Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 6/28

bows22bows22 member
edited June 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 6/28

• Options

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 27/6

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O

Typical LP length: ~12

Testing: July 2nd (10dpo)

R/R: Had to tick my month up today and had some stomach bug or indigestion yesterday afternoon which was unfortunately too early to mean anything and yet I couldn’t help stalking my chart like well maybe I ovulated earlier.... I did not something I ate just didn’t agree with me. 

But it’s Friday and I have left over strawberries and strawberry shortcake from berry picking yesterday!

CS/Q:none

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -4, -2

Typical LP length: 15ish days

Testing: Not yet

R/R: Rant - I have a dead tastebud on the side of my tongue and it is driving me crazy. It's too early to be this irritated, but I am. Oh, and I was thisclose to buying a chocolate fudge bundt cake at Aldi last night. Like, I'm kicking myself for not getting it, because that's what I want for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but it's probably a good idea that I didn't because I would weigh, like, 600lbs if I did that.

CS/Q: Nada

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ttcbabyodo I’m sorry about the dead tastebud that does sound frustrating. Every time I’ve had surgery on my neck my taste has changed and it was hard at first to get used to each time. Also I’m going to Aldi today so I’m gonna have to fight the chocolate fudge bundt cake desire too!
    EDD 11/24/23

• Options
    @varimama Yay for strawberry shortcake! I just noticed we not only have the same DPO, but also the exact same timing! Hope Tuesday is good for both of us! 

Month/Cycle:  6/6

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -4,-2,-1, O

Typical LP length: 8-12

Testing: Tuesday pee party! 😬

R/R SITB 

R/R: I barely got sleep yesterday, but it’s Friday! 

I need to go home and clean since the ILs are visiting.

Im also going BSC over the feelings in my boobs and weird twinges of nausea that are probably in my head and the result of being exhausted. 

And there’s a chance we may end up going to look at that minivan after all! Fingers crossed we can work it out. (Who am I? Up until last year I NEVER wanted a van and now I dream about it.) 

CS/Q: 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 I barely got sleep last night too... ugh WTH?! I kept having weird dreams all with the numbers 5 and 7 in them... 🧐🤔
    hopefully we get sleep tonight!  
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @kpearse99 I'm so sorry about the super-long cycle with BFNs. How frustrating! I went through something similar last cycle (it was 39, almost 40 days, since I didn't get my period until the evening). Hopefully you get some answers soon. 

• Options
    @varimama lol I got nauseous yesterday, and I was like “oh man maybe I’m KU!” The. I realized I’m only 3DPO and it’s impossible... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

@ttcbabyodo dead taste buds are the worst... I’ll be avoiding ALDI today with this chocolate fudge bunny cake... it sounds way too good! 

@MrsVP614 FX for positive minivan news! 

@kpearse99 ugh... what an annoyingly long LP. I’m sorry! Hope you get some answers soon... enjoy Toy Story! I have been trying to get MH to go with me to see that and Aladdin. 

@bobbyflies2020 still no HPT? I need your will power... I’m already antsy. 

Month/Cycle: 6/4/2 AL

CD/DPO: 28/4DPO

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Testing: WFAF or July 12 if I lose will power

R/R: went out to lunch with a friend yesterday, and it was so great to catch up. She’s 50 years old and getting married for the first time, so we had fun wedding planning conversation! (Long story short: she was my color guard/winter guard coach through high school and she hired me as her assistant director for 7 years, so we became really good friends) Today I get to relax, get some grad school work done, and watch the women’s soccer team beat France! 

CS/Q: No questions... just wondering how I’m only 4DPO? Lol... why does the TWW drag on so slowly?! 

• Options
    edited June 2019
    @ejoseph16 Not testing only because I know I will just be disappointed. How are you enjoying grad work so far? FX it is interesting and not too redundant.
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    misshelen86misshelen86 member
    edited June 2019
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 29/12-14

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: BFN yesterday

R/R: Feeling pretty overwhelmed after my appointments yesterday. My doctor thinks I should start some testing now in case there is something else going on since it might take a while to get some of these tests and then from there she wants to refer me to an RE. So I left her office with a stack of lab reqs and trying to plan when I can even do these. Depending on when AF arrives I may have to wait until next month to do CD3 testing because there are no labs in the city open Sunday or Monday this weekend (long weekend here). Then for my 7 DPO progesterone test I’ll most likely be out of town. It’s also hard trying to plan this all around shift work!

CS/Q: Do CD3 and 7DPO tests have to be done the same month? 

*Edited for grammar 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @bobbyflies2020 I’m wrapping up 2 classes this week, so I’m in project mode. One class is psychology, the other is technology. I’m enjoying the technology class! The psychology course is pretty repetitive. In Early Childhood (PreK-3), we had to learn all the child development theories. We are re-learning them in this course because I’m a special education major, and not everyone in our group has learned it. So that’s kind of a buzzkill. But I’m always thankful for a repetitive class with a more involved class, it makes my life a bit easier! I start my next 2 classes in a week and a half... I get next week off. All coursework must be submitted by Tuesday. 
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 that’s crazy about dpo and timing being the same, hope it’s lucky for us! Good luck looking at the mini van! 

@kpearse99 so sorry with the bfn and no period yet, hope it shows soon! I want to hear how Toy Story is!

@bobbyflies2020 fx so hard for you! I can’t believe your willpower, it’s impressive!

@ejoseph16 the TWW is way too long and it’s too hard not to over analyze every system. That’s awesome you got some time with your friend!
    EDD 11/24/23

• Options
    @varimama Yum strawberry shortcake! Hope you are feeling better today.

@ttcbabyodo I’ve never heard of a dead tastebud but it sounds annoying. That cake sure sounds tasty.

@MrsVP614 Hope you have a productive cleaning day!

@kpearse99 Sorry for the BFN. Enjoy Toy Story 4 and let us know how it is!

@bobbyflies2020 Keeping FX you don’t see AF this month!

@ejoseph16 I hated planning my own wedding but love talking wedding planning with friends/family who are planning theirs! Sounds like a fun day you have planned. Hope you don’t have too much grad school work to get done.
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/6 or 7

Timing: decent

Typical LP length: 10-14 days

Testing: Pee Stick Party on Tuesday

R/R: Just realized yesterday that my next few work weeks are going to be insane. My assistant manager is going to be out of town (going on a mission trip to Nepal!  :o ) so I'll be doing both of our jobs. Andplusalso it's end of quarter. GREAT.  I'll do my best to bump as much as possible, but if I'm MIA I promise it's only because work is trying to kill me. 

CS/Q Sir Nopesalot

@varimama sorry about the stomach bug! Also FX for miracle earlier O or miracle early symptoms :D

@ttcbabyodo I've never heard of dead tastebuds! How does that happen? I'm intrigued. Also, grocery shopping me has great will power, and then I get home and I hate grocery shopping me. Chocolate bundt cake sounds amazing right now.

@mrsvp614 I swear my house would never be clean if people didn't visit. And, I'm jealous of your symptoms. My boobs couldn't feel more normal. I've had occasional nausea, but I had that at this point with the last few unsuccessful cycles too. FX your boobs know things!

@kpearse99 ugh, booooo! I was hopeful for you. I hope you have tons of fun today, though. Also, I need to edit my response to you in TFAS because I'm pretty sure I thought you did those things yesterday lol. And I'm just going to leave this and this here. 

@bobbyflies2020 I need your willpower, too.

@ejoseph16 glad you had a fun lunch with your friend! And I feel like WTO drags on longer than the TWW. Like the first two weeks of WTO are soooooooo boring.

@misshelen86 so sorry for the BFN  :( It's definitely overwhelming trying to fit in testing on the appropriate days while also trying to avoid weekends and also working full time. I think it's ideal to do CD 3 and 7 DPO testing in the same cycle, but not completely necessary. If you haven't already, it would be helpful to post in the IF Testing & Treatment thread - those ladies are a wealth of knowledge. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    @stassischroeder I'm not sure how dead tastebuds occur. I think maybe after you burn your tongue? I noticed it when I went to brush my teeth. Maybe I bit down on it and don't remember.

