Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check-in w/o 12/2

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?)

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check-in w/o 12/2

• Options
    EDD/W+D: February 3rd / 31 weeks today 

Team:
    Blue 💙

Baby Size: 
    the app says asparagus. I think that might be how long he is, but how could he be asparagus now but was a coconut over 10 weeks ago? Lol

Upcoming Appts: 
    December 10th

Symptoms/Cravings: 
    The exhaustion and body aches are real! Im feeling every bit of 31 weeks pregnant. I’m so glad that we’re mostly ready for him because I can’t imagine rushing to get everything together at this point 😂

Rants/Raves: 
    I spent all day Friday washing baby’s clothes, so all we need now is his crib! We also had a lazy day yesterday and it was absolutely magical. I wish I could repeat it! 

Questions: 
    I’m trying to figure out how baby is sitting in my belly but I can’t tell! Kicks and movements are either left or right of my belly button. Hiccups and heart rate are down by my pelvis. I think this means he’s head down, but when I feel for his butt and head, I can’t tell what is what. All I feel are lumps. And then with the kicks being on the left or right side, does that mean he’s facing to the side, not backwards or forwards? Lol it’s driving me nuts 

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?) I love to ski but haven’t done it in several years. It’s silly that I haven’t gone since we live in the Northwest and it’s amazing out here. We just haven’t had time and my husband doesn’t know how, so it’s hit the back burner. I’m hoping since this baby is due in February that he eventually wants to learn how and we can go for his birthdays and whatnot 🤞🏻
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 30w3d Due 2/7/20

Team: Boy

Baby Size: As long as a paper towel roll

Upcoming Appts: Tomorrow

Symptoms/Cravings: Definitely feeling pregnant. We have an house appraisal today, so I spent majority of my 4 day weekend cleaning the house and getting things in order. My husband went to the Apple Cup Friday, so I decided to tackle putting the dresser together. 3. hours. later.... I was insanely sore and definitely over did it. So I am needing to remind myself to start taking it easy because I definitely can't do the things I have been able to anymore without seriously hurting the end of the day.

Rants/Raves: Rave: Have the appraisal today for our refi! I can't wait to be done with this and have our vehicles paid off and start saving $1000 a month. Will be a huge weight off my shoulders once we start looking for daycare. Plus my house is so nice and clean and in order as of this moment. Going to try my hardest to keep it this way until the baby gets here. Also got the travel system and bassinet ordered today. After doing too much this weekend, I was having a lot of braxton hicks and it really freaked me out thinking I didn't have a carseat yet or somewhere for him to sleep. So I am glad to have that done.

Questions: I have been wondering this also @taylor2020 ! I have my appointment tomorrow and apparently they are magic and can tell how they are positioned so I am going to ask because it has been driving me nuts! lol

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?) Well up here in WA where I live, we don't get a ton of snow unless you head to the mountains. I am not a big snow activity person, tried snowboarding once and sucked. But last year when we got an insane amount (for here) at our house, I had a blast taking our 3-wheeler all over our field and around our streets. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/7

Team: Pink

Baby Size: Paper towel roll 

Upcoming Appts: Next week 

Symptoms/Cravings: Morning sickness from first trimester is creeping back some mornings. Not nearly as bad as weeks 6-16 but still annoying. Generally just more uncomfortable lately.. bending is no fun and you never realize how much you bend until you can’t! 

Rants/Raves: Cleaned for several hours and overdid it on Saturday. My lower back is starting to hurt a lot. So much to do yet to prep for the nursery and baby. It’s overwhelming! Did get to my first prenatal yoga class on Sunday and it was great- wish I’d tried it sooner. 

Questions: I think I felt hiccups for the first time but not sure? Almost felt like a pulse or heartbeat?

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?) Skiing- which I can’t do pregnant:(
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/7 and 30+5

Team: Green

Baby Size: zucchini

Upcoming Appts: ugh really need to call and schedule.... Been putting it off 

Symptoms/Cravings: Exhausted and baby's butt or legs are in my right ribs for 3 days now and it's starting to get sore. Seriously, I. Am. So. Tired. Still craving sweets. 

Rants/Raves: Rave- I've been feeling baby move a lot these last 2 days which I really like, even if it kinda hurts my bladder and ribs. I will miss baby kicks. Rant- I think I'm hitting the sad reality that I will never be rested from probably here on out. Work is getting really hard and I'm just so tired. Gotta push through.... 

Questions: How do you ladies sleep at night?? Give me all the tips to get comfortable that work for you, I'll try everything! 

GTKY- What is your favorite winter/snow activity? (If you’ve never lived in a cold winter climate, what do you think you’d love?)
    So I am originally from Oklahoma but I live in Minnesota which is like perpetual winter lol. I don't love being out in the freezing cold but when DH and I first started dating we went snow shoeing and I really enjoyed it. Also, sledding/tubing as a kid and snowboarding were a blast!!! (Aw... Can't wait to do that with my kids.)
  • Options
    @mb228 A few days ago I thought I felt hiccups! I am pretty sure baby is still head down (midwife said she could feel baby's butt which was up last Wednesday) and that's exactly how I would describe it! It was definitely low in my pelvis that I felt it. Haven't really noticed it since then. 
    Sorry your MS came back, I absolutely hated that during the first tri and Unison was/is my lifesaver. 

• Options
    @foreveronyourside, I loved my pregnancy pillow last time and hate it this time.  I have been sleeping with just a pillow between my knees but that is getting less comfortable every day.  So basically, I have no suggestions for you because I'm also uncomfortable. 
  • Options
    @foreveronyourside I feel you on that fatigue, ugh! I’m OK while sleeping but rolling over is painful so I try to do that very slowly carefully. I will also sometimes just wake up, not in pain, and just...be awake and not comfortable. I wish I had some helpful tips.
  • Options
    @foreveronyourside- great to know about the hiccups! As for sleep.. when I have several pretty bad nights in a row (Common these days) I’ll take a Tylenol PM. Dr. said it’s perfectly safe. It works like a charm. 
  • Options
    @mb228 Yes! Tylenol PM has been my "break in case of emergency" savior when my back pain gets to be so much that I can't sleep. The double benefit of pain relief and sweet slumber is amazing.