April 2020 Moms

Weekend Randoms

Kathryn0903Kathryn0903 member
edited August 2019 in April 2020 Moms
What's going on this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms

• I woke up at 6:30 with an urgent need for waffles. DH jumped out of bed and my family had waffles for breakfast. I do wish I craved vegetables, but doesn’t seem to be how my brain works right now 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @mercury94 I love that your husband handled that wafflemergency with lightning speed!

I have an intro to voice over class today that is 3 hours long. I'm hoping that MS doesn't strike while I'm there. I've been waiting for over a month to attend this and I'm very excited. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Low key day of grocery shopping and maybe going out for dinner somewhere. Tomorrow, we're having DS watched and going to see the Lion King play!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm trying to work up the energy to clean the house, so far I haven't.
  • We had DD1's birthday party today, so I've been busy this week making my house guest-ready. I'm exhausted, but feeling pretty accomplished because the party turned out great and the house is currently cleaner than it's been since DD2 was born. 
  • My BIL and SIL are visiting this weekend, so it's been a pretty low-key weekend. I'm ready for them to get going this morning though so I can go buy some clothes that fit!