TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from HolidayΒ Movies/TVΒ 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in CostumeΒ 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Me too. Im hoping I can get some skin to skin today.Β  I'm definitely gonna ask. Y'all have big plans today?Β 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wildrainbow nothing too big. MH is out fishing right now and two close friends and *maybe* my in-laws will be over to bbq later. Then once it's dark tonight we got some fountain fireworks to set off. 🀞🀞 hoping you get to do skin to skin today 😍
    You guys have plans aside from spending time with baby B?

BFP 3/21/2020!Β  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!Β  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts It happened! I got to do skin to skin!! I got hold him while he got his feed,Β  45 minutes!! Omg! It was the best.Β  I feel complete!Β 

• Options
    @wildrainbow ahhh yay 😭😍❀ happy day! I'm so glad you got to snuggle your little guy and do skin to skin! What a sweet photo 😍

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Guess who went to regular cannula and 1 liter?! That's right, my little superhero!Β 

How was your fourth?Β 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow NO WAY! That's amazing <3 good work little dude!!! :)Β  It must have been all those sweet skin to skin snuggles giving him good motivation ;)Β  How are you feeling?

Our 4th was good. HOT! But we had fun.Β  DD liked some of the fountain fireworks but poor girl was so scared she shook of the ones that popped :(Β  We waited until after she was in bed and fast asleep to finish lighting them off.Β  We went swimming yesterday afternoon which was a lot of fun.Β  It's been so dang hot outside!Β  My SD spent the entire time in the water and DD spent about 50% of the time playing in sand (thankfully at the water edge so I could sit in the water to cool down) and swimming.Β  Her favorite is going "weeeee" (when dad throws her up in the air and catches her).Β  We got her a puddle jumper floaty vest which is great!Β  I remember those darned plastic arm rings from when I was a kid and this thing is soooo much simpler!Β  But let's just say spending 2 hours at the beach in the heat with a toddler while pregnant with twins is EXHAUSTING.Β  Momma def needed a nap afterwards.

20 week AS is tomorrow AM! I'm excited and super anxious at the same time lol.Β Β 

How was your weekend?Β Β 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts How was your AS? I can't believe you are 20 weeks!!Β 

Our weekend was good. We went to our friend's house to swim and shoot fireworks and grill out. It was nice. Very tiring, but nice.Β 

B is off oxygen!! He's made it 24hrs off! I am still is shock about it! He's 34+3 today. He also got moved to the step down unit and out of critical care!! I cant get over it! He's almost back to birth weight, he's 4lbs14oz today.Β 

• Options
    @wildrainbow WHATTTT? That is AMAZING! Good work baby! I'm so happy to hear that ❀ what milestones does he need to hit to get to graduate and come home?

AS was mostly good with a little concern. I'll have to post pics tmrw, like an idiot I left them at work 🀦🏻
    So baby A (aka Georgie aka Space hog) is head down, more forward and to my right and she is looking perfect. Measuring right on track. Heart rate of 134, measuring about 11 oz. And while she was squirmy and difficult we got all her measurements.
    Baby B (aka Dottie aka Hidey babe) is also head down next to her sister, but is tucked slightly higher to my left and behind. She refused to roll over so we couldn't get all her measurements. She's measuring about a week behind baby A and it appears that she has a 2 vessel umbilical cord. So my OB is referring me to MFM. I guess it's super common but biggest concern is she won't grow well and we'll have to keep an closer eye on her. She's measuring about 8 oz and had a heart rate of 156.

It was great seeing them. They were both little wiggle butts and were batting their arms at one another 😍❀

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts He has a long way to go. He has to take all his feeds by mouth, maintain his body temp, pass the carseat test (i.e sit 30 minutes in the seat without dropping his OΒ² sats), and gain weight, which he's already doing.Β Β 

Awe, wiggly babies! Hopefully Dottie catches up, and Georgie doesn't take up all the room. I know it's super common for one to be smaller than the other. Hopefully she doesn't give you too much to worry about. How long are they thinking they will let you be pregnant?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @wildrainbow ah well baby steps ❀ he'll get there in his own time and already is a champ!

I know with most twins one is slightly smaller, i just threw me since up to bow they'd been measuring the same at all my other appts. Although my other appts were CRL vs the more accurate measurement they did today.

