Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 6/28

2»

Re: TWW Friday 6/28

• Options
    @bobbyflies2020 I’m with them... time to take a test! If AF doesn’t show her ugly face tomorrow, test! 
  • Options
    @kmornelas29 if you’re only 2DPO, your CH won’t be on FF yet. You’ll get them when you have 3 higher temps in a row, meaning your 3DPO will show the CH. Do you have a chart you could share? It would be easier to give advice if we could see! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 that’s the thing, I think I’m 3 dpo due to my drop with 3 high temps that followed, and my blazing opk that I did on wondfo that night, but I didn’t get peak fertility until the day after that on the digital opk stick when my temp had already gone up? I tend to think I ovulated day 16 fertility friend tends to think day 17 or 18, which makes me really confused! I guess I’ll wait it out a few more days to see what it says after I temp more, but at either way...I O so here I am until it figures out what it’s doing! Lol
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @kmornelas29 lol I had a similar situation. It will go based off of your peak... that’s what mine did. I got positives on wondfo 2 days in a row, and the second day I got my peak CBAD. So you’ll probably get your CH tomorrow! 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 thanks! Good to know. Did you go based off of what FF gave you or when you thought you did with the wondfos for DPO? I know it’s a minor one day detail, but I focus in on those details (unfortunately)! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @kmornelas29 I let FF dictate it. It’s a one day difference, so I didn’t really see it as a big deal. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But everyone is different!