Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 7/29

EDD/W+D:

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you were on death row, what would you pick as your last meal?

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) check-in w/o 7/29

• Loading the player...
  • @kiwi2628 I started season 2 on Friday! I love it.
  • @daffodil_shoe Yay! Happy you get an ultrasound tomorrow! Glad to hear your nausea is getting better. Lol your meal sounds right up my alley LOL.

@kiwi2628 Glad you're feeling better! I didn't know there was a second season! YAY! Your meal sounds amazing lol. 

@craftywitch Good luck at your appointment on Friday! Feeling like a person sounds awesome! Dang you've been busy!!! Great job getting that workout and meal prep done!

@blusaturn Lol! The peeing is ridiculous! Oh my gosh - lobster ravioli sounds divine!!! 

@clee5711 Glad to hear your nausea is getting better! Good luck with the weaning!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @kiwi2628 and @craftywitch omg your meals sound amazing!! All of these food GTKYs are making me crave stuff. 
  • EDD/W+D: Feb 13, 11w4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Upcoming appts: August 14

How are you feeling?: Mostly better. The nausea comes on occasion and I’m not needing naps everyday anymore. Boobs hurt and peeing all the time.

Rants/Raves: I’m leaving on vacation today! So excited to relax and have fun with my family.

Questions: None

GTKY: If you were on death row, what would you pick as your last meal? Pad Thai with Thai iced tea. Cookies and cream ice cream for dessert.
  • @aleciaraez Enjoy your vacation!

@alseltzer So exciting about the move! 
    TW
  • @daffodil_shoe, I feel like I can feel mine all the time now, just poking out, I think at least! :)

@brookert615 - I feel like I have a small bump, there is definitely bloat, but I can't suck in my belly like I used to be able to - with the little bit of weight I have gained, I feel like it also has all done to my belly so yes and no :)

All of your last meals sound delicious! I love food! 
  • @burr1371 I wouldn’t worry too much about weight. I gained more than I should have in my opinion already and my doctor kind of nicely told me to stop and not to worry about it. I also was on medicine for my PCOS and I feel like I have a lot more water retention, too. Also I have done the one hour glucose test. I haven’t had the fruit punch flavor but I would see if you can get it cold. They gave me two minutes to drink it and I had it down in a minute. They also gave me a little room to sit in and relax so that was nice lol. Although I didn’t realize I was allowed to pee so I held it and was in a lot of pain. I thought it was a urine test but she took my blood. Rookie mistake I guess lol. 
    TW
  • @brookert615 - They gave me mine to take at home, It is already in my fridge ;) They didn't tell me that I had to drink it in a certain time, they do want to know when I finished it, so they can draw my blood. 

• Oh no @brookert615 ! So sorry you held your pee for nothing! But also it’s kind of amusing 😆
  • @burr1371 That's awesome they let you take it home! She had a stopwatch and everything LOL.

@daffodil_shoe You live and you learn lol. I guess that's what I get for not asking questions  :D.
    TW
  • @burr1371 I think it's super typical of athletes to weigh more than they look like they weigh because of muscle mass. I'd try not to worry too much and see where your doctor lands- some offices are extremely supportive and understanding of different body types (while some could obviously use some help). Also I took 2 glucose tests last time and expect to have to take 2 this time also. The colder the drink the better!
  • @brookert615 - I just read the paper they gave me with it and now I think I have to take it there since I'm getting a scan too at my next appointment! Waaah!!!! I am going to have to call and confirm.

@craftywitch - Thanks for that :) I will talk to them more this appointment and see what they have to say. I'm glad other people have taken one already/have taken 2. A friend of mine just had her 3rd and had gestational diabetes through it and she wasn't overweight to begin with, it is just something that happens too I think.
  • @burr1371 Oh good luck!!!
    TW
  • @noxacanthus I hear you on being able to make it through the day without napping! I totally forgot about sushi and garlic bread! YUM! 
    TW
  • @hellonurse0802 So sorry you've been struggling with headaches! Hopefully they'll subside soon! 
    TW
  • @hellonurse0802 I’ve been getting daily headaches too and Tylenol is a joke. Crab legs 😋
  • @hellonurse0802 Mmmmmm, crab legs.  <3
  • EDD/W+D: Feb 13 / 12+1

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out!

Baby is the size of a(n): hard boiled egg 

Upcoming appts: yesterday! Saw the little babe jumping around! And got blood drawn for screenings. Such a big day ❤️

How are you feeling?: Generally tired. Some nausea. Sore boobs.

Rants/Raves: I’m so excited to finally hit 12 weeks, and to see something baby-like! The last US was a shapeless blob, but this was a BABY! And we were waiting until 12 weeks to share openly, so now we tell my stepson (age 7) this Saturday, then the world! So excited. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you were on death row, what would you pick as your last meal? A huge spread of tapas sized bites of my favorites... chopped brisket sandwich, chips/salsa/queso/guacamole and a taco/burrito and some other texmex options (the Texan in me is showing), a biscuit with honey butter, a Mediterranean style tapas spread 
  • @um_thor Is is awesome to finally hit that 12 week mark! So exciting you're telling everyone!!! 
    TW