July 2020 Moms

Maternity Clothes

13»

Re: Maternity Clothes

• @mrsdrez I really love the Blanqi leggings. I’ll probably splurge on the tank when I’m a bit bigger. 
  • @mrsdrez I’ve only heard good things about Blanqi, but I’m not sure any clothing would be supportive enough to replace a stability belt. I haven’t used one but my impression is they’re for pretty firm support, almost structured, right?
    2/13 Blighted ovum, D&C -- 6/13 MC -- 8/14 DD born -- 3/17 MC -- 9/18 DD2 born
    Expecting again -- EDD 7/27/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Steinmart has their 50 to 75% off clearance sale.  Found 4 bump friendly plus size dresses for $7 to 11 each.  Also two shirts I can wear to work.   Old Navy is still 30% off this weekend and has some new spring stuff
  • @bluguitarhannah I just got a bunch of stuff from Old Navy and the price was amazing. I super recommend taking advantage of the sale right now. 5 pairs of pants, two shirts and a robe for $150.
  • @blaf322 @meanjellybean @treeofcheem @rachelredhead Thanks for the replies! I still don't know if I should pull the trigger lol. It'll be over $100 for one tank top once I pay shipping and duties.. 
    The stability belt is really structured.. hence the "sausage in a ring" figure I've got goin on these days lol 
  • @mrsdrez so your post inspired me to actually wear the tank this weekend lol. It is super comfy and feels supportive. I would say the one drawback for me is that it is SO long. Like it's designed to basically be pulled down over your butt. Maybe that's for extra support, but I just cant imagine wearing it with anything other than leggings or something. Or just around my house. Which I will do, but anyway I thought I would mention it.
  • Have any other long torsoed people found maternity jeans that work for them? I don't know if my shirts are too short or my jeans are too low, but I am constantly tugging at one or the other because the stretchy band part of my jeans is always showing. My full panel jeans are from Motherhood Maternity. I have one pair of inset panel jeans from the Gap (opposed to the full stretch over the bump), but those are SO low rise that when I sit, my butt crack shows, and that is not acceptable. Any recommendations? 
  • @macb85 same story here!! Fortunately a lot of my wardrobe includes a lot of longer tops already and I'm definitely looking for that as I build out my pregnancy wardrobe. What about investing in a few longer tank tops to layer and cover the distance? 
  • Not a bad idea @mehugg! I inherited a lot of maternity tops from my friend, so I'm trying to make what I was given work with adding just a few of my own.
  • Thank you to everyone who mentioned that they like H&M maternity jeans in this thread. I just got a pair of these in the mail yesterday and they fit me perfectly! Very happy to find some maternity jeans that I like. I'm going to buy the other two washes now haha.

https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0810170007.html
  • @eljames83 I may have to buy this. I also like that they have a normal looking front with a button. so if a shirt rides up its not as obvious I'm wearing stretchy jeans  :D
  • Big sale at Ann Taylor Loft today! 40% off + 20% off! 
  • @nursejenn5 Yes, I like the front of the jeans too! And they are really very comfortable. For the record, I am 5'10" and 170 lbs with the current baby belly. I got the medium size, the fit is good and the length works well for me...I also have longer legs and a short torso.
  • Pink Blush is having a special today, 40% off one item + 20% off across the site. I haven't actually bought anything yet from this site and I'm not sure how often they run discounts, but just thought I'd let everybody know.

pinkblushmaternity.com