They didn't really say but that'll be a good thing to ask/check after my referral to MFM. Initially (so long as there were no issues) my OB said 38 weeks. With this, I don't know.Β  Very very best case scenario MFM gets the measurements and a better look and she has a 3 vessel cord and it was just a bad angle and nothing to worry about. 2nd best case she does have a 2 vessel cord and we just have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she keeps growing on track. Annnnnd I'm not gonna even attempt to think worst case yet lmao. Will broach that after we know more.

Definitely need to reconsider what hospital I deliver at now though. My local hospital where I had DD doesn't have a NICU which so long as we had no complications I was comfortable with. But knowing Dottie may be even smaller and could potentially need to come early makes me lean towards just flat out planning to deliver at one of the larger hospitals further away with a NICU regardless.Β 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts As someone who had to be separated from her baby in a different hospital, please deliver at a hospital with NICU. There's every chance that NICU will need to be present for the birth anyway. Doing that with ds2 was the worst, and I hope you don't have to do it.Β 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow yeah, that is one of my biggest fears. I know both you and @offtoneverland went through that. I can't even imagine how awful it'd be. It's on my list of things to discuss next visit with my OB &/or MFM. My biggest ehhh factor about it previously is that going to a diff hospital means I won't have my OB for delivery (granted depending on whose on call there's always that risk, but over the years I've actually seen a majority of OBs that deliver at the hospital lol). One I saw for my virst first pap at age 18. The 2nd delivered my sister's son and I saw early with DD since my OB was on mat leave, and then there's my OB. In reality I know that's a silly thing to make a decision on and having a NICU out weighs that.Β 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Yeah, is not fun. Definitely see what your doctors say, but in my world,Β  NICU outweighs all the things. I love my dr,Β  but if he didn't deliver at all the hospitals in my city, I would have dropped him for a dr that delivers at a hospital with a NICU. Hopefully they will have some guidance for you.Β Β 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow @highsteaks
    Mah babies 😍❀

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Awe! They are precious!  And baby feet 😍😍😍😍
  • Options
    @wildrainbow YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!! MFM called me yesterday they're getting me in 10am on Tuesday July 21 plus MH gets to come and BONUS: No having to have a full bladder/fast/etc!Β  I know I will feel better once they take a better look at Dottie and can tell me what we're actually looking at.Β Β 

Extra bonus: I've been feeling both girls moving around a lot more since my scan.Β  It's not constant but throughout the day I get a poke/roll/nudge <3Β  Feeling DD move was one of my favorite parts of being pregnant.Β  It's weird and it gets annoying sometimes but knowing they're in there bouncing and saying hi is so reassuring to my anxious mind.Β Β 

How are you and baby B doing?Β  Do you have to older boys home with you yet?Β  Hoping that pumping is going well <3

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I am so glad they are getting you in quickly, I will be thinking about you.Β  That is my recheck with my dr and recheck labs to make sure I'm "normal". Hopefully they will have a good plan for you.Β 

B is doing awesome! As of last night, he took his 5 and 8 o'clock feeds all from the bottle. That is a HUGE thing! He was only taking a little here and there. He's out of critical care,Β  and working in maintaining his body temp.Β  He's 2 weeks old today and he's a super hero. I can't believe how much he's done!Β 

The boys have brought chaos back in our lives, lol. They've been super affectionate since being home. B is gonna be the chill one. I can already tell. However, he does have the redheaded temper, so he will fit in fine, lol. I still can't believe I have 3 kids!
  • Options
    @wildrainbow that is AMAZING! He is such a champ! Keep going baby!
    Aww chaos can be a good distraction at least. That's so sweet that they've been extra lovey. I'm so curious to learn the twins personalities. DD def is NOT chill lmao 🀣 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I get to try to BF tomorrow or Monday! I'm so excited. He's doing great! Still plugging along on taking his bottles. Hopefully BF will go better.Β Β 

Chaos is both good and bad. For instance, ds2 dumped a brand new bottle of baby soap in my chair, so you know, it's six of one, half a dozen of the other.Β 

• Options
    @wildrainbow oh lordy 🀦🏻 toddler life sure is fun isn't it? 

