December 2019 Moms
Options

Group 3 (12/17-12/24) Check In w/o 7/15

2»

Re: Group 3 (12/17-12/24) Check In w/o 7/15

• Options
    @lucylivesinwa you got this! sending lots of good vibes your way! as for bloating i think just keep drinking water!
  • Options
    I find that hydration helps with bloating and swelling. 

Good luck with the surgery! 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lucylivesinwa - Good luck and I wish you a spendy and painless recovery!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18 weeks

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke 

Upcoming Appointments: August 1 for anatomy scan.

How are you feeling?: I think I’m finally over the nausea! I had it consistent until 16 weeks, had a few days where it went away, then it came back! Today I felt great!

Rants/Raves: My coworker just announced she’s 13 weeks pregnant with an unplanned baby. She kept going on about how this is going to be so a huge shift to their life and almost complained about it. Said her 13 year old son was not happy. Here I am sitting and listening, but on the inside just remembering how the last year and a half has been all I’ve wanted after three losses. It just amazes me how we are both pregnant but experiencing entirely different emotions. Wish she’d stop saying how this so easily and accidentally happened. She’s five weeks behind me so looks like my team of teachers will have some long term subs. 

Questions: Movement! I swear I’ve felt a few instances of flutters, but not every day and wish he would just move. Is it normal to not feel him? It would put my mind at ease to know he’s growing and doing ok. I have so much anxiety with wanting to know all is well. I think that’s normal considering we’ve had recurrent miscarriage, but I’m allowing it to steal the joy from my pregnancy and I wish I could stop. Any advice?
  • Options
    Thanks all for the good wishes!  And thanks for the advice on bloating. Yesterday I was probably under-hydrating so it makes sense that would be the same day with bloating.
  • Options
    ninrmsninrms member
    Thinking of you today, @lucylivesinwa ! Hope your surgery goes well!
  • Options
    @lucylivesinwa you'll be great! Enjoy that recuperation time and let us know how things go. 
  • Options
    @rlbost25 I've been feeling movement for a few weeks but it's definitely not consistent. There are days where I don't notice anything. There's an awful lot of room in there right now compared to baby's size, so there are plenty of areas where they could be moving around but not able to be felt yet. 

@lucylivesinwa Good luck!
  • Options
    aspenoaspeno member

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Hi!!! My Due Date is December 20th! I am 18 weeks! First Pregnancy!!!  :) 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Blue!!!! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Baby is about the size of Artichoke 

Upcoming Appointments: I have a anatomy scan on July 29th! I am super excited, yet I am also nervous! I hope everything is perfectly fine with little baby boy :) 

How are you feeling?: I am now just getting my appetite back! So that’s nice, but i do have a lot of aches and ligament pains. OH AND THE CONSTIPATION.. it’s the worse. But other than that, pretty great! :) 

Rants/Raves: I don’t have much to rant or rave about, other than from the beginning I’ve been absolutely in love and craving cheese lol! Anyone else?? I guess if I had to rave about something it would be that I feel baby boy kick everyday which is so cool and amazing :) 

Questions: My questions for other mommas are- are you all nervous about the anatomy scan? Also, is there any mommas that are 20-23? I am 21 years old and all my friends are of course in college as well as me but no one can relate to me. So I’m looking for anyone around my age that is going through the same thing :) 

GTKY: If you could have a hall pass for one celebrity, who would it be? I don’t know! Maybe like Ryan Gosling! 

• Options
    @aspeno congrats girl! I’m 27 and due the day after you :smile: I just got my anatomy scan appointment in the mail and I wasn’t nervous until I read what it will all entail and how they’ll measure the brain size and other organs. I’m thinking that’s pretty normal since we’ve never done this before but are excited about our little one! Hopefully I’ll also find out the gender then because I haven’t had an ultrasound yet (only one around 20 weeks if you’re in my province in Canada). Otherwise I’ll go to a private clinic to take another peek at the baby. Good luck and best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy!