May 2020 Moms

UO Thursday - 10/3

Re: UO Thursday - 10/3

• I hate the name Emerson. 
  • I hate fall and pumpkin flavored things....but give me all the reese's pumpkins.
  • Loading the player...
  • @mdfarmchick I’m with you there. Also, please hold the excessive x’s and y’s in names.
  • In DD’s class there are 10 kids, as follows:

Blaze
    Mariah
    Jordynn
    Emma B. 
    Emma F. 
    Kamryn
    Bentley
    Emerson
    Juliette
    Jaxon

• @jhysmath yesssss! You are my kind of human!!
  • I don’t like chocolate cake. I don’t care for chocolate ice cream either. I want my chocolate in candy form only.
  • @stella_700 I only like milk chocolate and only if it’s with peanut butter! Absolutely no chocolate cake, ice cream, frosting, or milk!

I once ordered a strawberry shake from McDonald’s before they got their fancy new ones. Well the machine would spit out a bit of the previous flavor before the newly selected. I took a big gulp of my strawberry shake and it was all chocolate and I had to run to the garbage to throw up! And I wasn’t even pregnant! 🤣
  • @stella_700 I don't like cake in general, but I've already used that as an UO here before.  I also don't like cheesecake that much (not enough to be worth it, anyway).

I hate made-up/intentionally misspelled names, but I also don't want to use a common name.  This makes picking names extremely difficult, haha.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @stella_700 Yes! Chocolate is best in bar form!

I assure you I have a worldly palette but...I like candy corn. 
  • @jrouge12 OMG the other day at the grocery store, I bought a bag of candy corn pumpkins and MH was like "Ummm.... literally no one likes those."  For some reason, they sounded really good to my pregnant self in that moment.  I ate like 4 of them that night and immediately felt so sick.  I turned to MH and was like "You're right.  This was a mistake." and he was like "I know."   :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• stella_700stella_700 member
    edited October 2019
    I just avoided anything in the top fifty popular names when naming the twins. It sounds silly but I didn’t want three other kids with the same first names once they started school. Our son was easy but we had girl name issues. We knew the middle name but I had issues finding a name we really like to go with it. 
  • @bender29 bleh strawberry mixed with chocolate. I wouldn’t of thrown up, just passed it over to DH.
  • @shamrocandroll Ooo! I love those pumpkins more than candy corn! But I'm afraid to eat things I love right now. I don't want them to make me sick. 
  • @jrouge12 Learn from my mistake and skip them this year.  It was not a good experience.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll I LOVE the candy corn pumpkins. MH thinks I’m insane. I also like those candy corns that have the brown piece on the end. I usually buy a giant bag of the party mix and eat it all myself. 
  • Just say no to candy corn. Actually all candy except for Reese’s and 3 Musketeers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Nice little tidbit because Reese's =life reading a book on the genealogy of my husband's family and one of his great somethings is married to hb Reese. Sadly it's not any part of his family we know so many branches down, but I told him it was the best reason to marry him when I found out. 
  • @yodamama I’m going to have to look for that! 
  • I am not into peanut butter + chocolate...give me chocolate or peanut butter not both...so not Reese’s...

After all, I am a Twix kind of gal. 
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I’m with @queenklau, I like peanut butter, but hate it in chocolate. Peanut butter in a cookie is even worse. Yuck! 
    I used to LOVE candy corn, but as an adult- nope, can’t do it anymore. Same with cotton candy. I’d rather eat broccoli.