A sister for Piper? — The Bump
Baby Names

A sister for Piper?

Piper Isabella and….Rosalie Arden (Rosalie Alice?)

Piper Isabella and….Avery Marie (Avery Alanna?)

Piper Isabella and….Rowan Elizabeth

Piper Isabella and….Willow Marie

Piper Isabella and….Arden Claire (Arden Grey?)

Which one sounds best with Piper? I'm not sure that will be the deciding factor, but I'm really trying to narrow my girl's list. 

I've been told Marie, Claire, and Elizabeth are somewhat plain, but they're honor names. 

If you have any suggestions based on my list, or have any alternative middle names, feel free to share, please :)

Re: A sister for Piper?

• mb0112mb0112
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    I think Willow or Arden “go best” with Piper but Rosalie would be the name I like best. Maybe Rosalie Claire.
    brittni_tucker
  • Loading the player...
  • Arden Elizabeth?
  • Arden Elizabeth?
    I've been trying to avoid that one because of the cosmetic line Elizabeth Arden lol
  • mb0112 said:
    I think Willow or Arden “go best” with Piper but Rosalie would be the name I like best. Maybe Rosalie Claire.
    Rosalie Claire I really like! 
    saham07
  • Rosalie or Willow 

Married: April 2012

MC: Aug 2014

IF Dx irregular periods & Luteal Phase Defect: May 2015

DS: born April 2016 on Prometrium

TFAS: since Oct. 2018

BFP 6/3/19 on Prometrium!

• Arden Elizabeth?
    I've been trying to avoid that one because of the cosmetic line Elizabeth Arden lol
    Ha! I didn't even think about that! No wonder they found nice together, lol!
  • Willow Marie gets my vote. I also really like Arden Claire. Rosalie is lovely, but Willow and Arden are more spunky (just like Piper). I’m not into boy names on girls, so I’d toss Rowan and Avery.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Rosalie would be my choice but I think Avery probably sounds best.
  • I like Avery and Arden with Piper, and Arden is for sure underused! I don't think you should worry about a 'plain' middle name. I think CLASSIC would be a better word for them anyway. 
  • I like Willow with Piper.

• Willow Marie or Rowan Elizabeth. I agree with pp regarding the the spunky/classic combination. I really dislike the name Arden, and Avery feels trendy where I live. 
  • I think Willow or Rowan fit best for a sibset with Piper.