August 2020 Moms
Options

Due Week 1: Role Call, Chatter, GTKY etc.

2»

Re: Due Week 1: Role Call, Chatter, GTKY etc.

• Options
    My #1 guilty pleasure is definitely iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts. It doesn't matter that it's 20 degrees outside, I will still drink my coffee iced! The addiction started in grad school when I would buy one every day on my way to clinic, and it stuck. Last year I made myself only go on Saturday mornings so it was more of a treat. Sadly I've lost the taste to coffee for right now so I'm not buying them. I don't think I have a current guilty pleasure. Maybe mid-day naps? 
  • Options
    charhar0820charhar0820 member
    edited January 2020
    Hey there  :) EDD 08/03 !!  

DD: I’m 10w1D. So far things have been pretty ok. Mostly Hungry, definitely moody, I was nesting before I even found out I was pregnant! Sleep has been a touchy subject. I find my internal alarm clock waking me up at 6am if not before, everyday. I sneak an afternoon nap when I can. Lately I’ve been feeling not nauseous but queasy spells? I’m pretty sure it’s my Prenatles that are the cause of that :neutral: I’ve for sure got some showing happening. My breasts have grown a full size already. I’m all boob, pouch, and bum. 
    My Husband has been an absolute peach in dealing with my mood swings.
    This is our first baby! ❤️ 

Lastly: hubby and I are conflicted in finding out the sex of baby. He is 100% for not finding out, I’m 60% wanting to find out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kgrgreen said:

@coldlife & @sarah0985 I did The Bachelor long ago (like Trista, the Firestone guy, etc.) and then Chris Soules and Nick Vialle. I don't really know why I stopped haha Again, great drama/trash to watch :) I heard this season will "not be like the rest". Maybe I should re-invest myself!
    Without giving out spoilers, Reality Steve thinks this is the way it's going. Upping the ante with every season and coming up with a new crazy ending. 

It was pretty regular for a long time, with the exception of Brad Womack, the first, and Jason Mesnick, with choosing a person, dating/being "engaged" for a bit, and then breaking up, but now, they've had crazy ending after crazing ending. 

Arie pulled a Mesnick, Becca's was normal, Colton jumped the fence and then dumped the others at final three instead of waiting for the end, and then Hannah broke up with Jed before the finale aired. 
  • Options
    EDD: 8/5 

DD:  I’m feeling pretty awful... all-day nausea most days, vomiting a couple of times a day, and so many food aversions. I just got Sea-Bands and they help a little. I live for a bubble bath before bed and have become a pro at getting it not-too-hot not-too-cold. I’ve been sleeping a lot, and I’ve never been a napper and I have always had to keep moving... not anymore. Now I barely move and have to force myself to take a walk (the only exercise I can manage, lately). I really hope the “morning sickness” goes away in my second trimester. To stay positive I just think about all the development that’s taking place and how incredible it is. 

Questions: none for now... 
  • Options
    @gomillis @wednesdaygirl1019 What I would give for some coffee rn! Since getting pregnant I've tried to avoid caffeine and have shifted my attention to smoothies. ALL the smoothies. I should probably buy stock in Pulp or Tropical Smoothie at this point.
  • Options
    @stephdoes ugh I hope your morning sickness starts letting up soon. Vomiting is the pits. Hopefully your sea bands help. 
  • Options
    I’m due I’m due 8/7