Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

BFP OR OLD HORMONES?

So I had a D&C done on July 12th. This was miscarriage #2. I recently got super high ovulation readings around the ONE time we had unprotected sex. Thought I would’ve gotten a period first. Have been having little twinges in the left like I did the last two times so I tested today! Could it be the start of a BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) or maybe hormones not leveled yet?

Re: BFP OR OLD HORMONES?

• Options
    This is not the place to ask if you are pregnant. Please read the rules first before posting. You would be better off posting in the first trimester bored if you think you may be expecting.
    @BumpAdmin can we please have this removed?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited August 2019
    @ knottie too lazy to tag your numbers, are you working with your doctor at all after your D&C? Really hard to tell if you’re KU or if it’s just leftover if you aren’t. None of us can see what’s going on inside your body. 

Also, what PP said. 
  • Options

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options

TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"