April 2020 Moms
Options

September Symptoms

124»

Re: September Symptoms

• Options
    I've started getting Charley horses. Super annoying since this didn't happen last pregnancy till about 30 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 Oh no, Charlie horses are the worst! Do you get them at night? I got them in the middle of sleeping with my first and it drove me nuts. I actually stopped getting them when I drank water right before bed! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 I had them all through my last pregnancy. I’ve had a few this time too. It’s tough, especially when they wake you up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @aresee omg I know exactly what you mean with the Instagram food feed!! 😂😂 

Hopefully this week is a turning point for you.. it was for me. The nausea is still there off and on forsure (Like right now I’m trying to eat and it’s not going well) but it’s gotten much less over the past week! 
  • Options
    @emsned yeah I get them at night and wake up in the morning with them.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    holy moly, I just noticed when I went to the bathroom that my linea nigra is there!  It still hadn't gone completely away from DD2 and was lingering around my bellybutton, but now it's back all the way down.
  • Options
    Anyone having headaches? I had one last evening and I feel one creeping up today as well.... 
  • Options
    @sanpelligrino yes! On and off for about two weeks now. I think most of mine are congestion and sinus related.
  • Options
    I wasn't hungry. Put some potatoes on to cook anyways since I still have to feed the toddler. Suddenly starving 5 minutes later. Ugh.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @sanpelligrino I just turned 12 weeks today and I had one. The app tells me at 12 weeks headaches can start, go figure.
  • Options
    @KFrob I’ve been having some allergies as well. 

@babyrummom I’m 11w something, and have had 2 days of headaches. I didn’t know about the 12 weeks headaches.... one more thing in the list of symptoms. To think I finally started eating normal-ish again...now this! 
  • Options
    @KFrob when did your linea nigra appear the first time?? I keep looking closely to see if it’s starting but nothing! I don’t really have much of a bump yep though! 

So I just replied to a thread in the May 2020 group.. thinking it was ours. Then I was on the September symptom page reading them thinking I haven’t seen ANY of these comments or recognize any of these names. Baby brain maybe ?!! (In my defense it still said April 2020 in the red bar at the top!) Lol ! 
  • Options
    @kath1414 with my first pregnancy I never got linea nigra and I remember looking for it as soon as my bump came in. 
  • Options
    I never got the linea negra either.

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @kath1414 with both DD1 and DD2 I didn't get it until pretty late, like 3rd trimester.  With DD2 I didn't even notice I had it until after delivery and when my tummy deflated.
  • Options
    @lmac92 I've been so happy to get sick yet but then yesterday I had one bite of something I've had plenty of times during the pregnancy so far and I had to spit it out and ran to throw up. Looks like it's time for me to be less cavalier with foods for a couple more weeks!
  • Options
    Ugh. Literally lying on the floor in my office with the door closed waiting for my my migraine aura to disappear so I can drive home without hurting myself. Looking forward to an evening of head pain and vomiting! ☹️
  • Options
    @jenabary That's the worst!  I HATE the aura and that feeling of no control over what's coming.  I hope you're feeling better today!  Do you get the migraine hangover too, where you feel like the next day your brain just doesn't work?  
  • Options
    @korthouse the worst! Just when  you think you’re in the clear. I’m realizing consistently eating helps me. I basically can’t allow myself to get hungry or else on comes that dreaded hunger nausea that makes me sick. I’m talking eating a snack or two every half hour. It’s helped me a lot. And no chugging smoothies on an empty stomach...yeah..definitely don’t do that.
  • Options
    @KFrob A fellow aura sufferer! You are so right about that feeling of no control. I am feeling better today (thank goodness), but yes, the next day I still feel bleh. Thank you for commiserating with me!
  • Options
    @mflowers929 that’s how I am with food. Not hungry, nothing sounds good, and then bam! I think of something and I need it ASAP. I’ve been trying to have food on hand that usually sounds good. 
  • Options
    Oh man I feel like Ive missed so much because my app wasnt working for the past week+!! 

Anywho, yesterday and today were actually really good/not nauseas for the first time in a long time days. I did have a 2-day headache a few days ago. 

My biggest complaint right now is my tailbone. It is KILLIN me!!! I can't barely bend over to put my hair in a ponytail or do certain movements because of it. My right hip/lower back is also being pissy (like sciatica or something). Super fun.  
  • Options
    @liselotte77 I’ve been getting some serious lower back pain too. It makes it really uncomfortable to sit on the couch and feed my son his bottle because I need to be able to move or switch positions. I wish it wasn’t too early for a massage, because I could really go for one right about now. 
  • Options
    I have the same issue, lower back stiffness and pain. I've also been experiencing some cramping at nights which freaked me out. But it comes and goes very occasionally and no bleeding. I'm going to ask my OB at my next appointment. 
  • Options
    I was having some serious back pain today while I was teaching! Ugh! So glad I’m not the only one! 
  • Options
    My boobs started killing me today. All I want to do is massage them and smother them with a heating pad but that might get me weird looks at work 😂
    BabyFruit Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker . Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My lower back has been awful too. It’s tough, ladies 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    I had the worst nausea so far this weekend: really wasn't able to keep any food down from midday Saturday through Sunday. I took a sick day yesterday and very slowly worked back up to eating. Now today, I'm feeling pretty okay. I'm 12 weeks today, so I'm praying that was the worst before it's finally getting better.