Options

November 2020 Waiting Room

2»

Re: November 2020 Waiting Room

• Options
    @BLuvsE you got PM 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi all. I'm also waiting for our November section. :) I'm Alicia and my EDD is nov 7. I suffered two miscarriages last fall and am currently taking cyclogest. Fingers crossed that my luck goes better this time.
  • Options
    Congratulations @aliciaftw ! I also had 2 MCs last fall and hope our luck turns around too 🤞 What is cyclogest?
  • Options
    Hey I’m Julie. I’m 29 with an EDD of Nov 3. This is my first pregnancy after doing a few rounds of IUI with fertility meds. I’m excited and nervous for this whole experience! 
  • Options
    I'm not great with health stuff, but it's a pessary pill of progesterone. I believe my doctor thinks the prior miscarriages could be related to my uterus lining or something. I'm meant to take 200mg twice a day until the placenta takes over.

Good vibes to you both, @mimser & @jzajac06
  • Options
    Heads up for those with Facebook, there’s 3 groups for us Nov 2020 mommies 
  • Options
    @allthingscozy and now you do. 😉❤️
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Options
    aliciaftwaliciaftw member
    edited March 2020
    @mami2almost4babies Can you link them? Are they private?
  • Options
    @cait32 So sorry to hear this. Sending you hugs.
  • Options
    Y'all's board is up

And I'm so sorry @cait32
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Options
    Hi! I got a surprise BFP last week and got in to see a midwife this week because my LMP was May 2018 (never got a period after DS was born Jan '19). Not quite at 6 weeks since the baby wasn't visible on US but yolk sac and beta hcg coincide with that timeline. Not quite sure of EDD and have another US in 2 weeks. My first BMB was incredibly helpful as a FTM, we eventually moved to a private group on here then FB which is still active and I'm looking forward to another great experience!
  • Options
    Here's the link to the BMB if that helps (I know on mobile it isn't showing up for me yet) - https://forums.thebump.com/categories/november-2020-moms
    Come introduce yourself!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    Oh my gosh yall, the dreams are crazy!!!! Wowowowow I don't remember having such vivid dreams with my first.
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I just found out I’m pregnant and due in early November. My husband and I have been married for two years and wanted a child but I am suffering from sever anxiety as this is my first child and fear it will negatively impact my marriage. We both love our freedom to travel and I have a very demanding job in banking and am quite senior in my position. I am 34 so felt the pressure to have a child soon but am so worried we are not mentally ready! How do I calm my nerves because I don’t want to create a risk for my baby. I just have always had control over my life and this is creating stress for me because I don’t know what to expect. I see so many of my friend struggle and the baby negatively impacting their lives. It also doesn’t help that I am last one of my friends to have a child so I’ve seen all of the ugly. I am really need some support right now! I should be lucky that it happened quickly for me but at same time I am so scared. I don’t know how to prepare! 
  • Options
    Hi Knottie! Come on over to the Nov 2020 BMB and intro and continue this convo there. I am certain that many of the ladies there will be able to commiserate with you on this. I can assure you that it's totally ok and normal to have mixed feelings about getting KU, even when it's something that you and YH definitely wanted. Yes, things will change, a lot, but at least for me, it was good change, and now I can't imagine life without my son.
    Also, on the BMB you'll find instructions on how to change your SN, so you can be easier to tag and get to know.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    wychetswychets member
    edited March 2020

Hi there! I haven't been here since my last pregnancy almost 9 years ago! I got my BFP last Sunday after getting 3 negatives on the dollar store tests I finally took a First Response Digital test and got two BFP!! My DD is 8 years old, I am still in shock! Based on my LMP 1/24 my EDD would be 10/30, however I think I ovulated late. I went to the doctor and my urine tests are still negative, however pregnancy was confirmed through my blood work.  HCG 37 on 3/9 and HCG 133 on 3/11, 3/14 518, and today 3/15 1,065. I am not even sure how far along I am. I am assuming since I should’ve O’d Feb 7 my EDD will be November. I’ve had some cramping, and am sleepy all the time. Hoping I don’t have all day nausea like my last pregnancy!! Hugs to everyone and fingers crossed for healthy pregnancies ❤️
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi all! Just found out I am pregnant a couple days ago. My LMP due date is November 15th. Excited to meet everyone.
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I’m 27 and this is my first baby. Due in November on/around my 28th birthday. Kind of hoping he or she comes on my birthday 🙏🏾💕
  • Options
    @wychets @darklingtears @estealvernaz Welcome! Come on over to the November 2020 board and post an intro there :)
  • Options
    Valentine’s Day baby here, too!!!  Going to doctor for official confirmation , getting an appointment is a big deal because of covid-19 .....
  • Options
    Hi all! My EDD is Nov 3rd but I have another US scheduled for this Thursday to confirm. I had one when I was 6 weeks 1 day and it was only 84 bpm. Hoping everything is ok...I really don’t have any symptoms so that’s sort of freaking me out a bit 🙃
  • Options
    Knottieb, yes! Covid 19 and appts are difficult. We are living in such a crazy time right now. And I’m basically self isolating bc I don’t want to get anything that would cause a fever. Regardless of what the fever is caused by, a fever of over 100 in the first trimester supposedly greatly increases your chances of MC and also birth defects. 
  • Options
    I found out on Tuesday that I am FINALLY pregnant. We have been trying for over two years and are now expecting our second baby. EDD is November 3rd. My first pregnancy I went at 37 weeks. I was actually scheduled for my first fertility appointment in a couple of weeks. We are extremely excited and hoping everything goes well. We haven’t told anyone yet and plan on telling both sides of our family at our daughters fourth birthday party the end of April. I used this app with my first pregnancy and am so excited to be able to announce another pregnancy here! Praying that everyone here has a safe and healthy pregnancy 🥰