Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY:  Any Valentine's Day plans or traditions in your house?</span>

Re: Check-in w/o Feb 10th

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday @fitandnerdy!! So glad your NIPT results came back great! Hope you have an awesome rest of your day!!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @fitandnerdy ! Good news on the results too! What a great gift!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Options
    @kgrgreen The big thing with Cholestasis is that it is pretty rare and almost always onsets around 34 weeks. It is characterized by severe itching, usually the bottom of the feet and palms of the hands. I would mention the itchiness to your dr, but honestly, I would say you may be developing PUPS or just have extra sensitive skin, especially since you say you get hives. I develop Cholestasis late in the second tri which is pretty much unheard of, and mine effects my liver, which is why I lose my appetite. I've had Cholestasis with each of my live birth pregnancies. Once you have it, each pregnancy after has a high chance of developing it. I have about a 5% chance of NOT getting it. 

I wouldn't be surprised if your dr doesnt even mention Cholestasis as most don't even deal with it or know what it is. Based on what you described, it doesn't sound like Cholestasis, but I would definitely mention it to your dr. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions, I'm happy to answer them.
  • Options
    @blackgirlmagic He already knows. I will probably start getting blood work done once a month to keep an eye on my liver and my bile acids. The big thing with the lack of appetite is that there isn't anything I can do. I guess silver lining (🤷‍♀️) is I was overweight starting this pregnancy so baby will not be losing anything. We monitor everything closely and I try to force myself to eat. 
  • Options
    @blackgirlmagic and @kgrgreen I felt a strong movement this weekend too but I kind of wrote it off because I assumed it was too early. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t just gas though...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! @fitandnerdy
    And happy belated! @annabanana051416

@RedBaramid congrats on the SNOW!  That is so awesome.  That sounds fun sending flowers to DD to enjoy, super sweet ❤️

@ziggymama06 ugh, yes.  DD is finally napping so I guess I'm going to have to bit the bullet and call very shortly here... 🙄 But it will be an important first step to actually making my exit, so I need to remember that and just do it.  I hope you get your nipt results NOW!  You've waited long enough
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I can't believe you still haven't gotten your results, that is crazy! Hopefully they come today!!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes!