Do you see a faint positive. — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Do you see a faint positive.

mgirl2014mgirl2014
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited October 12 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi everyone! Potentially pregnant with my second. I was expecting my period today but have missed it. I did have a bit of pink spotting but no actual flow. Took a test in the middle of the day and here’s what I get. Am I crazy or is that a faint line? 

**Images Removed by Admin**

Re: Do you see a faint positive.

• Loading the player...
  • So sorry I’ve never done this before. I didn’t know. Not trying to hurt anyone. 
  • So @mgirl2014 you think it’s ok to just walk into a board, not read the rules or figure out how things are done and apologize because you didn’t know? It would have taken you less than five minutes to figure out how this board is ran. You’ve been a member since November 2017, so you’ve had to have some idea about how things work. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: October 2019

TTGP October Signature Challenge: Hocus Pocus, Betches!

krystrist2014dpchickens
  • @blackgirlmagic to be fair, I had my account for 2 years before even looking at the community 🤷‍♀️ but I clearly saw that I needed to "read this first!"
    TTGP October Siggy Challege - Hocus Pocus, Beeches!

Me: 30 DH:32

Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained but low morph

IUI #1-3 all BFN

IVF #1 - 6/11/19
    24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 - 9/10/19
    Best male not viable after thaw, used boy #2 (both graded 5BB)
    Beta 9/20/19....BFN
    "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"

FET #2 - Tentatively January 2020 after loss, ERA, and Receptiva testing 

dpchickensstassischroeder
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards