September 2020 Spreadsheet — The Bump
September 2020 Moms

September 2020 Spreadsheet

Hello Mummies!
Now that we are all official, lets get organized!
Here is the link to the September 2020 Spreadsheet!
It should be easily accessed and edited through this link (mobile mummies may need to download the Google Sheets App)
Should you have any trouble just comment below and I'm sure we can get your info put in! 
Should you think of any other categories for the columns we can always add them as we go. :)

greyllinz36ssbl

Re: September 2020 Spreadsheet

• Thanks @beanandthebabes ! We should sticky this so it doesn't get lost.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • greylgreyl member
    Perfect! @beaandthebabes thank you! I’ll add my stuff when I get home :)@BumpAdmin sticky please!  
    me: 28
    dh: 26
    married: 10/18
    bfp: 1/7/20
    edd: 9/20/20
  • Loading the player...
  • @BumpAdmin sticky please!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Ok, I didn’t know what check in week was... so I left it blank. Also, is 4thTM correct? (This will be our 4th kiddo...)
  • Ok I am SURE it is user error but I downloaded the google sheets app and it still won’t let me edit the spreadsheet. Is anyone able to help me out? 

Username: scaron86
    DD: Currently I’m using 9-9 but think it will be moved back a bit after my dating scan. No cycle beforehand 
    Checkin Week: 2
    STM

Thank you in advance if anyone is able to help! Like I said, I’m sure it’s user error! 
    mcano1016greyl
  • ssblssbl member
    @starlynn91 I think check-in week corresponds with the week in September you’re due. So my due date is the 11th, which is in the second week. But please someone correct me if I’m wrong!

Married: June 2017

Me: 34 / H: 34

TTC #1: March 2019

BFP: December 2019 / EDD: September 2020

mcano1016mflowers929starlynn91
  • @ssbl I'm pretty sure that's accurate, that's how I did it.
  • @scaron86 I added your info to the spreadsheet for you :) There's a few things left blank, but definitely try to get into it again later!
  • @mcano1016 thank you! Yeah, there are a few things we don’t know yet. Appreciate the help! 
    mcano1016
  • I believe that I have convinced it to stay in due date order! It's been a minute since I've had to be super proficient with a spread sheet lol try to put your due date 09-??-20 or 09/??/20 so it will recognize the date. I'll check on it every once in a while to keep it in line. :)
    greylmachenoknottiec8a38668409b4844
  • ssblssbl member
    @runnermom04 Added!

Married: June 2017

Me: 34 / H: 34

TTC #1: March 2019

BFP: December 2019 / EDD: September 2020

runnermom04
  • ugh organizing by due date was working but I'm about 100% sure it shuffled all of our due dates. FML
    Please double check your due date. 
    Louise_Belcher
  • Fixed mine!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • It won’t let me fix my due date, would someone mind switching it back to Sept 2? Thanks! 
    beaandthebabes
  • emohay1988emohay1988 member
    edited January 21
    Have tried a few times over the last days to delete and repload the app, but it just won't let me access this sheet 🙁

If anyone has the patience, I would love to be added!

My due date is Sept 10, 31 years old, l live in Tel Aviv, FTM ❤️
  • @notagoodpatient thank you!! Much appreciated!
    notagoodpatient
  • Can someone please add me?? I’ve tried so many times and it just won’t let me 😭 
    I’m 22 from North Dakota due date is sept 15 and I’m a FTM ❤️❤️
    readytobemama
  • @maditesta you’re added. 

Are you all having trouble on your phones? If so you need to download the google sheets app. 
  • @notagoodpatient I downloaded it and I still can’t operate the sheet 😭
  • @notagoodpatient it's not letting me either?  I have the app and use it regularly, not sure why it's suddenly not letting me....

I'm 25 from Vancouver and due Sept 15.
  • Finally felt confident enough to add myself. I put NB, Canada because nobody would know my city if I put it lol
    Momma to 3 angels and one amazing boy.
    Due with #2 September 2020

31magnolia
  • I finally added myself to the spreadsheet. I was looking at the breakdown of check-in groups. Wow! Groups 3 and 4 are packed and there's barely anyone in groups 1 and 2. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Louise_Belcher
  • @macheno - I said the same thing. We're combining 1 and 2. 
    machenomflowers929
  • Hey ladies! Just joining here for the first time! What are the check in groups? Do we have to join something? Let me know! 

Looking forward to chatting with you all :) 
  • greylgreyl member
    Hey ladies! Just joining here for the first time! What are the check in groups? Do we have to join something? Let me know! 

Looking forward to chatting with you all :) 
    Hello and welcome! Check in groups are based on your EDD. They correlate with the weeks of September. For example my EDD is 9/20 so that puts me in the 3rd week of sept so my check in is group #3. You don’t have to join anything just post in your check in week thread! Also don’t forget to change your username so we can get to know you better :) once you change your name you can post your intro in the thread I link here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12749956/introductions#latest
  • Hi, the google sheets app wouldnt work for me, so here is my info:

Username: stezzi007
    DD: Sepyember 9
    Checkin Week: 2
    Stm

• Thank you!
  • Can someone clarify FO/pink/blue/green? Finding Out is self-explanatory, I’m assuming pink or blue is if you know what you are having or desire and green means waiting til the baby is born? Accurate?

Also, why are some rows highlighted purple?

Sorry, I’m clearly detail-oriented.
    shredgnarrgreylbluejay2
  • Help!! 

Knutty3
    Alaska
    DD: 9/27, girl
    Check in week STM (2)
  • What the heck is blue/pink/green? And also, what are the groups? Plz  help, thx
  • @shredgnarr blue is for a boy, pink is for a girl, green is waiting to find out until birth.
    Group is what week of the month you're due. So like I'm September 10 so I'm in week 2
    Momma to 3 angels and one amazing boy.
    Due with #2 September 2020

• Ok, I totally filled the spreadsheet out and now I'm not on there 
  • I see you @geojaminee
  • @greyl I added myself again