April 2020 Moms

January Symptoms

13»

Re: January Symptoms

• I'm feeling very 1st trimester today.  I'm completely exhausted and could fall asleep at my desk and my stomach is bothering me but I'm starving. 
  • @kfrob I'm super tired again too!
  • Loading the player...
  • @kfrob @korthouse I am feeling super exhausted again, too!
  • I’m with you ladies. I’m constantly tired and I’ve been waking up feeling sick to my stomach. Definitely feels a bit like first tri again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Add me to being tired. Tired, but barely sleep at night.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So I don't know if it's just because this is the 3rd pregnancy or because I am getting older or what but I have been having such bad hip pain! I definitely had some with previous pregnancies but not this much. If I sit too long it's hard to straighten back up. If I stand too long I tighten up that way. And getting comfortable to sleep despite the type or amount of pillows is so hard to do. I typically go to the chiropractor to get adjustments once a month and have had to go 2 weeks in a row and could totally call and go again already!
  • Anyone else having severe pregnancy brain all of a sudden? This morning I put on my winter hat while still in my bathrobe 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
  • @tabbiekat13 Yes! Sometimes when I stand up, I can't put weight on one of my legs because of the hip pain. Does a chiropractor really help? My OB recommend one, but that branch of science kind of scares me
  • Yes to of these symptoms! I am EXHAUSTED this week. It doesn't help that my husband is redoing our only full bathroom so I have been sleeping at my parents house to shower, ugh.
    My brain constantly feels foggy and I'm forgetting things too. This really bugs me because I was never that person before I got pregnant.

• I've conceded to the fact that I have my 15m old's stomach thing.  She had diarrhea for a few days and then the grand finale was barfing twice in the middle of the night.  I'm trying to power through work today so that I don't waste PTO time and don't lose the time and half on the OT I worked this week.  I keep telling myself that this is pretty much exactly how I felt during 1st tri, super indigestion, gas, diarrhea, exhausted, and no appetite.  I can do this! 
  • @babybison I'm with you on the being scared by chiropractors!    
  • @babybison I love seeing a chiropractor, but if it scares you try prenatal massage. The chiropractor will work on alignment, which can be especially helpful for preparing your body for birth (proper alignment means an easier path for baby to get out) but a massage therapist will target the achy muscles and tension. They kind of go hand in hand for me but do what you're comfortable with
  • @babybison yes it definitely helps, if only for a little while. I love seeing my chiropractor. My last two pregnancies I actually had lull in the middle where my adjustments held much longer and it was easier for him to make adjustments. But hormones must be different this time around because I never had a time where I could extend the time between my chiropractor visits. I would go every 3 days right now if I could!