September 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms wo 2/24

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms wo 2/24

• Options
    Just when I starting to feel a bit better with less nausea, I'm now coming down with another cold. Yesterday I felt a little off, and developed a cough- which later made me throw up my lunch from my sensitive gag reflex. Last night I had a headache and had to take some tylenol; woke up early this morning to a migraine. I'm thinking I probably caught it when I took DS to his well visit or when we took him to the ER on Thursday. Super annoying! I hate being sick while pregnant and feeling like there is nothing I can really do about it- like I have to just suffer through until it passes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ya'll are sooooo quiet! lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @mflowers929 I worked almost 16 hours yesterday and 11 hours today so I haven’t had much time to bump lol but I agree our board is still very sleepy! 
  • Options
    It makes me so sad! I’m always looking at night when I can’t sleep hoping there’s some chatter and there’s a whole lot of nothing day OR night.  :(
  • Options
    Maybe I'll start an insomniacs thread lol. My toddlers sleep is way out of whack so I foresee lots of late nights this week...
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    I keep trying to get in TB on my phone and it keeps spinning and then a blank white screen! Today is the first day I can see threads again. Why does it have to be so glitchy!!! 
  • Options
    I finally felt the baby move on Monday, just very briefly.  Felt so good!  Then last night it kicked up a storm so even DH got to feel it!  So amazing.  13w.