Hooray for attempting to BF 😍❀ I pray it goes well! He sure is adorable!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts He did it!! He BFd both sides for a few minutes! He had a good latch and got some good swallows! I'm pretty proud and he did great for his first time!

• Options
    @wildrainbow that is WONDERFUL! And oh my heart that photo is perfection 😍❀ sweet boy!

I'm so nervous about the twins being able to BF. DD never had a good latch 😞 and the very feewwww times she did she didn't transfer anything

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    belly pic in spoiler πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

How're you ladies doing this week?

@wildrainbow How's the chaos with the boys and how is Baby B doing?

@highsteaks How're your crazy twins?

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I swear on everything if ds2 channels his inner 2yo anymore today, B's milk will be wine. Omg, this kid has screamed for the last 30 minutes straight and has been a pill all day. Chaos indeed.Β 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I’m the crazy one lately :D Emilia is finally starting to talk in short sentences. She’ll happily babble about the cats, using names, which is about the cutest little Β conversation. Elise still won’t say Mama if asked, but will boop me on the nose if I try to make her. They were fighting over toys hard core last week but they seem to have cooled off this week. Emilia threw a tantrum yesterday because Elise was put in time out for hitting (me). Other twin stuff lately: they’ve been giving kisses to one another and checking on each other when they get hurt, β€œyou ok?” β€œyup” and head pats if one is crying.Β 

random question, have you had any morning sickness? and, that is such a cute cute dress that you’re wearing in your bump picture! you look good!Β 

@wildrainbow I hope you do treat yourself to a satisfying glass(+) of wine after everything you’re managing now!Β 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow I feel you girl. Lu has been a basket of insanity these days! That girl is everywhere at once and trying my last nerve. Love her to pieces but toddlers are tough. She got into dad' hand lotion last night and got it EVERYWHERE but thankfully it was primarily on a blanket not directly on the couch like your DS2 did with baby soap 🀦🏻.

@highsteaks that is so sweet about the girls asking each other if they're okay and giving eachcother kisses 😍 lol twins are gonna be insanity. A lady in a twin group I joined said her boys will fight like mad but then the "victim" twin will get mad at mom for disciplining the one that struck the other πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ oh joys.Β 

Lol I live by " zofran a day keeps the morning sickness away" 🀣🀣 it's been bad with the twins. I had it almost every day with DD but it was "manageable" but the twins are kicking my butt. I love that dress too :) summertime + pregnant = give me ALL the dresses. 

Nesting is BONKERS these days. I just have an insane urge that I HAVE to get everything ready/done because I won't feel up to it soon. Plus I want DD to be able to get used to the changes before the twins are here lol. Got SDs baby free zone/play nook done. She's super excited about it and has been down there since 6:30am playing πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ their bedroom is a current disaster/work in progress to get twin ready, but getting there πŸ™Œ

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @wildrainbow How's baby B doing these days?Β  Are you surviving the chaos at home?Β  Hope you're staying cool it's been so damned HOT outside!

My first MFM appt was earlier this week. It was "good" although a lot of information and of course I'm even more worried about Dottie, but I know they'll take good care of us.Β  Starting August 11th I'll be there at a minimum of once a week until the babies are born.Β  Georgie is still looking great! But Dottie does in fact have an SUA, she's measuring on the border of conceringly small, and ventriculomegaly.Β  We opted not to do an amnio since if she has an infection or an abnormality, there isn't anything we can do about it.Β  We'll have them check once she's born, but not going to compromise her already non-perfect living space.Β  Plus MH & I already adore both these girls so much and will love them no matter what.Β  The idea of putting them both at a potential risk of MC just for the information isn't worth it to us.Β  Plus sides: the doctor we saw and all the staff were AMAZING!Β  Also, both babes were super active and making their jobs more difficult as good babies do :D<3Β 

Newest pic in spoiler as payment if you've read my ramblings this far :DΒ 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Omg, 😍😍! I'm glad you have a good medical team around you. I know it's concerning about Dottie, but she sounds she is killing it despite her small size. Fun fact, little girls do better in NICU, so she has that going for her. They are definitely better eaters, so there is that. 

