Weekly Randoms w/o January 27

Married: August 2012
TTC #1: July 2015
BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
TTC #2: September 2019

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o January 27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wasn't on here at all last week due to TB app issues on my end and also because I was very sick and exhausted. Still feeling the same way but it was worse last week with DD cutting three teeth, including a molar and canine, and two more trying to pop. So she was worse than normal.

I feel bad this morning also because I accidentally took Ibuprofen instead of Tylenol. I know it's a major no-no. I don't need a lecture. I tried to throw it up right after I took and couldn't. I called my ob right after and she said it's more of a concern if it's taken daily. She said this early it could result in miscarriage, the 2nd trimester it is a greater risk for baby to develop cleft palate and in third trimester, heart problems. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How scary! @smsaulino I'm glad your doctor wasn't too concerned, since it was just the one time.  Please don't stress! (((Hugs)))

@WishesSheCouldCook Congratulations on a healthy baby, and Team Pink! 💖💖
  • Options
    @WishesSheCouldCook wonderful news! Two girls are going to be SO much fun! Congratulations! 
  • Options
    @WishesSheCouldCook Congrats on your baby girl! And hooray for healthy results! 
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster Well, at least you tried. Clearly there’s some sort of bug affecting the site. 
  • Options
    @samsonator I am not excited about telling work either. I can't stand nosey questions at work and there are some nosey people near me. Also, I know that my maternity leave will be throwing a wrench into some people's plans but, I keep telling myself that I am not going to plan my family around work. It's impossible to do anyway. And, after all of the struggle to get this far, I am going full steam ahead as long as I can. 

@kgrgreen I am all about the ninja chop to the belly touchers. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• Options
    Congrats @WishesSheCouldCook !! Two girls will be so much fun :)

Ugh @kgrgreen I hate belly touches!! And the rude comments.  I hope they're better about it this time around!

@laur84ns I love your maternity leave policy there! I can see how it would be hard to tell them that you're pregnant again though. At least they will have you back for a little bit :)

@roo_baby That's a bummer that it will affect your opportunities :( Is it just during your maternity leave or longer term than that?

@blackgirlmagic A newsletter type accouncement might be better than telling everything in person! And that's impressive that you didn't miss any days and arrived on time. I admit I've been late a time or two...
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • Options
    @tyrion_ Excellent news, yay!!!!  Enjoy sharing the news with your family tonight!

@RedBaramid Yum, hash browns!!!  Don't feel bad for sharing... you needed to let that out and don't want to overload YH... we get it... that's what we are here for girl!  And I would be super upset too if they were dragging their feet!!  Is there any way YH can just share that you're pregnant with the HR rep to get them jumping on actually doing their job and getting you on the health coverage?!  HR should keep it under wraps and not share the info with anyone.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @RedBaramid I admire your openness! We all need to let out our feelings and this is a perfect platform for what you expressed. It helps us all get to know each other and support one another during this vulnerable time. 
  • Options
    @RedBaramid Ah, I see.  Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you get coverage soon!!  How ironic that an insurance company is dragging their feet getting their employees covered with insurance?!  Ha!
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @fitandnerdy That's terrible!!! I hope you don't have to deal with that. 
  • Options
    @fitandnerdy I’m sorry you’re in a position to feel less than because of your pregnancy. It’s so stunning that this day and age we still have to have anxiety about how it’ll impact our career and professional standing. It’s so unfair. 

@RedBaramid waiting on insurance while pregnant is extremely stressful. Don’t apologize for venting about something like that. Better out than in! I hope it’s behind you soon, though. 
  • Options
    @fitandnerdy I'm sorry you are in that position, but at least you have a strong female to help guide you.  I hope there's no talk like that about you.  Honestly screw them.  Haters are going to hate no matter what.  Just keep your head high and show them!  
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    Let them talk!  @fitandnerdy The joke is on them because the one thing it does legit get harder to do as you get older IS HAVE KIDS!!!!  There is absolutely no reason to think that having kids now will ruin your job prospects, if what you really want as a person - AND a mom - is to have a career.  Fx you don't have to hear too much of that, but honestly, I would just laugh it off, smile and nod and keep it moving.  If there are two things I regret in life one is not going to medical school, and the other is how long it took me to get around to having kids! 🤷 Cest la vie, but anyway, you do you.  Nmnd the haters. Lol