Group 4 (April 25-30) Week of Dec. 9

EDD/W+D:  

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY: Guilty pleasure? (Food, show, product...)
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Group 4 (April 25-30) Week of Dec. 9

• Options
    EDD/W+D:  4/26 (probable eviction 4/20)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana...

Upcoming Appointments: 20Wk US today!!

How are you feeling? anxious to feel this baby get moving

Raves/Rants: Holidays+ 3 family members bdays = never ending buying stuff and dinners and stuff. 

Questions: 

GTKY: Guilty pleasure? (Food, show, product...) Crappy Xmas movies right now and mini marshmallows for hot chocolate!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited December 2019
    EDD/W+D:  4/30, 19w and some amount of days haha

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): Hot dog, sunglasses, mango

Upcoming Appointments: We have our anatomy scan tomorrow 

How are you feeling?  I bounce between great and exhausted.  I haven't been sleeping well between children, my stuffed up nose, and peeing.  Physical things like leaning over the tub to wash the toddler are getting harder. 

Raves/Rants: So my friend who has three children and a bunch of nieces and nephews has just informed me that the new thing that's all the rage is Mini Brands.  They are mini (fake) versions of everyday groceries in a ball.  This could be the weird thing ever.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/voraciously/wp/2019/05/30/mini-brands-are-the-latest-bizarre-toy-craze-to-sweep-the-nation-and-theyre-filling-me-with-existential-dread/

Questions:

GTKY: Guilty pleasure? (Food, show, product...)  Trader Joe's cookie butter ice cream, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Starbucks, Anthrologie.  

Edit since @smallbutmighty77 's guilty pleasure reminded me.  Right now is Trader Joe's chocolate covered mint marshmallows.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KFrob I think Trade Joes in general is a guilty pleasure for me! I'm in a few FB groups for it and oh boy.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77Ditto!  DH and I are trying really hard to cut back on the impulse buys when we go and stick the the healthy stuff.  But it's impossible not to leave without a couple of treats!  
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  4-29 / 19+5

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out in less than 2 weeks and can’t wait!

Baby is the size of a(n): bowl of cereal... okay...

Upcoming Appointments: I have 2 ultrasounds and a drs appointment next week and probably another round of blood work 

How are you feeling? Just really tired and sore. I toss and turn all night and my belly is definitely stretching so I’m feeling that. 

Raves/Rants: it’s about 3 pm my time. I took my kids out to the indoor playground, I read to them and played games with them, and I got a ton of cleaning done... and the kids still refuse to take a nap and the house still looks like a sty. I give up. 

Questions: anyone else thinking of just sleeping on the couch? I hate not sleeping on my back and I really wish I had one of those beds that let me raise up the top of the bed 

GTKY: Guilty pleasure? (Food, show, product...)
    I’ve been eating way more ice cream than what would be commonly acceptable. I’ve also been watching old Disney Channel Original Movies on Disney+ because I haven’t seen most of them since I was little and so now I’m obsessed with the nostalgia. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D:  April 26th, 19w + 2

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green!

Baby is the size of a(n): Venti starbucks, banana

Upcoming Appointments: January 3rd for another midwife check up and to meet our backup midwife. I'm excited to meet her because she delivered my cousin's baby! At that appointment we'll schedule my glucose test

How are you feeling? Achy! Just got my flu shot finally and I'm feeling sore from it. Congested still, sore hips at night still, but otherwise good! Noticing more little movements!

Raves/Rants: I can't decide if this is a rant or a rave but I just watched Christmas Prince: Royal Baby and this woman gives birth after about an hour of labour with perfect hair and makeup to a clean, dry 4-month old baby. Am I impressed? Am I appalled? Can she walk? How do I add this to my birth plan?

Questions: What are your thoughts on baby clothes coming home from the hospital/wherever you're delivering? I feel like end of April is a tricky time to plan for temperature-wise, especially here

GTKY: Guilty pleasure? (Food, show, product...) Toblerone!!! It's my new pregnancy craving and it's very dear to me right now.

@emsned @smallbutmighty77 @KFrob good luck with your ultrasounds! 

@emsned I also hate not sleeping on my back! Driving me crazy waking up every couple of hours to switch sides from sore hips
  • Options
    Whoops. Preggo brain strikes again. I'm at 20+2, not 19+2
  • Options
    @korthouse LOL at the royal baby movie! The real life princess Kate Middleton came out to show off her baby the same day as giving birth and I’m honestly never gonna get over it. 
    As for coming-home clothes, I plan on having a long-sleeve-onsie and long pants, and then probably a little sweater with hood in case it’s really cold outside. Babies can’t wear much more than that in their car seats and we usually carry the baby out in the car seat. Oh! And tiny baby booties!