edited September 2019 in December 2019 Moms
Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? 

Re: Weekly Check-In 12/1-12/15 (group 1&2) w/o 9/9

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Dec 14/ 26w2d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): kale

Upcoming Appointments: sept 25 for another US and glucose test

How are you feeling?: Great, just huge already haha

Rants/Raves:  MOVING IN 5 DAYS WOOHOO

Questions:  NOPE

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy?  Chewing with their mouth open. SO GROSS. Picking their fingernails. I probably have more.
  • rjgmcmanusrjgmcmanus member
    edited September 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 14, 26 weeks, 2 days

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue!

Baby is the size of a(n): Head of kale? Weird one.

Upcoming Appointments: September 20 glucose check, September 25 follow up to the high risk from a couple weeks ago to make sure we are still good and on track.

How are you feeling?: So hormonal. I was an absolute wreck all of yesterday for basically no reason. The crying was out of control. This part sucks.

Rants/Raves: We made the big push with the nursery this weekend! All the furniture is assembled and placed where it needs to be. Just waiting on the shower now to see if we get any of our decorations/crib sheets/etc. to finish it!

Questions: Hormones...how is everyone doing? Because I feel like I'm falling apart. How have  you all been coping with the insane mood swings? I want to get this under control. I feel so so bad for my sweet husband...he's been so patient, but he's definitely been on the receiving end of my emotions, and I want to try and do better for him.

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? Procrastination is a huge pet peeve. I do it myself every once in a while, we all do, but I know people who are habitual procrastinators, and it drives me crazy--especially if it's coworkers working on a project with me, or if I'm trying to make plans with friends. There are literally some people I don't even reach out to until the last minute anymore because they're so bad, so I don't even bother trying to plan with them ahead of time--otherwise I just get frustrated. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @klmcguire I’m moving in a month so I feel ya!! I’m trying to organize and declutter as much as possible right now 

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 4th, 27+5 days

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: green!

Baby is the size of a(n): lettuce 

Upcoming Appointments: today for regular checkup. Then it’s every 3 weeks!

How are you feeling?: big. Nothing fits. I’m wearing either lululemon align pants or dresses 

Rants/Raves: I wish for one day my husband could be the pregnant one just so he could comprehend what it’s like. He is wonderful and supportive (I.e. rubbing my feet every night) but he just.... doesn’t get it. ITS HARD and feels very lonely at times

Questions: did you order your breast pump through a third party? Like a website that takes care of dealing with insurance for you?

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? Chewing with mouth open, slurping or “inhaling” food, picking at calluses/nails, leaving dishes in the sink, leaving a pile of clothes on the fitting room floor when they’re done trying them on, not using a blinker when driving..... shall I go on?? Haha 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 9th. 27 weeks today

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): head of lettuce 

Upcoming Appointments: Next monday for my 1 hour glucose

How are you feeling?: Ok. Mornings I have been feeling sick again but not the first trimester kind and by the end of the day I feel like I haven't slept in 3 days. Lots of pressure on my lower abdomen but considering my last baby is about to turn a year old...my body didn't have a long recovery phase. Pulling out the support band I bought with my first that I have never used.

Rants/Raves: I get frustrated feeling so busy between homework, cleaning, running kids around to appointments ect ect, then try to get some pregnancy empathy from my husband and there is non to be had. 3rd baby loses the pregnancy charm haha

Questions: n/a

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? When talking to someone who uses filler words like ummmm or like to often. My ears pick it out of a crowd and its like nails on a chalk board to me. I also agree with chewing with their mouth open!!! 
  • lamarshall MH says he feels like he has been moving for 4 weeks with the amount of crap I have sold/bought and he has been made to move to storage haah. True test of relationship is moving... Throw a pregnant lady in and its so much worse lol.
  • @rjgmcmanus I feel you on the hormone front. Every single night I’m in tears bc I feel so horribly about my moodiness towards dh and ds. I keep reminding myself it’s temporary but I also wonder if this is normal. It seems way magnified this time around.

@lamarshall I went thru Aeroflow, it was super easy. Give them your insurance info and they’ll price you for several different pumps. Once you select one they’ll want your doctors info to get a script from them before shipping your pump. I got mine Thursday. 

@lilyrheas I got hit with the most painful pressure this weekend. Not only was it my abdomen but vaginal too. Fun stuff. 

@klmcguire Glad your nearing the end of the tunnel with your move! 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/5 27w4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): A hole punch? 

Upcoming Appointments: 9/11 for ultrasound to check on our guy. Can’t wait to see him again! 

