August 2020 Moms
Options

Check in w/o 2/3

2»

Re: Check in w/o 2/3

• Options
    I buy Rotel in bulk! Haha I use it in a lot of recipes. 
  • Options
    @radiohd18 You mix it with cheese, usually velveeta and we put ground venison in it. Put it in the crockpot to get the cheese all melty, then enjoy. It's so good. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wildrainbow I haven't had velveeta since I was a kid. My mom used to make grilled cheese with it. I always wondered what else you would use it for!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Options
    @lachnessmomster 😍😍😍 That looks so delicious! 
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster Wow, so jealous you happened to have those on hand. I am going to crave those now until I can get to a grocery store :lol:
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster I don't even like pickles and those look good... anything breaded and fried - yes please!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster Ok wow, super impressed you made those yourself!! I assumed they were premade and frozen, store bought. Hmm maybe I need to
    make some tomorrow! :yum:
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster I love that goal!!!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @wildrainbow totally agree about the awesomeness that is Rotel Velveeta dip (queso). Soooo good. 
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster those look SO good I don't even like pickles! I can only read this thread right after I've eaten, otherwise I want to go out and eat ALL the snacks. 

• Options
    I'm high risk because of a blood antibody I have that's attacking baby. We get to meet the High risk OB Monday. What types of questions should I ask for my first appointment? 
  • Options
    @mrswheeler812 I would ask what kind of monitoring you will receive and if it will be at their office or will everything be done out of your OB's office. Will you have more lab work? What does delivery look like? Who will deliver? Is there a particular hospital you need to deliver at? How many appointments are you looking at, so you can coordinate with work. Can they provide you with a document for work to explain why you need these appointments so that you are covered on that end? What is the latest will he let you deliver? The earliest? 

I think these are a good jumping off point and once you get your treatment plan, you can go from there.
  • Options
    buhundbae I would get some compression socks. I put them on before I left the house for the flight and then took them off once I got to my destination. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @buhundbae FTM but I've had 5 trips that required flying since finding out I was pregnant (three were cross country), and physically I've felt okay, but the thing I've found most helpful is packing lots of snacks and getting extra water to bring on board. 

@blackgirlmagic you had a super long flight! I don't anticipate any international flights before I deliver, but I'll keep flying frequently through mid June and was thinking I should get compression socks soon.
  • Options
    @buhundbae In addition to the great advice from @blackgirlmagic and @rivercitynik, I’d also recommend getting an aisle set so you can easily get up and walk around and/or go pee. Try to walk around every hour or two. 
  • Options
    Sorry I've been such a bad checker-inner.

I don't know how it is I have never had fried pickles, because I LOVE pickles! Lol 

But I do have one question, what are saurkraut balls??? @riatortillaxo
  • Options
    @BusinessWife A ball of saurkrout usually with some vegetables mixed in, breaded and deep fried. 
  • Options
    As a lifelong saurkraut lover, I find this fascinating ... How have I never had this????
  • Options
    @mrswheeler812 I would ask what kind of monitoring you will receive and if it will be at their office or will everything be done out of your OB's office. Will you have more lab work? What does delivery look like? Who will deliver? Is there a particular hospital you need to deliver at? How many appointments are you looking at, so you can coordinate with work. Can they provide you with a document for work to explain why you need these appointments so that you are covered on that end? What is the latest will he let you deliver? The earliest? 

I think these are a good jumping off point and once you get your treatment plan, you can go from there.
    Thank you! I will add these to my list and ask today at my appointment!