(stolen from March 2020 birth club)
FTMs are encouraged to ask questions & STM/+s encouraged to share their knowledge based on experience. You can use any or all the prompts relevant to you below to share info in an easy-to-read format. Pictures/screen grabs, if put in spoilers, are welcome!
- What book/s on pregnancy/motherhood/maternity/parenting do you own/have you read?
- What about that the book/s drew you to it/them?
- What would you like to share about those you've read/started to read?
- Any books on your radar that you don't own yet that you're hoping to get your hands on? Why?
- Is there ONE pregnancy/motherhood/maternity/parenting book you'd recommend---if so, which?
- Any books you recommend avoiding/why?