August 2020 Moms

December Symptoms

Gas? Nausea? Vomiting? Massive nipples? 

Let it out, ladies! Let all those symptoms out! 

Re: December Symptoms

• Nausea all day every day, but thankfully no vomiting. 

My boobs feel massive and painful. 

Yesterday I definitely started feeling the hormonal emotional rollercoaster. I started bawling while reading a sweet book to my son. He was totally freaked out, and I had to explain that sometimes people cry when they feel really happy. 
  • Besides being a little extra tired I really have no symptoms at all at 5+1. It’s freaking me out. 

However I hope in a week or so I’m not kicking myself for complaining about it. 

With my son I had no MS at all. With my daughter a mild hangover feeling for a few weeks but I can’t remember when that started for me. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Y’all I’m so nauseous in the morning and I just dry heave all morning. Everyday I feel like if I could just throw up, I’d feel so much better 

also... mint toothpaste will send me straight to a dry heaving fit 

@tyrion_ I’m going to forever cherish that meme. Maybe print it out and put it in this ones baby book haha 
    Baby Boy 3 is on the way! 
    Due 1/21/17
  • I feel like I have the worst hangover!! I'm constantly nauseated. No vomiting yet. I'm exhausted 25/8 and this bloating is unreal! 
  • I did have full blown nausea about a week ago, and it stopped, but I know my old friend will be back at around week 8. Trying to be really productive in the meantime, cuz it knocks me down. I'm also ready. I got my B6 vitamins, which I read that you can take up to 3 times day to battle the nausea. It didn't seem that effective last time but I was only taking them once a day, so could be why... will talk with my doc first. Good luck ladies!
  • All I want to do is sleep. I can’t seem to stop myself from being angry at everything, which makes me mad at myself for not keeping my self together. My other pregnancies didn’t make me so angry. Currently I am raging about this stupid Chip and Potato show my kids are in to. I also can’t seem to stop eating. I want to eat everything all the time. 
  • Exhaustion, crying spells, vomiting, craving meat, aversion to coffee/most desserts. I craved only ice cream the whole 39 weeks with my son. 😓 I wasn’t nauseous until 10 weeks with him, but I’m only 6 weeks and dying!
  • Pretty much like everyone else said nausea, fatigue and sore boobs. I’m 5 weeks 3 days.
  • I have super sensitive and sore nipples right now, and my temper and emotions are EVERYWHERE! But I was horrendously nauseous with my son and I’m nervous that none of my symptoms have been progressing. I’m only 4 weeks 2 days but with a previous loss I’m starting to just try not to think about it and tell myself I can’t control everything and just hope for the best. 
  • Persistent nausea, my boobs have grown a full size and hurt SO bad, absolutely exhausted. That’s about it. Heartburn but I have that even when I’m not pregnant. 😂 
  • Nausea that comes in waves, boobs have gotten a little bigger and are pretty sore, sensitive nipples, slightly more tired, and SUPER emotional. 
  • .... sorry I fell asleep... My pregnancy symptoms this time around are sooooo much worse than with my first. I barely had any before. But I am 10 years older ;) i feel like i have a head cold constantly, Im extra sassy, and feel like I have had a boob job over night. *ouch!

• It's really early right now, so most of my symptoms I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been TTC and paying extra attention. So far, I've been extra thirsty, extra hungry (even though I know there's definitely no reason to be eating more), and extra indigestion-y. I've had some very mild cramping-- I hesitate to even call it that because it's not painful, just noticeable. Last night I had a random bout of insomnia even though I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. My boobs have been mildly sore for a few days, but in a different way than PMS, if that makes sense. I'm a little bloated too. And I've been so forgetful lately! (but idk if I can blame the baby on that one). 
    me: 27
    hubs: 26
    ttc #1: 4/19
    dx: PCOS
  • This insomnia is truly for the birds! I have been going to bed before midnight, which is a win, but I'm waking up throughout the night. I would love to have 8 hours of consistent sleep for one night. And can we talk about gas? I thought that mine was bad because of the ham at Thanksgiving. I haven't had ham for over a week. How long does this last for? :D
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• today is the 6 week mark and the GD nausea hit me like a freight train. I’m gagging over the thought of food. SOS send Ginger ale and saltine crackers. 
  • @wednesdaygirl1019 LIGAMENT PAIN CAN SUCK ONE. I haven’t had it quite yet this time but with DS2 I couldn’t even sneeze without cringing. 
  • @wednesdaygirl1019 Gosh yes, I can't believe how early the RLP has hit this time, usually it doesn't get bad for me until third tri. I'm not going to be able to move third tri at this rate  :|
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • My boobs are a little sore. I’m a little more tired than usual but still feel normal. And I’m still freaked out about it. 

Just trying to be zen about it. But PGAL brain isn’t coping well with no symptoms. I know it’s still early but eeeek. 
  • Morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks just a bit ago. Seems it's going to be toast and crackers. I've never had MS this early. 
  • @tyrion_ I’m right there with you! I feel pretty normal over all. 
    Craft Blog
  • I need to take a power nap after putting my daughter down at night. I’m so freaking tired by the time I get home. I got my hair done today and feel asleep In the chair. I’m thankful that my husband has stepped up with the chores around the house. I do feel bad for not being as engaging in the evening. 

• Nausea, so much nausea... only one instance of vomiting so far. The nausea leads to lack of apatite and a change in my eating. Also very sore nipples and my boobs are getting fuller/firmer. And I’m tired and forgetful most of the time. 

I’m a little over six weeks... please please please don’t let the rest of the trimester be like this! 

