June 2020 Moms

Group 4 (June 21-30) Weekly Check In | Week of 10.21

2»

Re: Group 4 (June 21-30) Weekly Check In | Week of 10.21

• EDD: June 26

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed

Upcoming appointments: first OB Nov 6th, ultrasound Dec 30th. Timing is a bit of a bummer because I wanted to send our announcements as our Christmas cards but I'm nervous that it's too early.

How are you feeling? Okay. I get cramps from time to time but they pass quickly. Thirsty all the time. A lot of discharge last week, sorry TMI. Horrendous smelling gas. Overall just general malaise. Not super tired but not really motivated to do anything.

Raves/Rants: I have never had issues falling asleep or staying asleep but this week had been awful! It takes me a long time to fall asleep. I tend to wake up around 3-4am and not be able to fall back asleep.
    I gave up coffee since I am a bit paranoid and don't want to do anything wrong but it's kind of a give away that I'm pregnant which is a little annoying. I had breakfast with my parents yesterday morning and tried to play off why I didn't order coffee but my mom knew so I told them.

Questions: not at the moment

GTKY: What are you giving out for Halloween? We don't get trick or treaters. Might go to my bro and SIL to pass out candy while they take my niece ToT
  • @bbluemoo thank you for your response, that makes me feel better! That's what I find too 🙂