September 2020 Moms

WTF Wednesday 3/4

edited March 2020 in September 2020 Moms

Any WTF moments? 

Re: WTF Wednesday 3/4

• My Wtf is the weather and my backyard. It’s raining today and my dogs are being so annoying. They’re inside playing (they’re really rough with each other and it’s obnoxious) I want to have them go outside to play but my yard turns into a muddy swamp when it rains. So now I have to hope they chew on some things and take a nap soon because I’m over it lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • @robinj716 wow, no offense but your mom sounds like kind of a piece of work!

My WTF is to my 3y/o. After we got home from preschool and the park, she immediately changed into her PJs, and then climbed into bed and fell asleep. All great, except it's 530pm. I'm so confused! 
  • My WTF is also about my toddler , because toddlers. Haha. She’s driving me crazy screaming that she wants something- then screaming that I gave her exactly what she wants. Give me a break child. Such a tiny body so many confusing emotions. It’s exhausting for us both 
  • WTF is this weather here in Pittsburgh?! It was beautiful and sunny the last 2 days, and now it's snowing. This town is weird!
    BabyFruit Ticker