B is ok. He is still not getting his PO feeds, but is maybe getting better? I'm gonna try to schedule a weighed feed to see how much he transfers when he actually nurses. I'm beyond exhausted. He will be a month old on Saturday and I'm beyond ready for him to be home.Β 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow Oh my goodness how has it almost been a month already! I can imagine you're anxious and ready for him to come home <3 praying his weighed feed goes well as well as his PO feeds! If I recall correctly @offtoneverland 's LO had issues with the full PO feeds too. It was so frustrating for them.Β  Β  Β Β 

That is super reassuring to hear about girls doing better in NICU! I got the dr's "notes" today from my appt and I was glad to reread it because there were some things I definitely didn't pick up on.Β  Another thing aside from the ventriculomegaly is her cerebellum is at 10%, which can be totally normal and no cause for worry, but again, we dunno for certain.Β  And she is categorized as having restricted growth.Β  So... not really "new" news, but a good refresher of things we discussed but I didn't hone in on.Β  Also, I got a call back regarding the blood draw they did for me.Β  So I have never ever in my short legged life had Toxoplasmosis.Β  Which means Dottie for certain does not either!Β  HOORAY! But as suspected I have had CMV (along with like 60% of the entire population lol).Β  Thankfully I didn't have IgM antibodies (meaning very recent infection), but did have IgG antibodies (meaning have had it sometime in my life). They're doing a follow up test called a CMV avidity on the same sample.Β  If there is a high avidity that rules our me having had CMV within the past 4ish months or so (granted I'm more than 4mo pregnant, but it's information).Β  If there is a low avidity that means I have had CMV within the past 4 or so months, so withing this pregnancy. Again, it'll be more information, not super helpful, but good to know.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    Annnnd just read the visit summary from my appt and *apparently* MFM is requesting a NST twice a week starting at 28wks. Once a week with them and then once a week at my OBs.Β  I'm curious if my OB is aware of that :D I'll message her about it since I've been in contact with her regarding other info, but she hasn't mentioned getting those scheduled yet.

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Will they do BPPs too? I've had the 2x weekly NSTs, bring a book. It's at least 20 minutes with the monitor on, longer if they don't cooperate.Β 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow I know they have at least 1 BPP scheduled, but that's it as of right now.Β  Good to know to bring something to read or distract me for the NSTs.Β 
    So as of now starting Aug 11, I'll have a growth scan every 3-4 weeks, with doppler scans the other weeks (I guess the doppler is measuring the blood flow for the umbilical cord and placenta). IIRC at 28wks we have the BPP and then also starting @ wk 28 NSTs twice weekly - one in their office before my other weekly appt and one at my OBs.Β  Around 30 weeks we have a neurosonogram scheduled, and right away (Aug 12) they're doing a fetal echo.Β  Thank goodness for google calendars and my work being amazingly flexible and understanding.Β  One of the perks of working for such a small company :DΒ 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Wowza. I'm just throwing it out there that I am so happy I am done. I don't miss all the appointments, and the premature births. I am glad that they are being as proactive as possible. That is great.Β 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @wildrainbow hahaha I do NOT blame you one bit for being glad about that! I don't wanna jinx it and say I'm done after this because heck Lula was supposed to be one and done, but I'm pretty confident I'll be done after this experience. I'm very glad they're being proactive also, it's just almost comical to think about the significant percentage of time I'll be spending on my way to/from & at appts.

Eta: oh also, that list of appts doesn't include my regular OB appts too πŸ™ˆπŸ€£

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts You just had to be an extra special SS, huh? I will say that I will miss being pregnant. Even tho it was painful and hard, I loved feeling baby kicks and being the first one to get to know their personalities.Β 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @wildrainbowLmao exactly. Gotta keep things interesting πŸ™ˆπŸ€£
    I don't necessarily dislike being pregnant I'm just so anxious and worried about these babies. Don't like the aches and pains and nausea etc but feeling them kick and move is the greatest thing ever IMO. And not gonna lie I kinda love my big pregnant belly 😍 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts B BFd today!! This is his third time actually eating! He gave me the best pics today.Β 

• Options
    @wildrainbow HOORAY! That is aweaome! Were yoy able to do a weighed feeding? Good work little guy!!!! He is so precious πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šΒ 

And good work momma! BFing isn't easy!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!Β 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts No, we didn't do a weighed feed. But I pumped when I got home, and only got 3oz when I usually get 5, so I say he did a good job.