Trying to Get Pregnant

newbie intros w/o 11.04.19

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

Re: newbie intros w/o 11.04.19

• @misskdreams hope your stay here is short, but really happy you've decided to join in after all these years of lurking. You're so right that TTGP is such a special group of ladies. I've been here since May 2018 and have made some truly wonderful friendships in the process. Feel free to join in the GTKYs and you may find that the TFAS thread is a safe place where you can talk about your existing children. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Loading the player...
  • No no no @flinstone-2 I’m so so sorry❤️❤️
  • @bows22 thanks friend 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 oh no! So sorry for your loss. 
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited November 2019
    @flinstone-2 Im so sorry you’re back here with us. I’m so sorry for your late loss.💔 Of course we welcome you back with open arms. Hugs to you!
  • Oh my god, @flinstone-2 I am so deeply sorry you have found your way back here. :( My heart breaks for you, friend, but we are ALL here to support you. Sending you so much love and hugs. <3
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Oh @flinstone-2 I'm so sorry for your loss.

TTC History:

• Oh no, @flinstone-2, I am so sorry to see this update and that you’re back here. 
  • @flinstone-2 so sorry for your loss! 💜
  • gingermama29 @bluetickgal @tyrion_ @kiki047 @kpearse99 @keikilove thank you all and thank you for the support :)
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • *lurking* 

@flinstone-2 I’m so sorry. I’ve been missing you and afraid of something like this. Take care of yourself. Sending hugs and prayers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @ashley35029Welcome! Going through a Graves diagnosis and a thyroidectomy sounds like a lot! I hope your stay here in TTGP is short because you find yourself KU! I am curious if you have spoken with your obgyn or a reproductive endocrinologist regarding your plans of pregnancy. I have nodules on my thyroid and have been diagnosed with elevated TSH levels, and that has affected my ability to get pregnant in the past. With your mention of wonky cycles, it makes me curious if they would have a game plan for you to help with this process. Best of luck! Look forward to getting to know you! 

@Sunflowr22 Hey! Welcome! *TW so sorry about all your losses TW* You mentioned talking with your endocrinologist, have you considered working with a reproductive endo? And on another note, what kind of puppy do you have? 
  • misskdreams wow it sounds like you have been through quite a journey. TW ** I started my anxiety medication ASAP after our loss a few weeks ago and plan to ask my OB about TTC on it today at my appointment. In the past I've always weaned off, but right now I kinda need it... End TW**

@mercury94 thanks. Yes, not a great story and ended up back here. I did see your news and I'm super excited for your family! See you in Disney in a couple weeks :wink:

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 I bet we will walk right past each other or do the same ride at the same time and not even know it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • I partially live at Disney and always wonder if/where any of the TB ladies are there when I am 😂 @mercury @flinstone-2

I’ll be there today! 
  • @tyrion_ We're going in December and I'm excited to see it all lit up for Christmas!  I LOVE Disney. WEnt for the Food and Wine Festival the last few years.  :smiley:
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • @capnjackharkness The Christmas decorations are the best! I just love it this time of year! 
  • Thanks! My last lab check in September was all normal. Hopefully I start to "normalize" soon. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @ramzlau thank you. I read from last week's intro that you have had sadness recently as well. I'm so sorry. To answer your question, while I haven't gone that route yet, the endo I am followed by did do a panel of reproductive hormone tests as well as thyroid and all was fine. Is there anything a reproductive endo would look for that she may have missed?
  • @Sunflowr22 I am not sure, but my RE just mentioned that it isn’t just the TSH levels that she is concerned about but also the antibodies of the thyroid? Not sure I completely understand the difference, but thyroid apparently can have a lot to do with quality of egg. So was more just curious if an RE and endo would have a different take. GL! 
  • @ramzlau yes you are completely correct! The one that jumped into mind immediately was "peroxidase". I had antibodies in the past but don't have them now. That's where she is in unknown territory and explaining things as best she can. Thanks!
  • Hi everyone!! I hope it's okay that I'm introducing myself here instead of waiting for this week's newbie intro to open up :smile: I'm eager to say hello! 

Ages (you and SO): we are both 34

How many months have you been TTC?: we're in our 5th month

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: OPK, appointment with RE on 11/22

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I work for a hemp farming company in Southern California. In my free time I love to write, cook, hike, go to the beach with my pup, watch movies and tv, and go to dance based work out classes. DH and I have the cutest little labradoodle. She's 7 months old and I'm completely obsessed with her. I'm excited to get to know all of you!