they speak, tomorrow is April Fool's Day.  I hate that day and all the fake PG announcements.  Also as someone noted on FB, people have a lot of extra time on their hands now.
  • Options
    @allthingscozy girl you're getting feisty in that 1st tri thread lol way to call people out!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 yeah I have zero f’s to give today.  I may regret it later but right now with all that’s happened today  in my life nope. 
  • Options
    @allthingscozy I get you. It's fine to not be happy about the situation, but at least acknowledge that you know you should be happy but it's hard to be.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Well that happened ...
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Hey @stillcozy I was hoping I'd see you pop in! I just bumped our siggy thread!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @stillcozy whoa what did I miss? You got banned??
  • Options
    @stillcozy Did things get even worse over at 1st Tri?  Cause the things I saw didn't seem ban-worthy?!?  WTH?
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Options
    @gingermama29 and @capnjackharkness eh I told her to not play the victim and to apologize for her careless and thoughtless words in response to her saying we were being hateful and mean with my initial response to her... if I had known that was going to get me banned I would have gone out in a bigger way 😂 I should have just stayed away from the bump yesterday given everything going on. Yay for no 3 day waiting period though? 

• Options
    Anyone else been lurking December since it has gone up? Glad to see a few of us move Over there! Hoping for more! 

• Options
    omg someone do that Emperor's New Groove gif for their April siggy  :D
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @keikilove better late than never!  i  needed these today!
    next week we will be more on top of these :)
  • Options
    @keikilove I think the days have run together so we no longer know what day it is and what thread to post 😂

• Options
    Looks like I missed a lot while I couldn't log in! I can only use my home computer and DH has needed that for WFH all day. My phone just can't support the mobile site anymore. Boo. :( So I will probably be scarce during the day while DH is using our laptop. I'm too afraid to log in via my work laptop. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess you have been missed. Hope you are well!