January 2020 Moms
Options

The Nursery Thread

124»

Re: The Nursery Thread

• Options
    @biolprof that’s so cute. 

I just didn’t want to get newborn cloth diapers for such a short time before switching to one size. That honestly my biggest issue with newborn cloth lol. 

If I did the math right, I think we have about 2 weeks of newborn diapers built up. So that should get us through most of that time frame. 
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stashattack im just banking on not having a huge baby hah which will mean I will get a 10 pounder for sure 😜
  • Options
    @stashattack your nursery has come along so much since the last pic you posted! I love the owl blanket and mobile! And isn't that the mascot for your university? CUTE!! 😍

@biolprof what a cute quilt! I dunno if I notice it more because of you or if it's just on trend now but I swear I see sloth things EVERYWHERE! especially with baby stuff! Sloths are having their moment and I end up thinking of you everytime I see something, which is a lot lol
  • Options
    @peppyj9 the sloth stuff these days is crazy. DH was a fan before it exploded in popularity but he's not complaing that we can find all this baby stuff 😂
  • Options
    @peppyj9 it is Temple's mascot and also Athena's spirit animal in greek mythology is the owl. So it was totally meant to be.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23