December 2019 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying...

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying...

• Options
    Cried last night watching Bethany Frankel's meltdown at their Miami dinner on Real Housewives of NY...for some reason I felt her!!
  • Options
    Scrolling thru Pinterest and see “49 birth photos that will...honestly I was crying and can’t remember the title” and I made the mistake of looking at the pin. I’ve given birth, I know what happens, why did I even look? Bc I’m a moron. Once I got to the moms clutching their brand new baby and the dad holding back tears I absolutely lost it. I cried for a good 20 minutes. I’m out of control.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    New song by Luke Combs - Even Though I’m Leaving. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    SIL texted to tell DH she’s taking her kids to Disneyland in September and I got jealous!  I listened to some sad music and sang along with some stuff that usually triggers me to cry to release some tears.  Dude, pregnancy makes your crazy!!  If I had an audition for crying on cue right now, I would nail it!
  • Options
    I watched Sarah's Day birth Vlog yesterday and it sent me into a full bawling fit...holy cow. I'm so anxious about labor and watching that video made it so real!!! Its all worth it tho.
  • Options
    @cpk3535 ok, that's horrifying and no wonder you're crying.  I mean that is next level. 
  • Options
    The parents of the toddler who died on the cruise ship were on The Today Show this morning. I had to turn it off. My heart goes out to her family and those who witnessed the accident. 
  • Options
    @k_mama91 I was with you on that. :disappointed:

Over the weekend I cried because:

1) I couldn't reset the garbage disposal without my husband's help and he was out of town.
    2) I heard an old favorite song and I cried because music is so beautiful. 
    DD#1 - 12/09  
    DD#2 - 7/13  
    Baby #3 due 1/19, m/c 6/18  
    DD#3 due 12/19!

• Options
    I cried because my in-laws massive mountain dog jumped up onto me when we got to their house. I warned my husband to watch out for her bc she is still a puppy but she is 90lbs now and sometimes gets too excited, but it still really scared me. What if it punched my abdomen area with one of its massive paws?! I started freaking out because when it happened, nobody even saw, and I was so pissed, my FIL was like “it’s a dog, what do u expect!” I wanted to be like I don’t give a shit!!!! Any other dog I’ve been around hasn’t MAULED me. I went upstairs and cried (I think I was exhausted too, but still it made me so nervous and even irritated that was his response). My mom would’ve slapped her dog if it did that to me while preg. 
  • Options
    I just cried at the Delta commercial congratulating Mariano Rivera on his HOF induction. (Yankee fan here!) 

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    @ktmaesim Every time I walk in my OWN home I’m hyper vigilant about my 100lb dogs. I’m so paranoid one of them will knock me down or harm the baby. DH has yelled at me for laying on the couch with them several times. You can’t be too safe! 

@klmcguire Cutie! Wait until the grow back in. The top two took several months for DS but his grown up teeth changed his little face so much! 
  • Options
    @k_mama91 Oh gah dont tell me that I am so sad. I cherish that cute little face.

• Options
    @klmcguire It took me forever to get used to him with big teeth. They looked like chiclets for a while 😂
  • Options
    @bookworm982  @mrszoobear ok now I have to. I have such a soft spot for tom hanks, and I am from Pgh!!! BRB getting my tissues ready!
  • Options
    I cried this weekend bc DS climbed onto his high chair and fell and he started crying. Most of his falls are him just tripping while running around and it doesn’t even bother him but this one he bumped his head and I know it scared him and hurt. 
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 & @k_mama91 YESSS. It is 78 here and I want to go sit outside for the remainder of the day! HEAVEN and gah I am so ready for fall. Bring on the Pumpkin Spice, College Football and Halloween Decorations! 

• Options
    Cried because one of my friends went on my registry and purchased The Velveteen Rabbit for us. It just came in today, and I just read it for the first time since I was a child. I had nearly forgotten how it ended. Major tears over here. Such a touching, sweet story.
  • Options
    I BAWLED my eyes out watching the new Queer Eye episodes especially the one featuring the 60ish year old man who runs the Croatian club...ugh when he talked about his dog I just could not take it! Also if anyone watches, we should talk about Antoni's questionable recipes....
  • Options
    I knew I shouldn't have gone and watched the Mr Rogers preview, but of course I did... I am not crying, you're crying. 
  • Options
    @ktmaesim hi! Right here! My husband worked as a professional fine dining chef for years and despises Antoni lol
  • Options
    @bookworm492   I loved him in season 1, because he's adorable, and now he just annoys the crap out of me!!! He literally made FISHSTICKS on one episode! hahaha 
  • Options
    ninrmsninrms member
    @rjgmcmanus That's a legitimate reason for crying!! I'm so sorry your MIL is such a terribly unpleasant (downright mean?) woman. I hope she backs out! Your shower should be fun!!

I cried yesterday while driving home because "Don't You Want Me" by The Human League came on.  :confused: I don't even particularly like that song, lol. 
  • Options
    @ninrms Yes, that is an accurate description. I could write a book about her shenanigans and rudeness. She's just a terribly unhappy woman, and needs to be superior to everyone around her and take them down with her. Praying to God she changes her mind and stays where she is.

Also, I would LOVE to be crying for your reason right now, lol.
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus we’re not that far apart... want me to come crash it and run defense? I can’t stand the sounds of this woman. 
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 Lady, if she doesn't cancel herself in a few weeks (which she is notorious for), expect a last minute SOS. 
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus fingers majorly crossed for you!
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus - It could be the perfect opportunity for you to completely go off on her in front of everyone with every nasty thing you've ever wanted to tell her. Then you could just be like "ops my bad! Pregnancy hormones made do it." 😈

But perhaps that is a tad immature of me to suggest. Just saying, it's still an option 😉
  • Options
    @mrszoobear Oh, believe me, the thought has already crossed my mind. I already told DH that I cannot be held responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth if she starts acting up at the shower. 
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus - 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I Dont blame you!
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus I was just dealing with something similar yesterday- my own mother (who is a whole other set of problems) suggested a baby shower for us (I have an 8 year old and don’t really want an official shower for baby # 2) and all I could think of was how the people nearby me that I could invite aren’t really my friends, most of our real friends are hours or even states away now.  Also, I had to think about inviting my SIL, whom I have a really uncomfortable relationship with, just out of obligation.  Luckily for me, I suggested that since I’m a STM, maybe we can set up a gofundme-style gift request for this baby, like a diaper and supplies fund.  My mom started to like that idea.  I might still have to see some people, but again, I have no control over what I say to them during this pregnancy.  They will experience my pregnant wrath if they trigger it!!  I hope everything goes well for you ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    I cried to myself yesterday as my mom (for like the fifth time) let out a big frustrated sigh over the fact that we’re naming our second daughter Elliot (“Ellie” for short).  I wanted to have a moment to tell her, “I know you can’t stand the name right now, but I hope that when you meet Ellie in person, you’ll love her and her name.”  I couldn’t find a moment to say it in private, though, so I just held it inside.  So disappointing 😥