How are you feeling?: I spent all weekend walking around Gatlinburg which has caused extreme pressure. On top of that I’ve had double the amount of Braxton Hicks as well as cramping. I’m hoping it’s from all the activity and nothing more serious. 

Rants/Raves: I’m starting on ds Halloween costume this week and I’m SO excited to see it come together. This is probably the last year he’ll let me craft him something so I’m taking full advantage.

Questions: 

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? So many ha! Number one is tardiness. I cannot stand when people are late. It happens but repeatedly being late is rude and in my opinion lazy. You know you need to be out the door at X time so why can’t you get up and ready to leave by then? Also annoying is when people know they’re running late or unable to make a certain time but don’t bother to tell you and just leave you waiting. 
  • cpk3535cpk3535 member
    edited September 2019
    @rjgmcmanus hormones plus exhaustion have been kicking in on me hard lately, too.  I’ve been swinging from good moments, to really low self-doubt stuff, which doesn’t help my DH, because I’m usually the doer with the more optimistic perspective.  It’s tough right now to be the upbeat one!  😛

@lamarshall @klmcguire we’re also not far from moving and we’ve been traveling a lot in preparation for it.  It’s so tiring...but then, I’m always tired right now!

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:  28W1D, due 12/1

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Pink- Ellie (Elliot) 💗

Baby is the size of a(n):  eggplant, or winter squash according pregnancy+

Upcoming Appointments: General checking next week with OB/GYN

How are you feeling?:  Like everyone else, tired, big, sometimes oddly sick and then suddenly hungry.  Always thirsty. My round ligament pain has been kicking in a lot, doesn’t help we’ve been driving/sitting a lot I’m sure...

Rants/Raves:  Our little family is doing a workshop together that stretches over the course of a few weeks.  It’s a drive to get to, and my parents have been kindly watching our little dog every time we have to leave the area.  If only they were ever this nice offering to watch DD...Gotta take the little victories!

Questions:  If anybody else is in my boat- I feel the baby kick a LOT, so much so that I haven’t been that compelled to count kicks yet.  Is it really necessary if your baby seems to be kicking constantly?

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy?  This is a good one, and one that might not occur to some FTMs yet, but soon will: People that cuss constantly in places wit children around.  Seriously, control your potty mouth, people!!  Go cuss at the bar.
  • @cpk3535 This gave me a little chuckle about cussing. I tend to cuss around my children when I get angry from time to time. (not saying this is an excuse, yet) I was raised around the military, served 6 years in the Marines, and my husband is active duty air force, so cussing is constantly around our environments. I used it as a learning tool for my first when she started speaking. At first she would use some bad words and we curbed it by telling her those are adult words she can use when she is a mommy. So now she is like cussing police. If she hears someone else use a bad word or my husband and I , so goes "Excuse you, but that is an adult word". Its almost cute and realistic. They will hear bad words all through school and life so I guess to me its more how she reacts to them. 

@k_mama91 I can relate to this sooo much!!! I have family that is late no matter what. Even if we give them times way before an event they have a game to see how close they can push it. Drives me insane. I feel late if I am not at least 15 minutes early to something. I hate being right on time or walking in late. 

@lamarshall I Hate Hate when people leave stuff in the fitting room. Is it that hard to hang things up and take it back to the put back rack or even walk back to where you got it. I want to shake people that need another size and will leave stuff either in the room or the put back rack and go back to the same exact place to get another size. Like help the people out who are working. They are not your mom!
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/12, 26w4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:
    Blue
    Baby is the size of a(n):acorn squash 

Upcoming Appointments: 9/26 ob apt 

How are you feeling?: so big and exhausted. We had such a busy weekend I didn’t have time to rest and it’s catching up to me today. 

Rants/Raves: I’m starting to realize how much I have to get done for this baby. DS still uses the crib as a toddler bed, so we need to buy him a new bed before setting up the crib and we need to put his dresser together so we can move the baby dresser into the nursery. Also now that football started that takes up our entire weekend every week. So I’m having a mini breakdown thinking about this. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? I hate loud chewers. If I can hear you chewing or crunching there’s a good chance I’m thinking about throwing something at your head. 
  • @cpk3535 Same on the kicking. This kid is so active I haven't even bothered to count any of them yet (he literally kicked 4 times in the time I was typing this).
  • cpk3535cpk3535 member
    edited September 2019
    @lilyrheas I totally get where you’re coming from- I’ve worked in a boy’s clubhouse environment my whole life (around athletes, in bike shops), and we cuss there constantly (myself included, although not as much).  Our daughter is good at knowing what not to say and knows bad words.  My obnoxious story from the other day was some dude on the tram at Disneyland talking on his cell phone to a buddy, dropping the unnecessary f-bombs ever 3 words, just to match his friend’s talk style.  The guy’s riding with his brother’s family, including a 5-ish year old niece.  I was just like, seriously? Can’t you curb it on a silent electric train ride at Disneyland?  You’ll be in your car in five seconds anyway!  When people are legitimately cussing out of exasperation, I cut slack.  When it just sounds forced, not so much 😉😛
  • @rjgmcmanus haha, me, too!  We’ve got future soccer players in our bellies!  ⚽️ 
  • @cpk3535 that would be annoying to me too! Especially on a Disneyland tram, id probably say something 😄😄😄
  • 26+1, green,  first kid

Having my first chiropractic appointment today!!! So excited. 

Rants/ raves lately I'm dying how much longer I'll be pregnant but today I realized it's just over 3 months which is so much more mentally doable compared to 14 wks. 

Questions no not that I can think of

Gtky: i honestly REALLY try not to focus on this because I'm less stressed when i just give people the benefit of the doubt.
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27 weeks tomorrow- Dec 10th

Baby is the size of a(n): lettuce

Upcoming Appointments: Had an appointment today- uterus measuring on track, good HR, OB ordered all my 3rd tri bloodwork (including glucose test again booo).....I will do them at my next appt in 2 weeks. I will apparently get my rhogam and TDap then after I get my blood type/antibodies checked again. I need to do my flu shot at some point also which I can get at my work (I work at a hospital). 

How are you feeling?: Heartburn ongoing- OB sent me a script for zantac. Some rib pain, I think the baby is starting to push in that area. 

Rants/Raves: Continuing to check things off the list as far as the nursery goes- crib and dresser put together, started buying some clothes. It was a lot cooler weather wise this past weekend and it was so nice, now it's supposed to be back to almost 90 tomorrow ugh

Questions: My stomach started to kind of hurt sometimes when I bend over- anyone else?

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? I really hate when people are late...like today when my OB was 30 min late to my appointment!! 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27w5d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Baby girl

Baby is the size of a(n): romaine lettuce?

Upcoming Appointments: 9/17 28w OB.  After that, appointments every 2 weeks!

How are you feeling?:  Feeling good.  Just some small complaints.  Sore feet, leg cramps.

Rants/Raves: This morning I was awakened in the wee hours by two simultaneous Charley horses.  One in each calf!  😩

Questions: Is it rude if I request no visitors in the hospital?  I'll be recovering from a c section and with learning to breastfeed, I just dont think I'll feel like entertaining people.  My husband had a large family and I don't want to offend anyone.

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? Mansplaining!  Just in general, men who think they know everything and that a woman can never be "right".
  • @lamarshall I second the recommendation for ordering a pump through Aeroflow.   Couldn't have been easier!
    @cpk3535 I think the kick counts are so you can notice if something changes from your normal?  So maybe it's good to have a baseline and keep up with it just in case something deviates from the norm.  But, I'd definitely go based on your doctor's recommendation.
  • @blueskychicago12 definitely not rude to request no visitors but not everyone will respect that so there are some middle ground options if you think there are people who will be offended and/or won’t listen anyway. You could set your own specific limits, like only certain hours or a limit on the number of people. Or your husband can meet people in the waiting room. Things like that. 
  • @blueskychicago12 I think if you can dictate who comes and when. Tell everyone your hospital has strict flu season rules and they don’t allow visitors for this reason. Hospital security is serious business in the maternity section so no one will doubt their rules. 

@spartanrd4 I second the rib pain and just stomach pain. I can’t sit in certain positions either because it hurts my stomach. Also my ribs seem to hurt for a week at a time, I think when the baby and my Belly hit a growth spurt my ribs need to adjust for a few days. 
  • @Spartanrd4 I taught a yoga class last night, and toward the end we sat up with our legs crossed to meditate.  I almost made myself puke!  I don’t know what was up with that, but sometimes I think the stomach pressure just gets too intense.  In my case, it almost felt like a weird moment of blood pressure change or possibly vertigo?  

Has anybody else experienced something like that- nausea, blood rush to head causing you to hear your blood pounding, moment of cold sweat?  I’ve had similar experiences near seizures before, but this did not lead to a seizure.  Maybe the baby putting too much  pressure on a central vein?  Weird, and definitely uncomfortable 🥵 
  • @blueskychicago12 We've already set some boundaries for visiting after the fact. My parents are getting a hotel instead of staying with us like they normakl would to give us space and not overwhelm us. Sister and BIL know that if they're going to hang out at the house, the will be helping, not being waited on, and will get out of the way when asked. Not rude: your baby, your recovery, your rules. People need to deal with it, whether they like it or not.
  • @blueskychicago12 I’m having anxiety thinking about this despite it being my second baby. I plan on asking about this tmrw at my appt. I can tell my in laws my wishes until I’m blue in the face but I have a horrible feeling that they will steamroll over me and bombard us as soon as they can after he’s born. After delivery you’re uncomfortable, emotional, exhausted, and obviously obsessively cuddling your baby and having others hover during that time is stressful and annoying. I don’t care about offending anyone bc this is my body and birth but I do want to know the staffs stance on turning visitors away just in case we have issues.
  • @blueskychicago12 ask your hospital if they require a visitor to be on a list AND have a code to get into the maternity ward. Ours has this and it's an easy way to keep visitors at bay. If they don't have the code they can't get in. Also, our babies will be born during flu season so they may restrict visitors that way too. 
  • @blueskychicago12 Our hospital the nurses are willing to be the bad guys and tell people to leave or not allow them in lol.  I'm going to do it differently this time around.  Last time during labor people had to wait in the waiting room if they wanted to be there (I figured I can't stop them from being in the waiting room), I decided when and if I was comfortable with visitors (I was at times...it was 11 hours).  After birth they came back when we said so and knew we would only take parents and siblings as visitors, it was brief. They met the baby and left. 

In the following days I didn't do such a good job and we almost constantly had visitors.  This time I'm setting specific hours they can come and the rest of the time is me DH and baby.  Probably the grandparents keeping DS1 will have more access than others and too bad, so sad if that hurts feelings. Visitors that come to my house can be expected to pitch in.  Those I will likely have more of, I was really isolated after DS1 and decided I prefer the visitors at home than in the hospital. 

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25w2d Dec 22 (but will be induced around Dec 16th)

Baby is the size of a(n): based on the pain and the discomfort the size of a toddler

Upcoming Appointments: Friday September 13, routine OB

How are you feeling?: See above...very uncomfortable (short torso leaves little room for baby).  And tired. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: Not right now

Driving slow in the fast lane, consistent inability to follow procedure at work, and my husband's inability to finish the dishes (I swear every time he does the dishes he overlooks a few)

Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Stac928 said:

@blueskychicago12 Our hospital the nurses are willing to be the bad guys and tell people to leave or not allow them in lol.  I'm going to do it differently this time around.  Last time during labor people had to wait in the waiting room if they wanted to be there (I figured I can't stop them from being in the waiting room), I decided when and if I was comfortable with visitors (I was at times...it was 11 hours).  After birth they came back when we said so and knew we would only take parents and siblings as visitors, it was brief. They met the baby and left. 

In the following days I didn't do such a good job and we almost constantly had visitors.  This time I'm setting specific hours they can come and the rest of the time is me DH and baby.  Probably the grandparents keeping DS1 will have more access than others and too bad, so sad if that hurts feelings. Visitors that come to my house can be expected to pitch in.  Those I will likely have more of, I was really isolated after DS1 and decided I prefer the visitors at home than in the hospital. 

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 25w2d Dec 22 (but will be induced around Dec 16th)

Baby is the size of a(n): based on the pain and the discomfort the size of a toddler

Upcoming Appointments: Friday September 13, routine OB

How are you feeling?: See above...very uncomfortable (short torso leaves little room for baby).  And tired. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: Not right now

Driving slow in the fast lane, consistent inability to follow procedure at work, and my husband's inability to finish the dishes (I swear every time he does the dishes he overlooks a few)

whoops posted in the wrong group lol
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:

• Thanks, all, for the thoughts on visitors.  My in laws are lovely people, but they have a tendency to stay way too long when they visit.  I'm already nervous, even about when they'll visit us at home, because I can see myself getting annoyed.  They arent the type to pitch in and help; they will just sit there.  For hours. I guess maybe once we are home I could let them hold the baby and excuse myself to take a nap😇
  • @cpk3535 I'm obviously no medical authority, but do you think maybe your blood sugar could have been low?  Had you eaten?  
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28 weeks!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant?

Upcoming Appointments: need to stop by for Rhogam this week and first 2-week appointment next week. Seems crazy to be at every 2 weeks already!

How are you feeling?: I've been noticing more anxiety about just day to day things and not sleeping well. My last appointment was with my favorite OB at the practice and he brought up my PPD history right away, asking how I was doing. I guess if you have a history of it, right around now is when it tends to come back, and it's easier to treat if you catch it early. Long story short,  he let me make my own decision and I decided that restarting my Zoloft was probably a good idea. Other than that, this heat wave is killing me! So ready for fall weather to return. 

Rants/Raves: My bridesmaid dress for my (crazy) sister's wedding came. I took a look at it and thought,  "that's huge! There must have been a mistake!" And then I tried it on... and it fits... how demoralizing. 

Questions: anyone else waking up about 3 hours after going to bed absolutely STARVING?  I've had that happen a few times now and am struggling to find an underlying common thread. 

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy?  Lots of things, but mostly things stemming  from  irresponsibility or inconsiderate behavior. I was super annoyed today at Target when the slow guy with the massive cartload of crap decided to stop and stare at his receipt right in the middle of the doorway on the way out. 
  • Thanks, @blueskychicago12 😊. Yes, I had eaten that day, not excessively, but substantially.  I’m not sure what happened, and it hasn’t happened since (yet)... I might bring it up at my next doctor’s appointment next week and see if she has any thoughts.  
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27w4d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): three hole punch?

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow for a sonogram!

How are you feeling?: feel good. Have lots of energy. 

Rants/Raves: my baby keeps kicking my bladder 😭 some times it will go a few days without, but then she’ll settle into a position for a day or so where she just attacks my bladder all day

Questions: none

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? Lateness and bad driving 😡
  • @k_mama91 Yay!!  That’s great news!  🙌😃
  • @k_mama91 Yay! So happy to hear that!
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27 weeks today

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): I think it was Kale

Upcoming Appointments: Glucose test in 1.5 weeks

How are you feeling?: Good! Tired, but I can't blame pregnancy. I have been up at all hours to finish work related items. I've been so wrapped up and busy with looking at daycares, schools, and our home selling / buying process (we're doing it simultaneously) that I have procrastinated some items.

Rants/Raves: I am eating chocolate ice cream and it is delicious. Preparing for my glucose test?

Questions: Anybody else with a three year old who is very stubborn? She will refuse to get dressed and hide from us, refuse to get in her car seat, run around, etc. I'm wondering if there is a better way for me to deal with this, or if this is normal. So: How many times do you ask / tell them to do something? What are your discipline tactics and when do you use them?  

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? Micromanaging or just taking credit where they haven't done the work. (I am annoyed at my boss, can you tell?)
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/3 28w,3d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: team blue

Baby is the size of a(n): an eggplant

Upcoming Appointments: 30wk appt in a week and a half. Then every 2 weeks!

How are you feeling?:  tired. Sleep is getting harder and I'm waking up frequently. Work has slowed down so that has helped some 

Rants/Raves: Getting back into the swing of school year schedule- DH back at work, but very busy as a teacher and coach 

Questions: STM+ if you're kiddos are close in age, what age did you transition them to a toddler bed? Debating if this is something qe should tackle before baby comes. DS1 is almost 20 mos for reference 

GTKY: What bad habits of other people drive you crazy? Being late is probably my biggest one
  • @sjb2215 DS is 2.5, we changed his crib to a toddler bed 3 months ago, since we need the crib we’re now purchasing a big boy bed. We were going to do a floor bed, bc DS has no fear and tried to head dive off our bed, but we found a bed that’s pretty low to the ground and will put it long ways against the wall. Try and take the front off your crib and put a toddler rail up and see how he does. We needed to majorly toddler proof the room, bc again no fear, but it was actually a smooth transition. After a week DS learned that he could play in his room for a little and he puts himself to bed. 
  • @sjb2215 I transitioned DD to a toddler bed when she crawled out of her crib a little bit before she turned 2. Her crib is a convertible so turns into a bed and eventually a real bed. We bought a new convertible crib for this baby. She did pretty well- slept on the floor for first couple days but now has slept in it fine for past 6 months. 
  • @sjb2215 we had the same debate with our 27 month old. He's slept in a toddler bed just fine over at Nana and Papa's house so he'd probably do fine with one at home, but we opted to buy the exact same crib secondhand instead, for a few reasons. Number one is that he hasn't shown any signs of climbing out of the crib at all, so I'd like to keep him contained as long as possible. Two, his bed converts to a toddler bed when he is ready to switch, and he's SO possessive about everything right now that we worried he'd be angry that the baby was taking HIS bed. Now he sees the other crib and points to it and says "that's baby's crib", so he already knows. 
  • @sjb2215 our boys will be 16 months apart.  We are buying a second crib.  DS1 flips and flops like a fish.  I'm afraid he will roll out and he will also get out on his own and make the biggest mess every I'm sure of it. He's shown no signs of climbing out, and we are still on the second lowest setting not the lowest.  I will keep him contained as long as possible lol.  Also his crib and the new one we are buying both convert to a toddler bed and then a double bed.  So I'm hoping I've bought bedroom furniture that will just grow with them and they can keep. 
    Married 1/28/17
    TW: