Weekly Randoms Week of 11/25

What’s going on this week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: Weekly Randoms Week of 11/25

• My parents are going to annoy me. Found out we're having a girl, but we want to keep the news to ourselves till Thanksgiving. Parents are annoyed MIL will find out 3-4 hours before them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 Ugh, I’m sorry. You’d think everyone could just be excited for the reveal regardless. Hopefully you’ll have fun announcing it. 

• Loading the player...
  • @Kathryn0903 way to be joy killers with your awesome news!  Especially when you want to tell them in person! I hope it ends up being a great time for you!!

We are traveling to my family for Thanksgiving and are going to surprise them with a small reveal. We’ll then tell DH’s family we know and have the same small reveal when we get home on Friday. We told everyone our scan was next week, so they either believed us or are just letting us do our thing... 
  • My DD is sick and just coughed directly into my moth while I was talking to her. So I’ll be waiting for that bug to kick in. 
  • Finally told the 2nd of my bosses that I'm pregnant. So glad to have it in the open now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 My mom did the same thing when she found out that we told MIL the day before we told everyone else. We wanted to do a small reveal in person and MIL was out of town. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20