Bump in the night - Page 2 — The Bump
May 2020 Moms

Bump in the night

2»

Re: Bump in the night

• @adventuresawait2 I feel for you. We had to put a hold on working on a lot of bad sleep habits with DS this spring/summer because we had to stay in an AirBnB waiting to close on our house and then moving etc. survival mode- you’ll get through it somehow! Do you have glow in the dark paci’s so maybe she can see it herself? I hope your move goes smoothly and quickly! 

Me: 30 | H: 30

MMC: 6/2017 (10w5d)
    DS: May 2018
    TTC #2

BFP: 9/1/19  EDD: 5/14/20

adventuresawait2
  • edited October 6
    @rachelg777 Thank you! Hadn’t thought of glow in the dark, but we do have a night light. I ended up moving to the living room couch and H somehow just ignored the cries and she figured it out.

Appreciate the good thoughts! I bet the Airbnb and being in a transition state was tough. Do you like your new place? 

Eta @ to respond 
    rachelg777
  • Loading the player...
  • @adventuresawait2 glad to hear it somewhat worked out! We love the new place and it is SO nice to be settled down somewhat. 

Me: 30 | H: 30

MMC: 6/2017 (10w5d)
    DS: May 2018
    TTC #2

BFP: 9/1/19  EDD: 5/14/20

mdfarmchickadventuresawait2
  • 1:45 in the morning here. Ugh, I need to shut my brain down and sleep. Wtf woke me up at one so thoroughly.
    Sept & Nov 2016 IUI's Neg
    Feb IVF cycle 12 ret, 8 fert, 5 frozen
    Late March FET with 2 untested embryos
    1st beta 338
    Nov 2017 boy/girl twins
    2nd FET Sept 9
    mdfarmchick
  • MH is working late tonight and I woke up at one am just wide awake. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Didn’t help that the toddler was in our bed still and he likes to sleep sideways. Which is probably what woke me up but come on, back to sleep. So tired. 
  • @mdfarmchick anytime that DD has had to share a bed with me, I get ZERO sleep. She likes laying on my face so I’m basically just focused on not dying 😂

I woke up so much last night because it was raining a bunch and our sump pumps were running nonstop and they sound like a growl outside our window haha
    Me: 28   DH: 28
    Dx: PCOS
    TTGP: 9/2015
    Started at RE 5/2016
    *TW*
    BFP: 7/31/16  MC: 8/20/16
    BFP: 12/1/16   DD: 7/30/17
    TTGP #2: 6/2018
    BFP: 4/24/19  MC: 5/19/19
    CP: 6/14/19
    DH's Dx: low morphology 

mdfarmchick
  • If it’s just me and the toddler in the bed I don’t mind so much @mokay19. He mostly stays on MH’s side but if all three of us are in there, only the toddler is sleeping. 😝

Hope you made it back to sleep. 
    mokay19
  • I was hoping to escape this pregnancy without insomnia, but it rolled in right on the cusp of second trimester. Currently 430 and I’ve been up since 2. Have to get up at 6 to take my oldest to school. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Got up to go to the bathroom at 2:30 and now I’m here. Can’t go back to sleep. So annoying. My neck and back have been driving me crazy since yesterday and my neck seems to hurt worse when I’m in bed. Hopefully I’ll get my tired back soon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mdfarmchick