• Options
    Unrelated, but I am trying to do the July Sig challenge, but when I try to upload the gif address into my signature it just shows the link. How do I get it to show the gif, not the link to the gif?
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @varimama yay leftover deliciousness! Hope you feel better (or not, depending lol).

@ttcbabyodo girl treat your self! A day of eating cake all day is not going to make you 600lb and maybe it'll revive your tastebud lol. I'm such a bad influence sorry.

@MrsVP614 hope cleaning is quick and painless. Also, yay mini-van! Hope you guys can make it work.

@kpearse99 ugh to another BFN. Sorry lady. I'm dying to see Toy Story 4. Please give us a review if you can!

@bobbyflies2020 sounds very promising best of luck! I'm in awe of your willpower.

@ejoseph16 <3<3<3 your friend. Never too late to find love! Also your chart looks great!

@misshelen86 I think it's awesome that your doctor wants to be proactive. Many of them are not like that! I'm sorry scheduling testing is a pain though and I hope you find a way to make it work somehow.

@stassischroeder LOL at sirnopesalot! I'm sorry you'll be doing 2 jobs and huge bummer if you're not bumping as much. That's a loss for all of us!

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MMC Nov. 13' - 12 wks - Turner's, natural MC| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    |MMC July 14' - 11 wks - d&c|
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• Options
    whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited June 2019

@varimama - sorry your body psyched you out!

@MrsVP614 - have fun with the in laws and hope you get to look at the car!

@kpearse99 - Man this is so confusing, I was hoping I would see you graduated! Have fun at the movie and the fair at least!

@misshelen86 - I've only had a day 3 progesterone test and then day 21 testing and I did those in different cycles....but I would think since day 3 and day 7 are testing the same thing I would want to compare in the same cycle? Wait I got confused....day 3 is not progesterone, day 21 was. day 3 was estradiol and FSH I guess? I would think you could do them in different cycles?

@stassischroeder - hope you can check in a bit during your busy time! I'm excited for all of you having this pee party on Tuesday, FX!

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO: 33/14

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Small rant -- made the mistake of looking at the Washington Post's list of "the one book you should read at any age from 1-100." The book for my age (35) and 36 were about parenting because of course that's where *everyone* is at those ages right? Sorry I'm late WaPo!!

CS/Q: nope

• Options

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -4,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: maybe tuesday pee stick party if I can't control myself  :D

R/R: I had beans for dinner yesterday and they NEVER agree with me don't know why I keep eating them. I'm totally going to end up convincing myself that I'm gassy because I'm KU.

CS/Q: temp went down a tiny bit today so maybe I won't end up with a fever after all @stassischroeder :D 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• Options
    @whitealbum29 ugh I'm sorry the Washington Post was an a-hole to you this morning.

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• Options
    @stassischroeder those are interesting! While I can see pieces of me in both neither really describe me at all... and both say they are tall people which I am not 😂 what the heck was I dreaming about?! Lol also, you’ll be great these next few weeks keeping things going at work! Being super busy like always makes the work time fly, so that’s one big plus!! @ejoseph16 I saw Aladdin! I prefer the original for sure, although it was nicely done. I think they made all of the songs too slow though, in my opinion!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @silly_goose I know! I actually cried when I met him as her boyfriend... I was so extremely excited for her! She set aside everything to coach, so I’m so excited for her that this has happened! It was funny to actually be giving her advice on something, though... usually the tables are turned! Ha! And I feel you on the food thing. I keep eating sweets the past few days, the. Think my stomach feeling yucky is implantation. Lol. Come on now! 

@whitealbum29 giant middle finger to WP. Not everyone is on the same timeline! 
  • Options
    @misshelen86 sorry about the bfn and being more confused after seeing your dr. I hope you figure out the tests and then getting a head start on them helps it take less time at the RE! 

