January 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 10/14-10/20

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/14-10/20

• Options
    @stashattack nothing says you have to interview more if you really like this place. We knew as soon as we walked into the place we use that it was the one. It just happened to be the second one we toured.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stashattack we went with the first one we seen too without seeing any more & have no regrets. We both really liked it, it had a nice feel & we liked the people there. Dd is so happy & content there & has been there almost 2 years now & we will be sending
    the twins when the time comes too.
  • Options
    Thanks @persnickity and @leprechaunlady for your insights. I won’t worry about booking any others until after this place. But it definitely feels like the one. And it’s too far off our commute either so that’s a plus
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Options
    There is a silence in the house. I have no desire to fill it and have, in fact, isolated myself on the other side of the house, and am not really talking to anyone. If they talk to me or look for affection, I certainly won't withhold it, but...I just want to stay on my side of the house in silence with my XBox Controller and a new Minecraft map...and put my feet up. I feel ssoooo guilty because I don't feel guiltt
  • Options
    @leprechaunlady I’m impressed you lasted so late last night! We did the festival and went to the grocery store yesterday. It was a little over 4 hours and I was so done afterwards.