Not sure how I’m supposed to keep things hush hush when I’m clearly not acting the same. Anyone else struggling to seem normal? 
  • jwhite3116jwhite3116 member
    edited December 2019
    @duck_duck_goose yes!
    So angry, so tired, so hungry!!! I never had symptoms like this with my boys. The anger makes me feel like a horrible person. I'm so mean but I can't help it.

I'm also very thirsty!
  • @tyrion_ wishing you ALL the diarrhea then 😆 in the best possible way
  • This vomiting is getting out of hand! I lost 4 pounds, I cant keep anything down! I feel so dehydrated! This is baby number 3 for me and I had nausea the first 2 pregnancy I just dont remember it being this bad! I feel like I've tried everything! I'm 6 weeks +2 days
  • @mommaofsoontobe3 Have you talked to your dr? Have them call you in either Diclegis or zofran. If it gets too bad you may need to get an IV. You definitely need to loop in your dr, tho
  • edited December 2019
    @wildrainbow No, I havent talked to my doctor about it, I was just trying to tough it out but that is wishful thinking. You're right, it may be time to reach out!
  • This god forsaken morning sickness is kicking my ass. I haven’t been able to successfully hold anything down all day. I’m with you, @mommaofsoontobe3, it may be time to call the doctor soon. 
  • So I have a new symtpom I have never had with my previous pregnancies.

My stomach feels like its on fire. Its not reflux or heart burn. I feel like someone has placed a heating pad on high on my stomach and boobs. I have never felt this before. I usually always just felt cramps at this point. This is odd and I feel like I need to strip and lay in front of a fan.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Is anyone else dealing with symptoms getting in the way of their work? 

I work two part time jobs, one as a teacher and one as a communications director for a small non-profit, and the combination of nausea and being tired all. the. damn. time. has meant forgetting things and not getting stuff done in a timely manner. Additionally I feel guilty because sometimes while I’m sitting there feeling like I’m about to puke my guts out, I’ll read or watch videos because consumption is much easier that production... and I can’t even consume for work right now because it’s finals and newsletters and produce produce produce before the year is up.

Anyway, at least one boss is noticing the difference and now I feel like I have to tell them before I’m ready (waiting on ultrasound and bloodwork).

How are you handling it and still taking the rest that you need? Are you being upfront with your boss/clients, or are you just citing a “change in heath” or “not feeling well”?
  • @stephdoes with 2 of my pregnancies I worked full time as a janitor. I had to tell my bossea because I couldn't do the heavy lifting demands of my job or use certain chemicals.

If it might effect your job you should tell them. Imo

• @stephdoes if you don’t get a lot of answers here maybe drop in and lurk on June or July and ask what they did. Many of our symptoms are just ramping up so you may not get as much feedback. 
  • I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant but now that I think back a few things makes sense to me. Like being so hungry and not being able to stay full .. feeling like I hate my husband for dumb reasons.. fighting my family members for dumb reasons.. you know stuff like that! And what made me think I may be pregnant is falling asleep at 5pm and an overall feeling of exhaustion. Like how your body feels the next day after a massive workout.. my whole body is sore and tired. My dreams are intense. And my stomach feels full bellied. Like not a bloated feeling but more of a pregnant feeling. Also standing for long hurts my back and neck.. omg I’m a mess already and pregnancy hasn’t even really kicked in yet 😂
  • @stephdoes I don’t have any advice but I did have a strong sense of nausea on Thursday while at work. I sit in cube world and I’m so glad that no one was in the office that I day. I just sat at my desk and focused on breathing to try and move past it. It lasted for about ten minutes. If someone was speaking with me I don’t know how I would have reacted besides blurting out “I’m pregnant and having a moment”. Hopefully your symptoms lighten up soon! 

• @stephdoes I'm a SAHM now but my pregnancy with my son I was a teacher and it was miserable. I used like 5 sick days in two weeks just because I couldn't get out the door in time for work because I was vomiting, and the days I was at work I was basically useless because I was just focusing on hiding the all day intense nausea and frequent bathroom trips to puke. Anyways I just had to tell my principal and co teachers so we could work something out, thankfully I finally got on Zofran and was at least functional enough to make it through the work day. Hugs, it's so hard. Hopefully your boss will be kind and work with you
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • edited December 2019
    @blackgirlmagic YES to the necessary evening powernap.  DH just doesn't get it!  Also the moodiness!  I wish he would give me some grace and not overreact to it bc honestly, it's not like I have a lot of control over it right now.  Cranky, ragey, and weepy.  Gotta love it!

Physically I have the fire tum feeling too! @psychobutthead I was seated at a show last night and the waistband area where my rights hit just felt SoHot!  Running warm already (bun in the oven!?) As is my coworker. Literally everyone is complaining how cold it was in the office and she and I were both like, uh, we're fine! Lol. Not really much true nausea luckily, more like indigestion, and I had horrible heartburn throughout most of my first.  So far also allover sore, achey muscles and joints, with the odd twinge of pubic pain.  Stay back!!!! My pelvis was horrible by late second / early third tri last time.  I almost had to stop work early cos I could barely walk.  Just sore back and all that too,now, which is weird, bc not like a poppyseed is throwing my back out yet!  :D 

@tyrion_ yay for the poops! Lol that hit me too before beta and I was like, ah!  Wonder if that's a symptom!? Lol. Good times 
  • @BusinessWife it os the weirdest feeling!

• I’ve honestly been afraid to read this thread because I’m not having a ton of symptoms and it makes me paranoid. I’m currently experiencing severe fatigue, like sleep my life away fatigue. A little crampy. Soooo thirsty. Other than that nothing. My boobs don’t hurt and anyone I’ve talked to keeps telling me that was one of their first symptoms. I’ve had a couple of waves of nausea. I’m only at week 5 though and I realize it can all change overnight. I’m just a worrier.