@stassischroeder good luck at work! Hopefully it helps make time fly, just don’t be MIA on Tuesday 😉

@whitealbum29 wtf WP! I feel like those lists should only be fiction or non fiction not self help

@silly_goose yessss join us! I’m a POAS enabler lol
    EDD 11/24/23

• Options
    @sevenn I’m so sorry you’re down... I actually had this discussion with MH the other day about the possibility of getting a BFN this cycle. We got into a discussion about how it effects me and how it effects him. Men just don’t feel the hurt like we do. We have a tendency to blame ourselves, but men just see it as “oh well... next cycle!” It’s just a difference in genders I think. 
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO*

Congrats @ttcbabyodo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @ttcbabyodo Yess! I love when justice is served. Congrats on your high score 

<3         <3 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -8, -6,-5,-3,-1,1

Typical LP length: 12ish?

Testing: trying to wait until the day AF is supposed to show!

R/R: Raves: This is my first TTW! I have my yearly with my doctor today and am going to ask him about making sure my blood pressure meds are preggo friendly. Also supposed to go camping this weekend so that should be fun :) No rants as of now!

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @sevenn - I'm so sorry about the BFN and that you're having a rough time!! It is so disheartening and exhausting to get the same result every month, you just feel like you're going crazy at a certain point. When I start gearing up to do OPK's again I'm like "am I seriously doing this again??" A lot of us seem to have DH's/partners who just don't outwardly show how they feel about it every month and it can really add to the loneliness of it all...like @ejoseph16 said I think they just process it differently. Maybe you can set aside time after this step of the addition is done and go for a walk and talk about it? We're on month 10 and my SO only just said this month, "I'm gonna be kinda sad if you get AF this time." I hope you can do something nice for yourself today! A netflix binge sounds like a good plan.
    @ttcbabyodo - congrats on your test!!! What a relief to feel better about work after the disappointment!
    @hoekseel - have fun camping!
  • Options
    @silly_goose Yay for joining our pee party! 
    @ttcbabyodo congrats lady! 
    @hoekseel Welcome! Enjoy camping! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    sevennsevenn member
    @ejoseph16 and @whitealbum29 - thank you for the tag and love.  it know i can count on this group for some understanding and commiseration.  the hamster wheel just gets ooooold

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    @hoekseel yay!!! Welcome to the crazy!!! 🤣😂 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 19/3 or 2(?)

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O, 1

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: July 4th? 

R/R: had my teaching interview this morning, and I think it went good, but I won’t know until next week. I’m exhausted now though, and I just need a nap! Also, my niece is AnNie in the broadway play, so we get to go watch her show tomorrow. Excited! 

CS/Q: I think I’m 2 or 3 dpo. I have been temping and charting on FF, but it didn’t give me my cover line yet, so idk when they are detecting it? My guess is the 25th, cycle day 16 at night, or the 26th, early in the morning. Kind of frustrated since idk how to read these charts that well, and FF didn’t do the cover line to help me out! 

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    Keeping FX for the rest of you ladies, but I’m out.. AF started a few hours ago (which I expected).

@stassischroeder Thanks for answering my question and the suggestions to check out the IF thread. Hope work doesn’t wear you down too much.. yikes doing the job of 2 people?!

@whitealbum29 Yea sorry to confuse you, by 7DPO I meant CD 21! And big WTF to WP. Not everyone in their 30’s is a parent. So insensitive.

@sevenn So sorry to hear about your rough time right now. I just posted almost the exact same thing last month after DH made some rude comment and we had a small argument. Unfortunately I think men and women just tend to cope with this very differently. I now get most of my support here and with a counselor since he just doesn’t get it. Hope you are able to find some ways to cope with all this  <3
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    Sigh. No spotting or cramps today, but indigestion with tons of gas... Probably related to diet and not a pregnancy symptom, right? (CD 28/13-14ish dpo) WFAF. 😵
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @bobbyflies2020 do you not have any tests in the house? Is that how you’ve managed to hold on? Because like...I just don’t understand how you’re still going strong  :D

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• Options
    @silly_goose :D I do have a pack of FRER, but not in the mood to see a BFN. I bet my spotting will come back. Although, AF came on CD 25 and CD 26 on my last 3 cycles and I have not spotted yet today. 
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @bobbyflies2020 take a test, lady!!!! 
    Our TTC Journey