1st Trimester

Feeling like an Unlucky Unicorn

Okay so I have watched and read soooooo many pregnancy blogs/vlogs. It seems as though every woman but me gets to enjoy the like 1 positive pregnancy symptom of getting bigger boobs. Am I seriously the only Unlucky Unicorn?? I have always had a small chest. Like A cup size small. I barely went up to a B cup with my first baby, even through nursing. And I nursed him for 2 years. When I stopped nursing him my boobs shrank down smaller than before & were basically empty sacks of skin. I'd barely even let my husband see them I was so embarrassed by them. Here I am almost 12 weeks in with this pregnancy (my first born is now 4) and was really hoping to see some serious growth like aallllllllll the ladies talk about but no. I guess I can say they have kinda filled back up and are closer to a proper A cup now. But seriously, what's the trick here? What am I missing? I take prenatals. Eating probably more than enough food... I will say another unfortunate factor is that, though my boobs dont seem to want to grow, my nipples are all for it. I kinda compare them to having a big nose on a small face... Not the best feature. Any others out there feeling like an Unlucky Unicorn?

I literally have like all the not fun symptoms btw. Nausea, omg. Gas. Headaches. Nasal congestion. Disrupted sleep. Crazy dreams. Sooo irritable and moody. Exhausted. Discharge. Food aversions (nothing EVER sounds good). And I have a nose like a hound dog, even with my nasal congestion.

Re: Feeling like an Unlucky Unicorn

• Loading the player...
  • edited December 2019
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Wooooooooow! Thanks for all the shaming ladies. Reeeeally helped. I guess I'm only allowed to feel annoyed if my boobs are too big like the rest of you. No I dont want huge boobs. Yes my husband loves them no matter what. No I do NOT have a thigh gap, thank you very much Miss Rude. Sheesh. I thought we were here for support. Nevermind. 
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"