Check in w/o 2/3

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY: IHO the super bowl what is your favorite appetizer?

Craft Blog

Re: Check in w/o 2/3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @laur84ns I’ve been on samples of Diclegis for a week now, and it’s been incredible. I feel like a brand new person. It’s both helped tremendously with insomnia and nausea. I never threw up, just constant nausea- especially morning and afternoon. Once my samples run out (my insurance won’t cover it), I’ll go back to Unisom + B6. 
  • Options
    @fitandnerdy Yeah, that's definitely the way to do it! We also have a black cat named Maleficent who was a shelter kitty, and she was fixed when we adopted her, too. Between vaccines, flea medicine, basic exams, and this crazy neutering process, this is turning into an expensive stray cat. Am I going to get good karma for all this!? :D
  • Options
    @gsmomplus1 mine took a week- it was actually done 5 days but it was a Friday but they didn’t call so I had to wait the weekend.
    @RedBaramid yes to the bloat!! Feeling large and in charge this afternoon!!
    Craft Blog
  • Options
    @ziggymama06, oooh, that's a good idea! I didn't think of that! I'm a SAHM, but I'll ask H tonight if he wants to take some in. He's contracting at a small company right now, though, so he only has a very small handful of coworkers. But it'd help a little bit! Thanks. 
  • Options
    @babytimeagain Thanks! That’s helpful. So good to know it helped a ton with your nausea. My insurance will cover 100% of my medications so I WANT IT! Haha! Now that my weird stomach bug/crazy morning sickness weekend has passed and I’m back to my usual sick feeling, I’m remembering how bad my regular sickness is too :disappointed: I don’t want to have to deal with any more of this!
  • Options
    @rivercitynik Omg. Can I be in your BFF group? Lol. That tradition sounds SO fun! Wish I lived closer to my best girls so I could steal it!
  • Options
    @rivercitynik Glad you enjoyed your yoga class! Apparently the class I've been going to used to do sharing beforehand, but it's gotten so big that there's not enough time. It was seriously like 30-40 people.  I may switch to a weeknight class vs the Sunday class. Hope you have a wonderful time in Georgia! It's awesome that your family is so supportive. 
  • Options
    @mrswheeler812 I've been high risk for both of my live birth pregnancies. It just means extra monitoring as you go along, depending on your reason for high risk. For instance, I will have twice a week NSTs and an u/s once a week one I hit the tail end of second tri and on until I deliver, most likely prematurely. 
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster I love that you rescued a cat!  How did the neutering go this am?  My dog was pretty sad for a few days after his surgery.  I'm midway through the first season of Ozark.. if's pretty good.  Get's into the storyline right out the gate so has held my interest!!  

@gomillis & @rivercitynik I'm so jealous of your energy to go to yoga lol... My dr's office hosts yoga on Tues/Thurs but at 7pm which is like so late now and a weird in-between time when I'm usually eating dinner.  They offer a Saturday am session at 9:30am... just gotta get my butt into gear and get on it.  
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 Thank you! The last thing in the world we needed was something else for me to take care of, yet here we are. Lol. We named him Huckleberry, and he really does have a great personality. Without marking on everything, he'll be a great pet. The neuter seemed to go fine. He has a little incision on his abdomen where they had to go in, so I can't imagine that feels good. He's surprisingly active, though, which I was not expecting. It's the kids' naptime right now, so he's enjoying the quiet and resting in his favorite spot.

• Options
    @lachnessmomster Aww what a cutie and I love the name.  Glad his surgery went well and hoping him a speedy recovery.  I'm surprised to hear he is being active... must be all his pent up energy   :D 
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    radiohd18radiohd18 member
    edited February 2020
    @wildrainbow and @jwhite3116 I had to google Rotel because I had no idea what that is before this week. Does it taste like salsa?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Options
    @radiohd18 I wouldn't eat Rotel from the can. It's more like diced tomatoes with some chilies in it for kick. But mix it into anything and it's amazing!