April 2020 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 10/29

mercury94mercury94 member
edited October 2019 in April 2020 Moms
Who or what is being a twat waffle today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: TW Tuesday 10/29

• Options
    Snow.  I'm in CT.  Half of our team at work is in Denver.  There's some big snow storm so they all went home.  Half of my team in CT is on PTO.  There are three of us trying hold down the fort and things are getting sticky.
  • Options
    My landlord’s realtor. He invited people over to look at the house we’re renting because my landlord is selling, which means we have to move out even though we don’t want to. I’m torn between not cleaning because I don’t want these people to buy the house, and feeling like I have to clean because I need a good reference from my landlord if we ever find a new place to rent. So far we have not found any new place. Ugh. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Headache that won’t go away and super long board meeting that is making it so much worse. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    I have a cold/virus that has kept me in bed the last two days and yet I’m so busy at work I’m forced to actually do work at the same time. 
  • Options
    Technology. I could not access one of my network drives this morning and had to spend an unnecessary amount of time trying to map to it again so I could access files.
  • Options
    The weather... Makes my work life a complete PITA & I cant use my leave bc I have to save it up since we only get unpaid FMLA. Ugh.